[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

FUCK FUCK FUCK!!!!!! I DON'T USUALLY DRINK, BUT I DID TODAY

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: 1498529009042.jpg (22KB, 346x450px) Image search: [Google]
1498529009042.jpg
22KB, 346x450px
FUCK FUCK FUCK!!!!!!
I DON'T USUALLY DRINK, BUT I DID TODAY TO COMBAT MY SOCIAL ANXIETY/AUTISM.......
>LOST $273
>LOST ID
>LOST SS CARD
>LOST MOM'S MEDICATION (MAIN ERRAND)
>LOST MY BUS PASS
FUCK!!!! I'M A FUCK UP!!!
AND I MADEOUT WITH A 60+ YEAR OLD BBW BLACK PROSTITUTE I PAID $10 FOR!!!
FFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUCCKK!!!
>>
>>38073269
was she any good? the prostitute?

no mouth sores or anything right?
>>
>>38073269
What kind of medication was your mom using? Just curious.
>>
>>38073311
6 different shit for heart and blood pressure.
>>38073288
I don't know!!! She was weirded out I didn't want sex. I just kissed and sucked her big, fat tits while jacking off. I really fucked up today. Me and my mom need to get an ID again, claim loat bus pass and go to the pharmacy to fix my mistake..... FUCK!
FYI, I drank 8 cans of 16oz King Cobras in two hours.
>>
>>38073410
You destroyed /pol/ now I have to come here and be a part of your fucking faggotry
>>
>>38073487
>You destroyed /pol/
Wut?
Man......I fucked up so bad.....
FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK
>>
>>38073587
Its ok to admit your wrong, I wont hold it against you
>>
>LOST SS CARD
How in the holy fuck do you plan on fixing that?
>>
Sounds like the prostitute robbed your shit.
>>
>>38073269
jesus christ you're a disgrace if this is true OP
>>
>>38073269
Lol damn boy you got robbed good.
>>
>>38073709
It is fucking true!!!!!!
I FUCKING SUCK!!!!
>>38073618
I HAVE NO CLUE!!!! AND I WAS SET TO DO A ORIENTATION (JOB [MECHANIC JOB & TRAINING]) ON MONDAY AND I NEEDED MY ID & SS CARD!!!! I FUCKING HATE MYSELF!!!!

>>38073649
I blacked out a little, stumbling on train and remember running... I had a bag and my dumbass put my wallet in it. I didn't even need to take any train for my errand.
>>38073605
I STILL DON'T GET YOU!!!!!!?????
>>
File: IMG_1489.jpg (53KB, 359x473px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1489.jpg
53KB, 359x473px
Boi you need to go get tested you may have some unfortunate news. I would do that asap. Those cards are bad that you lost but some stds are fucked especially on your mouth.
>>
What did you drink? Originally, of course.
>>
>>38073410
>I drank 8 cans of 16oz King Cobras in two hours
How did you not throw up after the first three? My stomach starts to feel bloated and full if I drink two 16 oz. beers within 30 minutes
>>
>>38073900
I don't know how! I think I pissed after 4 cans, and continued drinking the rest. I feel worst than a roach. At least I sucked on some big fucking tits.... but this feel of fucking up won't go away.
>>38073870
>>38073870
King Cobra
>>38073847
Fuck. We makedout nasty... all tongue.
>>
>>38073269
Who the fuck carries there social security?
>>
>>38073998
I had it ready for Monday (job orientation and offiially fill out payroll shit to finalized job [mechanic training while on job])
Fucking alcohol.... consuming TOO fucking fast!
>>
thanks for reminding me to take my ss card out of my wallet
>>
>>38074153
Well luckily for you there are ways to replace it.

Do you at least have your birth certificate/medical records and some sort of relevant photo I.D? could be from school.
>>
>>38074188
Yes. I just talked to my mom and lied that I got robbed (it was a seedy area near downtown).... I had everything in my wallet. I got drunk before doing the errand and put all my money in my wallet. Fuck. I drink before/while in public to reduce robotness. I've literally hooked up with chicks and finger bang them while kissing during drunkness. I can't ever imaging that while sober.
>>38074168
Yeah... watch it.
>>
last night i took this girl home with me after drinking, i gave her some weed to smoke and like, shortly after she started vomiting in my bed, i also heard her fart as she was vomiting. she's like "get me some towels i'm so sorry i understand if you never wanna message me again", she left heaps early the next day/today, it was weird.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.