[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why aren't you a Christian yet? Don't you want eternal

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 8

Why aren't you a Christian yet? Don't you want eternal life and a relationship with your creator?
>>
I already disproved Christianity to myself a long time ago.
>>
>>38069913
Because I'm not a sandnigger living in 65 AD?
>>
I don't even want to be alive now. Eternal life sounds like hell to me.
>>
>>38070007
>Eternal life sounds like hell to me
So very much this.
>>
>>38069913
>Don't you want eternal life and a relationship with your creator?
I'm fine with just waiting until I can download my own brain into the internet and live forever in cyperspace. I already know my parents.
>>
>>38069913
is that a draw of milo manara
>>
>>38069913
Why would I want to worship a false saviour who couldn't fulfill the messianic prophecies? INB4 "he's coming back soon". The fact that he died is only further evidence he's not the messiah.
>>
I've been to purgatory and been judged. I'm going to hell for eternity and it was made clear that I had no hopes of redeeming myself, not after everything I've done and the chances I've been given.

I don't think I'm an evil person, I don't want to go out and do harm, but at this point bowing and submitting to someone who's going to torture me forever kind of seems like a cucky thing to do.
>>
File: christchanunclean.jpg (52KB, 580x606px) Image search: [Google]
christchanunclean.jpg
52KB, 580x606px
>>38069937
Wow, it looks like we found someone smarter than C.S. Lewis and Kierkegaard.
>>
>>38069913
>lure you into her trap

Fucking traps man, luring christians an shit
We wuz christians an shit
>>
>>38070191
So you have a heretic and a Dane?
>>
File: christ-the-king.jpg (226KB, 789x1252px) Image search: [Google]
christ-the-king.jpg
226KB, 789x1252px
>>38070305
No, I have Jesus. He's there for you too, anon. :D
>>
>>38070191
Kierkegaard hated the establishment of Christianity, you dumbass christtard.
>>
Why should I choose your religion over all the others?
>>
File: Jupiter.jpg (313KB, 800x533px) Image search: [Google]
Jupiter.jpg
313KB, 800x533px
>>38069913
>Why aren't you a Christian yet?
Because i'm white
>>
File: 88863K3.jpg (441KB, 2112x2112px)
88863K3.jpg
441KB, 2112x2112px
>>38069913
I'm roman catholic m8
>>
But I am OP, I just got back from an excursion around Rome too.
>>
>>38071202
>>38071202
literally this

>le dead kike on a stick maymay

Christianity is an ancient anti-white plot which extends way back into the Abrahamic era. Not even the average Jew is aware of the depths of its subversiveness. This is a plan by the evil Sumeric water god El Shaddai, who is not even the demiurge, just an evil sky kike. Christ Yeshua was not aware of it either. Christianity is so insidious. I don't even agree with Varg about most things, but at least he had the wherewithal to burn some (((churches))) down.

Catholicism is literally Jesuits and Jews raping white children for Molech.

All Protestantism, ESPECIALLY AMERICAN PROTESTANTISM, is a heresy of Aryan spirituality of the highest order, lacking tradition of any meaning. It's utterly worthless. How many white race-traitoring whores has your degenerate heresy produced? Nearly every single one of them. LOL. Fuck me.

I'll admit to having some respect for the Orthodox and Apostolic traditions of Syria, Lebanon, and Jordan. At least they hold to their founding values, unlike you, OP. Also the Eastern Orthodox Church; they at least have a proper balance of esoteric and exoteric in their religion. At least their adherants stil maintain insular communities and breed.

There, too, have been the Mormons in America. They made it OK. But now the degenerate Mormon cucks in Utah are turning the other cheek and begging for """"""""Syrian Refugees"""""""" to invade and rape their white women in the name of loving their enemies, as is in line with their degenerate, oh, so tolerant Christian values.

Bring back the Dii Consentes. Bring back the Hermopolis Ogdoag cult of Khmunu. Honor the REAL traditions of the Nords, the Celts, the Baltics. Bring back real Yoga. Bring back Ayurveda. Bring back Thule. Bring back the War Magic they used to vanquish their Semitic enemies.

Shadiday, motherfuckers.

t. edgelord
>>
>>38070191
those guys were christian but they werent exactly happy about it. they believed there was a god and that he was a monster
>>
oy vey goys, obey our i mean your rules, goys

we can lie to you and kill you unpunished, and so can the muslims. they have their taqiyya. only you goys don't haha.
>>
>>38070176
Why do you believe a just God would damn you? There is forgiveness for everybody, anon.
"All those the Father gives me will come to me, and whoever comes to me I will never drive away." John 6:37
>>
>>38071429
cool lol

unique post unique post unique 123
>>
>>38070191
>smarter than C.S. Lewis and Kierkegaard.
to be fair, they weren't THAT smart

they were lonely religious nuts and they're hobby was writing. So naturally, they're gonna be good at it.
>>
Given the existence God cursed me with, it's he that should be asking for my forgiveness.
>>
>>38072110
What if you did something really shitty in a past life to deserve what you're getting now?
>>
>>38072259

If that's the case, then it's not really Christianity.
>>
>>38072463
but famalam, reincarnation was in the bible until justinian the cuck removed it from the bible and persecuted everyone who opposed the removal
>>
>>38069913
I wanna spend eternity with my waifu
>>
>>38072579
I know a YUGE partition of the Christian holy texts got Shoah'd, but

>citation needed
>>
File: 1468021966871.jpg (35KB, 720x481px) Image search: [Google]
1468021966871.jpg
35KB, 720x481px
>>38069937
fpbp - where did all these christcucks come from anyway? normie invasion? I want to sully nuns with my atheist dick.
>>
>>38071202
>>38071429
>>38071547
> there are Christians out there having loads of White children and opposing degeneracy
> meanwhile you fap to korean stick figures and take part in "meme war"
>>
>>38070191
Mere Christianity is a farce. C.S. Lewis asks you to suspend disbelief right at the beginning.
I don't believe that you've actually read C.S. Lewis or Kierkegaard.
I would bet that you think the world is 5777 years old, too.
>>
>I-I don't know how to become a christian, senpai...
>>
>>38070191
I've listened to CS Lewis arguments in audio format. At the end of the day these philosophers you speak of assume that God exists as stated in the bible from the get go.Everything else is rationalization and esoterica. Its a testament to man's ability to rationalize anything, and provides a comforting intellectual veneer to superstition that you hold.
>>
>>38069913
Well if your god was/is so amazing then why is it that Christians die because of the religion of peace how come Constantinople was lost?
Will praying to someone who probably doesn't exist magically make my life better or is it just a fading form of taxation.
>>
>>38075540
>how come Christians die to Muslims?
People die if they are killed, what's your point?

>how come Constantinople was lost?
How is that God's problem?

>Will it make my life better?
No, nothing will improve just by praying for improvement. You will have to do it yourself.
>>
>>38075670
Then it's a complete waste of time
Why devote myself to something if nothing will come of it.
>>
i can understand having a belief in god, but how can anybody believe in the bible? it's just baffling.
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.