[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Tfw will never be a member of the Yakuza. Why do I

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 95
Thread images: 13

File: yakuza-bodies-of-ink.jpg (269KB, 750x498px) Image search: [Google]
yakuza-bodies-of-ink.jpg
269KB, 750x498px
>Tfw will never be a member of the Yakuza.

Why do I feel this feel?
>>
File: 1495642734610.jpg (110KB, 1000x625px) Image search: [Google]
1495642734610.jpg
110KB, 1000x625px
>>38071915
Go join a cartel instead, anon.

Narco cultura forever, robots. Zetas Vieja Escuela!
>>
>>38071962
The Cartel is shit compared to the Yakuza.
>>
>>38071986
The yakuza haven't done anything noteworthy since 1994.

Los Zetas are currently estimated to be more heavily armed than ISIS. Yakuza ain't shit no more compared to the cartels.
>>
>>38072027
The Yakuza has a higher income. While the Cartels are cutting people's heads off the Yakuza is blackmailing corporate CEOs and participating in Japanese politics. While the Cartel wear gold chains, sport gold weapons on IG like a bunch of niggers the Yakuza are wearing suits and ties.
>>
>>38071915
Honestly, it kind of sucks, I don't belong to anything cool.
>>
>>38072027
They're different types of organizations. The Yakuza, like the Mafia, don't bother with petty gangsta killings like the cartels. Most of them are highly respected members of society who don't get their hands dirty and who leave no evidence of breaking any law. They still rake in millions or even billions.
>>
File: 1488771364473.jpg (5KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
1488771364473.jpg
5KB, 259x194px
>tfw you will never be a part of the Camorra
>tfw you will never kidnap a 22 year old italian woman and torture her for hours before burning her body in a car because her boyfriend is a scissionisti.
>>
>>38071915
>Not siding with the triads
#1 Businessman!! World famous brand!!
>>
>>38071915
>apathetic
>didn't even have feelings for my ex and yet she had feelings for me and just used her to pass time
>probably a sociopath
>too much of a faggot to end it here and now
what do
>>
Not opting for the Italian mafia
>>
>>38072109
You're pretty dumb if you think that the yakuza or the mafia don't execute people "gangland" style. The cartels are just waaaay less subtle about it.
>>
>>38072180
Not the anon
Tokyo was rated as the safest city with an extremely low crime rate and yet the yakuza are there.
Pretty interesting huh?
>>
>>38072180
>>>38072109
>You're pretty dumb if you think that the yakuza or the mafia don't execute people "gangland" style. The cartels are just waaaay less subtle about it.

Dude a lot of the yakuza is actually legitimate business now

although the families are still there they are really cleaning up, they don't kill many people anymore
>>
>>38072180
I'm not saying they don't. I'm saying that they don't get their own hands dirty so we never know they did it. They get others to do it for them. And they have a vested interest in NOT broadcasting their murders like the cartels do. Even when they do kill, it's typically only those they need to kill to set an example/remove a threat, not everyone who disagrees with them.
>>
>>38072180
You have no clue what you're talking about do you? This was true maybe in the 60's when the Yakuza was still consolidating power in Japan over the other criminal organizations. These days they are the top criminal org and have started legalizing their business. So no, they don't do petty shit like executing people 'gang style'.
>>
>>38072130
Neapolitan anon here.

I have never met or seen a cammoristi. I have never seen evidence for any camorra activity or know anybody that is involved with the camorra.
>>
>>38072204
Because when a murder does happen (which is rare) if the police can't find the suspect they literally arrest a random homeless man. A lot of the crime is more white-collar related.
>>
>>38072250
>t. camorra member
>>
>>38072180
The Yakuza tend to get Nigerians when it comes to some of the heavy shit. They have connections in places like LA and NYC (making deals with the Triads and Vietnamese gangs especially when it comes to weapon smuggling, prostitution). They're legitimate in Japan. A lot of them are respected. Walking around the streets in fancy suits. They also operate in hits, sometimes making them look like suicides (note Japan has a high suicide rate). They have exceeded the Cartel in all forms.
>>
File: 1487623130769.jpg (76KB, 1620x989px) Image search: [Google]
1487623130769.jpg
76KB, 1620x989px
I live in Japan and I've had a couple runs-in with the Kobe Yamaguchi-gumi when I was homeless in Osaka a couple years back.

Yeah, they still get violent, but not murderous violent.
>>
>>38072357
Do you live in Japan permanently or just as a temp teacher or something?

How do you like it compared to (home country)?
>>
Even if you were Japanese, you probably wouldn't make it in the Yakuza because you're a robot, I'm assuming.

Robots can't into major organized crime. That's normie territory, sadly.
>>
>>38072429
>normie
More like chad territory desu. Normies can't survive long either
>>
>>38072415
I live here permanently. I'm a low-level pro mma fighter. I might move to to the US (Los Angeles) one day, though.

My home country is Mexico, so of course I like Japan better.
>>
>>38072444
Chads are the bosses and high-ranking members. The lower level soldiers are probably some criminal normies or Chads working their way up.
>>
>>38072446
Ohh it's you eri-kun
How have you been
How's your family

Obviously you know much more about your situation than I do
but for you it's a stupid idea to come back
your wife's family's business seems stable enough right
and Japan is a cooler place to live than California to be honest
>>
File: 1489247688524.jpg (116KB, 672x960px) Image search: [Google]
1489247688524.jpg
116KB, 672x960px
>>38072510
Hello, anon. I've been fine. Good on you for recognizing me.

I've only been thinking about the idea of moving to L.A. recently, and I'll only do it if I get signed to a big U.S.-based promotion like Bellator or, if my prayers are answered, UFC.

Other than that, yeah, I'll probably stay in Japan. Money is stable here. Living in the U.S just feels so much more "in the mix" though. Like I feel like I'm missing out on all the Trump/Russia political references because I can't into American politics (I can't into jap politics either lol)
>>
>>38072581
How is Japan btw? Is it expensive to live there? More difficult? How's the nightlife? Also, could an outsider ever join an organization like the Yakuza. I often hear that they've been picking up a lot of Chinese and Nigerians as enforcers.
>>
most of them are social outcasts, that's why they joined in the first place
they might let you in
>>
>>38072069
>The Yakuza has a higher income.
lmfao no they don't weeb. Take the asian micro dick out of your mouth
>>
>>38072683
>most of them are social outcasts
Topkek. They're still accepted by "criminal" circles and probably act pretty normie (most gangsters have girlfriends or families and certainly aren't spergy virgins)

Robots can't into organized crime.
>>
>>38072581
Yeah the Internet media sphere is pretty much US dominated isn't it
especially on the English speaking web

don't worry, you aren't missing out on shit by not being here lol

Besides, everyone gets their news from the Internet nowadays, you can get it however you want

I watched NHK world channel the other day, that shit is so bizarre. It's like news in some alternate world where the Japanese miracle never ended. Except its voiced by fucking English language learners or some shit

Anyways, what's your wife think about the States? If you did get into UFC would she be down to move here? You could always go back to Japan so I guess it's not really an issue

Do you have discord or something?
>>
>>38072651
>is it expensive to live there?
Yeah, it can be, depending on where you live. That's why I mooch off my chick's family.
>How's the nightlife?
Pretty alright, I'm guessing. Dotonbori has a lot of "clubs" I don't really go out to "clubs" much cause of my kid lol. Also, I train train train.
>Also, could an outsider ever join an organization like the Yakuza.
As far as I know, you can be affiliated with them as a foreigner, but you can never be a full "gokudo" if you're not a full japanese.
> I often hear that they've been picking up a lot of Chinese and Nigerians as enforcers.
They don't use them as enforcers, but a lot of Nigerian drug dealers in Osaka are backed by Yamaguchi-gumi affiliates
>>
File: 1497654536602.png (233KB, 568x590px) Image search: [Google]
1497654536602.png
233KB, 568x590px
>>38072776
>but you can never be a full "gokudo" if you're not a full japanese.

GOD FUCKING DAMNIT WHY IS THE WORLD SO CRUEL
>>
>>38072204

The low crime rate is extremely likely BECAUSE the yakuza will come after you when you get involved with shit. It's like nuclear deterrence. Except the yakuza can freely peddle in drugs, arms, and slaves while innocent people just get extorted and abused while the police look on helplessly because most likely their boss is in on it.
>>
>>38071915
You're thinking too small. The Yakuza hold most of their power in a very specific domain. In the grand scheme of things they're basically just snake oil salesmen. True power is in legal and respected paths. You'll have far more power if you start a charity or get involved in some civic duty thAn through crime>>38071915
>>
>>38072746
>I watched NHK world channel the other day, that shit is so bizarre
Actual japanese news channels and documentaries are uber weird, but they have their own weird relaxing charm to them. My favorite is when they have the comedic "host" go to a rural area in Japan and learn some of the customs, like sake-making or picking mushrooms or some shit.

The countryside scenery hear is 10/10 chill material
>Anyways, what's your wife think about the States? If you did get into UFC would she be down to move here?
She can't really speak english, but she can understand it to a certain degree, even if she claims she doesn't. There's a decent nip population in L.A. if I ever move down there, so she won't be lonely.
>Do you have discord or something?
Unfortunately not, though I might make one soon. Errybody got one
>>
>>38073008
Wait aren't you super shit at speaking Japanese?

How do you and your wife even communicate
>>
>>38073022
Been living here for like 7 years, wey. My japanese has some grammatical errors sometimes, but its fluent more or less. I have trouble reading kanji tho because fuck kanji.
>>
> you will never be a commanding general in a Military Junta
>>
>>38072154
>tfw no one has helped this poor anon out
>>
>>38072713
So you know EVERY single gangster in the world, and they're all normies? So you just decide that robots cannot be involved in organized crime. I'm sure some robots here would love to find an illicit income that isn't wagecucking and be good at it because robots don't have as much "normie" emotions to inhibit them.

Fucking retard.
>>
File: 795.png (419KB, 853x480px) Image search: [Google]
795.png
419KB, 853x480px
>>38073233
If you think a bunch of bitter incels can thrive in the machismo, street-smart culture that most mobsters live in, then you're the retarded one. Granted, not all robots are the same, but I highly doubt any true robots are cut out for organized crime. Just accept the fact that you're not that kind of person and real-life criminals would probably laugh at you.
>>
>>38073281
To add to this, yes there are mobsters with pasts as outcasts, but they are still different from true robots. They may have shitty upbringings, but they deal with their issues through anger issues and overconfidence, rather than shutting themselves in and getting social anxiety. And once they get into crime, they can't get far without cleaning up their act, and becoming calm but sociable (one of the biggest crimelords in the favelas in Rio pointed out he has a better, educated upbringing, which gave him a leg over thugs who got hotheaded too easily, since well-run mafias look more like just businesses)
>>
>>38073281
>>38073327
Fuck you guys.

Just wait 'till I start my own robot mafia. To be a "made man" in my crew you have to be a total virgin.
>>
>>38072683
>>38072713
To be fair, the original Yakuza were composed of social outcasts.
Not the "incel bitter virgin" type mind you, more like the "literally disposable subhumans with no other way out than violence" (burakumin, tekiya/bakuto).
If I remember correctly, the term Yakuza itself comes from the name of an undesired hand in some jap poker rip-off.
>>
File: Robot_Mafia.jpg (115KB, 706x540px) Image search: [Google]
Robot_Mafia.jpg
115KB, 706x540px
>>38073343

I believe in you fampai, make your dreams come true.
>>
>>38074169
Any KHV past the age of 30 is promoted to caporegime.
>>
This is my first time ever hearing of Mexikun, how did he end up homeless in Nippon to begin with?
>>
File: infierno_21.jpg (106KB, 848x563px) Image search: [Google]
infierno_21.jpg
106KB, 848x563px
>>38071915
I like how they think they have a "mafia." Cute.
>>
>>38074264
Not him, but a long time ago he posted in a thread and I think he mentioned his mom sent him to live with his aunt in japan when he was a kid because he was in a street gang in mexico or some shit. Like fresh prince of bel-air, but set in Japan and starring a mexican.

He also has a daughter so he's a normie and I dont understand why he comes here
>>
>>38074414
Consider my almonds activated.
>>
>>38074382
Read
>>38072069

Yakuza > cartels

No comparison. The cartels are just leveled-up street gangs. Not "mafia"
>>
>>38074382
>Mexishits think their (((mafia))) is anywhere near Yakuza levels.
>Mexishits killing each other over petty shit while Yakuza extort corporate CEOs.

Cute.
>>
>>38074458
This is objectively wrong when they control all levels of government in Mexico.

Just say you hate spics, you fucking weeb. This is what it boils down to.
>>
File: 6456453654.jpg (92KB, 980x552px) Image search: [Google]
6456453654.jpg
92KB, 980x552px
>>38074488
Cartels employ 15 year olds as assassins. And they get caught each year quite easily. They post gold weapons on instagram and in a 3rd world country like Mexico, gaining control of the government is not too hard.

the yakuza are just much more sophisticated and efficient than the mexican drug cartels. They also make much more money
>>
>>38074527
>Cartels employ 15 year olds as assassins
Wrong. They employ 15 year olds as lookouts. This isn't 2006 anymore. Also it depends on the cartel. I wouldn't expect you to know this being a brainlet

>They post gold weapons on instagram
Organized criminals are known for being flashy and flaunting their shit. The yakuza does it too, don't kid yourself.

>in a 3rd world country like Mexico, gaining control of the government is not too hard
*PPPFFFRRRABBBTTTTFFFPPPPPPPBBBRRAAPPPP*
-you
>>
>>38074488
The Yakuza are involved in Japanese politics too, Anon. I really don't know what you're trying to say. Shit, even when you look at the history of the two the Yakuza wins by default due to the fact that they're most likely the heirs to the samurai. The Cartel are made up of a bunch of youngsters who get their hands on guns and think they're tough shit. Flaunting their shit all over social media. They're nothing more than a glorified gang of miscreants who look up to Pablo Escobar.
>>
>>38074562
>Wrong. They employ 15 year olds as lookouts. This isn't 2006 anymore. Also it depends on the cartel. I wouldn't expect you to know this being a brainlet
>from 2013
http://www.cnn.com/2013/03/01/world/americas/mexico-young-assassin/index.html\\
>2014
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/centralamericaandthecaribbean/mexico/8181216/Mexico-drug-wars-El-Ponchis-14-year-old-assassin-admits-to-four-gruesome-murders.html

Just look up teenage cartel hitman, there are still several recent instances. Fucking dumbass lmao

and you call me the brainlet lol
>>
>>38074581
>Yakuza wins by default due to the fact that they're most likely the heirs to the samurai
hai desu ne weeaboo san -_-

>>38074586
>el ponchis
>real
lmao BRAINLET. If you don't know what's going on here, don't opine. Save yourself the embarrassment.
>>
>>38074611
>el ponchis
>not real

Source? Cause every other news website say he's legit.

Topkek this dumbass can't stand being BTFO can you? Why do you idolize cartels so much?
>>
>>38074611
>Tell the brainlet a historical fact.
>HAHA WEEABO
Okay.
>>
>>38074527
If a young person is proficient enough, why shouldn't they be employed as assassins? They're more likely to be devoted and easily swayed by their bosses this way.
>>
>>38074626
He's a random kid they picked off the streets to cause controversy like the military always does. You don't know anything because your little brainlet doesn't allow you the ability to think outside the box.

Don't meddle in my country's affairs if you don't know anything.

>>38074650
demo, anon san... the samurai were seriously SUGOI honorable warriors desu >_< spics are inferior because they don't have the spirit of bushido!
>>
>spics vs weaboos: the debate
>>
>>38074682
>asks for source
>provides nothing
>completely ignored the first link of a 13 year old hitman

I love this damage control after getting BTFO. Keep going.
>>
>>38074680
Because teenagers are fucking stupid. Would you really pay a 15-17 year old to kill someone and trust them not to talk?
>>
>>38074682
The first iteration of the Yakuza was founded by lordless samurai you stupid cunt. You're literally defending a bunch of nigs who shoot people because they were looked at the wrong way.
>>
>>38074696
It doesn't even exist, you fucking derp.

also
>cnn
lmao BRAINLET

Brainlet-san getting bootyblasted resorts to grasping at straws.

That's a better (and actually real) headline than your fake news shit.
>>
>>38074729
>derp

I didn't think reddit would want anything to do with /r9k/

I'm not any of the weebs you're fighting btw I just wanted to point out your awful word choice
>>
>>38074729
More links you buttblasted spic.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/crime/teens-trained-brutal-assassins-mexican-drug-cartel-book-article-1.2777030

Topkek.
>hurr durr its CNN so it must be false! The government just made up his crimes

I love your tears. This is great
>>
>>38074712
>The first iteration of the Yakuza was founded by lordless samurai
So... bandits? like every other criminal organization in history.

Lmao but just because they're totally SUGOOOIII samurai nihonjin desu waa >_< they're automatically better.
>>
>>38074752
>>38074729
Here's more. Not from CNN you picky faggot lol

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2203690/Francisco-Miguel-N-Mexican-teenage-hitman-16-arrested-killing-50-people-drug-cartel.html

What was it you were saying about them not using teenage assassins? lmao brainlet
>>
>>38074752
>more ancient fake news shit
lmao Brainlet getting toasty I see.

>muh keeedz MUH KEEEDZ those spic savages should be more kawaii like the yakuza and fuck kids instead of making them fight ;-;
>>
>>38074761
>Forgets the original comment about history.
>Completely ignores it and goes for the samurai shit with weaboo trash.
>Gets btfoed time and time again but can't stop till he gets the last word.

Literally a brainlet.
>>
>>38074789
>every link is fake news. dailymail, nydailynews is all fake waah waaah
>provides no counter-evidence for it being fake

Oh god you sure got BTFO hard in this thread. I gotta give it to you for your resilience though. Go back to jerking off to cartel execution videos lad
>>
What kind of fucking moron can think some Mexican garbage gang can compete with the yakuza?
>>
>>38074813
A brainlet who apparently thinks that all news links are about fake news and teenage cartel assassins don't exist at all anymore.
>>
>>38074797
I'm not the brainlet claiming japanese superiority here, weeaboo-chan-san-kun. you're literally saying that they're better than filthy spics because they're japanese lmao

>>38074801
Maybe try not posting fake news next time, brainlet-weeb. You're a media puppet, no wonder you eat up all the garbage that comes out of japan's rectum
>>
File: 34795435235.png (490KB, 449x401px) Image search: [Google]
34795435235.png
490KB, 449x401px
>>38074842
>gets BTFO hard
>provides no counter link/evidence, whatsoever
>still attempting damage control
I bet you secretly fantasize about being part of the cartel
>>
>>38074842
>That reading comprehension
BOY OH BOY THIS IS LITERALLY A FUCKING BRAINLET!
I'm saying that they're not even on the same level. The Yakuza have pretty much gone legit. More white-collar crime while the Cartel are still killing each other and dick waving. The Cartel aren't even on the same level as the Italian mob. I'm just waiting for you to accuse me of being a weeb because that's all you have. I'm talking about the Yakuza because the thread is about them you stupid Mexinigger.
>>
>>38074842
dude, you need to grow up
just because the yakuza is Japanese doesn't automatically make everyone interested in them weebs

They are by far the most powerful organized crime syndicate in the world collectively

Mexican cartels have influence on the Mexican government, the yakuza has influence on Japanese government. There's no way we can compare the two, we aren't educated on these gangs
>>
>>38074885
Not the anon you're replying to, but speaking of the italian mob, how're those guys doing nowadays? They still exist?
>>
>>38074858
>I bet you secretly fantasize about being part of the cartel
I guarantee this loser does
I can't wait to read his next spergy response about how we are all brainwashed by jap shit or something
>>
>>38074908
The sicilian mafia is pretty lowkey nowadays, with most of the key members either locked up, or too old to do anything.

Most of italian organized is caused by the camorra and the 'ndgrangheta nowadays, which are separate entities to the "mafia"
>>
Haha fucking faggot abandoned thread.
>>
>>38074908
Yeah, not as strong as they used to be in the States but they're doing better in Italy. They'll never have the power they used to have though because they made the mistake of drawing too much attention to themselves but the American family is pretty much all gone at this point.
>>
Can I get YAKUZAD??
>>
I don't really like mobster movies, but I absolutely LOVE Takeshi Kitano's yakuza movies (Outrage, Boiling Point, Sonatine)

Something about the cinematography and the tone in those movies set them apart from other "gangster" movies. Even if they're violent, the deadpan, almost dark humor feel is the perfect cinematic tone imo

As an aspiring filmmaker, I think Kitano's yakuza movies are a genre of their own.
>>
File: 1481652654001.jpg (76KB, 790x1062px) Image search: [Google]
1481652654001.jpg
76KB, 790x1062px
>you will never be a billionaire Russian mafia boss who got rich from the fall of communism
>>
>>38075148
Mmmm I want those legs wrapped around me.
>>
>>38075148
Is that dude really a russian mafia boss? He looks like some average slav.
>>
>>38073343
>go to war with your memeboyz
>buy a bunch of hookers
>suddenly your gang is broken and also std riddled
kek thanks for the turf faget
>>
File: 1495764866739.png (159KB, 872x632px) Image search: [Google]
1495764866739.png
159KB, 872x632px
>>38072069
>>38072069
>>38072109
>yakuza prance around in faggy little office suits and do boring gay-ass white collar shit and sometimes faggy political shit. they don't even kill people, if they do they make sure to do it in the most bitch way possible
>meanwhile cartels flex flashy miami vice esque suits, pet cheetas with gold-plated armor, diamond studded AKs, maseratis, and big ass mansions. they also make sure to eliminate anyone who fucks with them in the most grandiose ways possible, like hanging them off freeways, beheading them, or outright shooting them in public
are weebs trying to make the yakuza sound good? cause you make them sound like bitches
Thread posts: 95
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.