[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

> ALL THE PRETTY GIRLS SAID PICK ME UP AT 8 > ALL THE PRETTY

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: 1450009294927.png (34KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1450009294927.png
34KB, 633x758px
> ALL THE PRETTY GIRLS SAID PICK ME UP AT 8
> ALL THE PRETTY GIRLS SAID IM MOVING TO LA
> ALL THE PRETTY GIRLS SAID I HATE MY HAIR
> STANDING IN THE MIRROR IN THEIR UNDERWHER
>ALL THE LOST BOYS SAID I JUST GOT PAID
> ALL THE LOST BOYS SAID I WANT TO GET LAID
im crying are we the lost boys anons
>>
>>38071446
I'm a gurl ( yes, i know ) but i feel like a lost boy. We are spiritual siblings anom
>>
>>38071482
fuck you femanon you are a lie there are no girls on the internet you trap fag
>>
File: 1485997323577s.jpg (17KB, 250x234px) Image search: [Google]
1485997323577s.jpg
17KB, 250x234px
>>38071482
how can you feel lost you have all the genetic advantages in the world all you gotta do is not be fat and flash the cootch and ur good i have to do a million things im a KHV at 21 reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
>>
What is lost can be reclaimed.

What we have now can be cast away.

Strength today is not dependant upon Chad or Stacie or her roastie.

Be Strong.
>>
>>38071562
eventually females will hit the wall and thank god they will be fat and unattractive theirs just one problem
> i......i like older women there are so many cuties at my new job...there mothers
>>
>>38071446
Listening to country music huh anon
>>
>>38071591
it helps me feel sad
>>
>>38071587
I relate, brother. I really do. I was raised by women and no men. I was sexually abused by women. It fucked me all up. I understand the draw to older women because I have it.

Women older than you are a genetic dead end, but you, as a male, as a man, are not a dead end. These women have spent over a decade as WHORES. Do you want a whore wife? Do you want to make love to and suck on the cunt of a woman who has taken dozens of Chad cocks?

Really?

You don't just need a reset. You don't need NoFap. You're like me (I think, I don't know you lol). You need chastity. You should make a concerted effort. You should gather the force of your Will. Have no sexual urge. Have no sexual thought. May the hips and the breats and the eyes and the lips of the MILFs sway you not an inch.

Restraint and chastity are virtues. Hate and intolerance of degeneracy are virtues. Wait. When it is time, you will know.

>when your drunken ramblings on a random visit to cuck/9k/ get you on three more lists

Worth it.

SORT YOURSELF OUT.
>>
>>38071708
i have for the most part lost weight got a high paying job and still in college on a scholarship but girls and people are hard for me for some reason dont understand it i have to fake it at work and i hate people
>>
File: PolandGreatThinker.png (60KB, 1058x815px) Image search: [Google]
PolandGreatThinker.png
60KB, 1058x815px
>>38071708
>I was sexually abused by women

Story please good anon?
>>
>>38071753
I would be happy to talk you through with this. I have a history with used up women. I figured it out for real a few years ago.

Do you have a particular strategy when it comes to approaching/engaging women? What's your experience like? are you a virgin? have you ever had a relationship? have you ever had a one night stand? Once you get into a conversation with a girl, how do you proceed? What's the venue you do this in?

I'm no Chad. I'm a beta orbiter who has had some luck. I know a thing or two. Talk to me, robot.
>>
>>38071864
> no strategy
> slowly beginning to become a MGTOW MONK
which by the way needs a subreddit
>>
>>38071912
>reddit
>>>/reddit/

MGTOW and NOFAP are literally Jewish concoctions to fuck with you. Chastity, fidelity, and piety are ancient Aryan practices with tremendous merit, which do not necessitate lifelong beta NEETdom like do the former. Learn the difference. Cultivate virtue. Then go out and get yourself a woman.

>>38071815
I won't give you a story. What I experienced was torture. I was a toddler, and I had my genitals twisted and pinched until they bled. I was used as a surrogate husband. I was sexually humiliated more than a decade before I entered puberty. There's nothing fapworthy here. If you seek out a dominant woman, you will never reproduce, and you will jerk off in front of your computer until DOTR comes, which maybe you deserve. Maybe we all do.

SORT YOURSELF OUT;
>>
>>38072037
>I was a toddler, and I had my genitals twisted and pinched until they bled.

Jesus christ i'm so sorry anon. I don't understand how people can be so evil.
>>
>>38072125
Anon, I am so lucky that the source of my perversion was this innoculous. There are little babies who get raped. There are children who grow up knowig nothing but abuse and rape. There are thousands of such children. I was lucky enough to not be a victim of human trafficking. There's a lot more to my story of abuse and neglect, but I won't get into it because this isn't about me.

I was made victim of a mother who was herself abused. She did not know what she was doing. My point is that such cycles of abuse are just that: cycles. Sickness perpetuates itself.

My story is less extreme than a great many stories. But it's similar to almost all of yours, I bet. Did any one of you have a father who taught you about manhood? about hunting? about trapping? about fishing? about outdoorsmanship? about smithing? about tradesmanship? about tradition? about courting a woman? about female nature? about economics? about enterpreneurship? about social dominance? about working with your hands? about honor?

I sure didn't. I have met few that have. You're here lurking or posting on fucking cuckchan's /r9k/. I'll bet you didn't either.

I had my virginity and my dignity and my virility stolen from me. I had to learn from this. What did I learn from this?

It all falls upon my shoulders.

Not only would anyone secure my manhood for me. Men are too low valued. Nobody cares. It's this: Nobody else but myself can do it for me. It's the nature of manhood, of existence.

What is a homestead? what is a wife? what is a child? what is a family?

It's work.

Work.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.