[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why am I such a low-energy fuck how do I stop not doing anything

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 7

File: 1467468357394.jpg (99KB, 1280x905px) Image search: [Google]
1467468357394.jpg
99KB, 1280x905px
why am I such a low-energy fuck
how do I stop not doing anything
please help me robots, I hate this
>>
im pretty sure low energy people cant even get the motive to draw
or make a thread because they feel hopeless about it
>>
>>38070441
this
i just smoke weed and stay in bed lurking
>>
>>38069866
yeah, id like help too, i just sleep all day
>>
>>38069866
You sound depressed
>>
>>38069866
Exercise. Seriously. The problem is when you're low energy you don't want to exercise. But exercise will give you energy. So you have to force yourself to do it.

Or get some caffeine pills. Eat healthier.
>>
>>38070472
i used to go to the gym but it still wasnt enough ive stopped for like 2 weeks now and i still feel the same.i eat healthy too since everyone in my house is trying to be /fit/. not op btw
>>
Iktf my dude. I do nothing all day despite having so much work and have been doing so for the past years, I can feel how everything will crumble down in the next year but I just cant find the motivation to stop it.
Please let me die in my sleep or an accident
>>
>>38070441
making a thread is hardly energy-intensive, thanks to 4chan x and the v1 recaptcha
>>
>>38069866
>why am I such a low-energy fuck
>how do I stop not doing anything
>please help me robots, I hate this
I'm the same way
kill me pls
>>
>>38070510
Exercise worked for me and caffeine pills to get the motivation to exercise. Maybe get your blood tested, you may be low in iron or something that is making you fatigued.
>>
>>38071391
nah i eat beans everyday, fucking love em, so it probably isnt iron deficiency
>>
>>38070472
>workout
>now i have less energy
>body hurts all the time
>eat something sugary
>gain a ton of energy

my body just works differently
>>
File: sleepy gf.jpg (43KB, 680x464px) Image search: [Google]
sleepy gf.jpg
43KB, 680x464px
>tfw no low-energy gf to nap with all day
>>
>>38070470
probably not - I don't tick all the boxes for MDD and nobody gives a solitary fuck about dysthimia, not even therapists

>>38070472
I've never been able to get into exercise of any sort so far, but maybe this summer...
my main problem is not being able to focus on anything except reading shit and caffeine doesn't seem to help with that

>>38071503
girlfriends are kind of a high-energy thing, even the low-energy ones
if that makes sense
>>
>>38071526
>girlfriends are kind of a high-energy thing, even the low-energy ones
I know what you mean.
It's one of the biggest problems I have getting one
>>
>>38070441
oh, I actually sometimes draw roads and intersections when tired and unfocused
I used to play skylines to express my road networking autism but find it exhausting now
>>
>>38071526
>dysthimia
i have that shit too, does it make us more sleepy?
>>
File: 1495688528706.png (492KB, 800x770px) Image search: [Google]
1495688528706.png
492KB, 800x770px
>>38072016
apparently it can cause either hypersomnia, insomnia or nothing at all. welcome to modern psychiatry, where nobody knows anything.
>>
low-energy bump protocol engaged
>>
I tried exercising. Kept it up for a few months, never did a damn thing. There was never a point where it got easier or was motivating or where I felt more energetic or stopped just wanting to sit in a chair on the internet all day.

>>38071570
>road autism
I thought I was the only one. Normally autists never have anything to do with trains, buses, or very occasionally planes. I imagine highway interchanges to clear my head when I'm lying in bed trying to fall asleep. Flowing traffic is beautiful, I could watch it all day
>>
>>38071570
youre not that tired then
>>
>>38073318
if you say so. how tired are you?
>>
>>38071570
this is how i know i'm not autistic... when i play skylines i'm just trying to grow the city to max potential i don't fuck around making intricate roads
>>
your tired becouse you lurk on your phone or 4chan all day, stop that stuff and let yourself relax properly
>>
File: 1494121620205.jpg (75KB, 750x1156px) Image search: [Google]
1494121620205.jpg
75KB, 750x1156px
>>38073383
part of growing the city is building a road network good enough to sustain it when the game decides to throw western european levels of traffic at it.
of course, most players build atrocities like pic related when they start to have traffic issues. I shiggy diggy and all that.
>>
>>38071526
>I've never been able to get into exercise of any sort so far, but maybe this summer...

Check out this website: www.darebee.com

It's really awesome and has 1000s of daily workouts or programs. Most of them are pretty short. I lift now, but I used to just pick a darebee workout and do it for the day and slowly I got more motivated.
>>
>>38069866
Get your blood checked. It sounds like a vitamin deficiency.
>>
>>38073328
please get off my board thanks
>>
>>38073528
did I accidentally offend you somehow, anon?
>>
>>38073543
you didn't offend me youre just unlikeable to me
>>
File: 01e6c9cfc1e23ae6a1347f29c929b155.jpg (292KB, 1050x1600px) Image search: [Google]
01e6c9cfc1e23ae6a1347f29c929b155.jpg
292KB, 1050x1600px
>>38069866
>>38069866
Exercise is the way to go. Stand up more and walk more. Also remember to focus on short term gains as well and not just long term gains. It takes a while to adapt so you must try to enjoy your exercise and your breaks from the computer
>>
File: IMG_5622.jpg (78KB, 570x881px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5622.jpg
78KB, 570x881px
>>38069866
1. Take vitamins
2. Drink some god damn coffee (and not shitty instant)
3. Eat better (no fast food, no soda, avoid processed/frozen foods, cook from scratch, juice vegs/fruits, buy organic, limit meat, etc.)
4. Clean your environment (will boost your mood)
5. MOVE! If you workout hard enough you WILL have a boost in energy. Running really does it for me
6. Disconnect from TV/phone/computer. Now this is hard. I have trouble doing this too. It's like I always need some noise; especially lately with the new job I have. But you can decrease it in your life. Limit yourself, and reward yourself w/zoning out time when accomplishing things. It's take self-control and discipline....
7. Make small changes. You will burnout if you try to make all these changes at once. Take it slow
8. To do list. Make them short and realistic. Do the most annoying/stressful stuff as soon as you can
9. Adequate rest and establish a sleep pattern. I work night shift sometimes and that has really taken a toll on my sleep routine. Sleep is VERY important though. If your schedule permits it then try to go to sleep at the same time every night, and I suggest not staying up late. The most productive people sleep at night and wake early in the morning (~5am).
>>
>>38073623
that's okay. I imagine there are lots of people on this board you find unlikeable.
>>
>barely energy to even play games anymore
>strategy in games is always the one that will allow me to win with the least work instead of the optimal strategy
>am literally sitting back just kinda moving my right wrist playing games like the guy from South Park

just end me
>>
>>38073715
That's a really good list anon. And all good advice.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.