[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How have you lost your friends? You ever had real freinds/internet

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

How have you lost your friends?
You ever had real freinds/internet friends?
Every robot wants to share and feel storys from time to time
>>
I lost my friends because im a boring fucktard with no personality
>>
>Internet friends
Had many most of them grew out of vidya the rest moved on to different games or different accounts.
>Friends
Lost all of them in the last year of high school due to certain circumstances including me quitting alkekhol and weedlamao making me not belonging there the rest is a mess.
Since then finished pvsc from home and been a neet for 4 years.
>>
Everybody drifts away from me, my relationships with people follow a bell curve trajectory. Once I peak I know that it's all downhill from there.
Idk why. Some last years, some last only months, but it's always the same. Slow start, a peak, then a slow burn back down into nothingness.
I've tried putting in effort, not putting in effort, trying too hard, not trying hard enough, trying just a bit. But it's always the same.
Once I got out of high school I stopped making replacement friends and eventually they all burned off one by one.
>>
>>38067546
Turns out my friends allready knew that but were full of me pretending I was not. I allways lied to them pretending that i live a happy life.
>>
File: 1491734908557.jpg (22KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1491734908557.jpg
22KB, 480x480px
>>38067606
For me it is like a big dirty closet in my room that people start noticing after a while when they hang out with me. If you just peek into my room and go after a while you would not notice the pure ugliness of the closet. But people that stay for longer are beginning to ask themselfs:,, what is in that closet?" When they ask me whats inside or even want to take a look I start to make up incredible lies about that there is nothing to see in the closet and that it doesnt even exist. I behave horribly because I think they allready took a look without my permission and feel ashamed and worthless.
At some point i am in a spider web full of lies,cringe and bad behaviour. The truth is I don't even know anymore what all the bad stuff is that i put into the closet and that scares me
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.