[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>so how have you been doing Stacy >good How the fuck am

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 1498068900401.gif (1MB, 446x469px) Image search: [Google]
1498068900401.gif
1MB, 446x469px
>so how have you been doing Stacy
>good
How the fuck am I supposed to respond to this?.
>>
>>38069057
what you been up to?

>not much
there's probably some witty retort you can use if she says this
>>
>>38069057
just lie faget

"Oh I'm good! me and my bf just got back from a 4 month europe backpacking trip. It was so fun but I'm glad to be back home, etc"
>>
>>38069057
She's supposed to say
>how about you?
If she hasn't you're fucked m8. Just ask if she's done anything exciting recently.
>>
>>38069057
>whats good?

I always a person giving you a short response with no follow up question is them saying they're not interested in having a conversation with you. don't talk to strangers you'll bore them.
>>
You can't. You have to ask questions that require more of a response. Figure out what she has been doing and ask for details.
>>
> text Stacey saying something cute and personalized for her
>hehe hey anon
> text her some more actual content
> no reply
>>
She's not interested in talking to you mate. Otherwise she would actually put some effort into it.
Sorry lad.
>>
>>38069057
don't respond

if she's not going to put any effort into the conversation she's not worth talking to

ignore her and move on

if she messages you again give her another chance, if she gives non-responses again drop her

have some self respect
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.