[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Feels thread Pretty sure my relationship with the only girl i've

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: Whiskey.png (48KB, 500x362px) Image search: [Google]
Whiskey.png
48KB, 500x362px
Feels thread
Pretty sure my relationship with the only girl i've ever loved is going to end pretty soon because she just doesn't seem interested anymore.
>>
File: 1456421396410.png (448KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1456421396410.png
448KB, 900x900px
>>38068793
Pretty sure you should fuck off normieeEEEEEE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
That's rough op, do you feel there is anything you can do to rekindle the relationship? Maybe do something really special for the both of you, and show her that she really is the only girl you've loved.

I'm stuck right now and don't know what to do. I feel like telling someone I love them when we aren't in a relationship is weird, especially when that girl is friends with your friends. She actually drives me insane though, and I feel like if I don't tell her I love her soon I'll break down. But I don't know how to go about expressing my feelings.
>>
>>38068851
>that's rough op
KilI yourself, normaIfag.
>>
>>38068851
Well whenever I even try to hang out or something she just cancels on me or says she's busy.
About the girl, don't tell you that you love her directly, just say you have feelings for her and see where it goes because girls get creeped out when you say you love them out of nowhere.
>>
>>38068985
True, love is a powerful word I guess. But even saying "I have feelings for you" seems weird, I don't understand how people even get in relationships. How'd you do it OP?
>>
>>38068985
Stop coming to this board, you do not belong.
>>
>lonely
>decide to walk around town
>go to the bars and drink all alone
>feel awkward but persist
>see all these people having fun out of the town living their lifes
>i am just on the edge, watching, but not taking part
>i desperatly want to be a part of this life, but I am not, I am just living on the edge of the world, feeling separate from the rest of humanity
>feel so sad as I walk around town, seeing everyone enjoy life
>why does it seem like there is a barrier between me and everyone keep else? i want to connect but i just can;t
>keep walking, feeling empty and alone, keep walking
>this will be the story of my life
>i will forever be an outside observer, rather than someone who actually engages with humanity or is a part of it
>i am a ghost, living on the edges of the world
>>
>>38069045
She came to me surprisingly. She added me on snapchat and we just hit it off then one day I just asked her to be my gf
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.