[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there a female version of "nerd hobbies" ? What

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: vape.jpg (179KB, 700x454px) Image search: [Google]
vape.jpg
179KB, 700x454px
Is there a female version of "nerd hobbies" ?

What is a hobby or activity i can start that i will be able to easily get positive female attention just for being a man who is doing the same thing the rest of them are doing?
>>
>>38067030
gymnastics

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r766Ik1xJWc
>>
>>38067030
Girls never seem to do anything else than partying and "being with friends"
Maybe that's just the roasties tho
>>
>>38067030
Somebody please redpill
>>
>>38067030
The only """hobby""" girls ever have is "watching Netflix" so your best hope is to start gobbling Chad cocks.
>>
>>38067301
>stop looking at me silly boys
>>
Girl hobbies make you an effeminate cuck.
They don't want to fuck effeminate cucks.
They don't want someone who shares their hobbies.
They want someone who could carry them out back rape and murder them with his bare hands but probably won't.
>>
>>38067400
Came here to say this.
Girls are too busy being independent to do anything else. They seem to like some websites like reddit, tumblr, and a couple others though. I imagine they get home from work watch netflix and instagram until they go to bed.
Some if them game too.
>>
>>38067030
>Is there a female version of "nerd hobbies"

Short answer: Fanart, fanfiction, etc.

Long answer: Fandom. Or more specifically, "transformational fandom." When engaging with fiction that they like, men tend to be more interested in diving deep, divining the author's true purpose and nailing down details about how the world works. This is what's called "affirmational fandom."

Transformational fandom is female-dominated, and is more interested in remixing or reinterpreting the source material. Think fanfiction, AUs, headcanons. The kind of stuff you would find on tumblr.

While there's certainly crossover between the two groups, that's the general gist of it.
>>
>>38067030
makeup tbqh
>>
>>38067030
>women
>hobbies

2bh
>>
>>38067030
fuck, ive just realized they usually have none. all they do is watch netflix and this kinda stuff, some of them might like music, but most of them seem pretty devoid of any meaning in their existence. how do they stay alive?
>>
File: dmJ9ELN.gif (18KB, 416x863px) Image search: [Google]
dmJ9ELN.gif
18KB, 416x863px
>>38067933
Honestly this seems your best bet. Girls fucking love fangirling about basically anything. It's not all teenagers either, surprisingly.
>>
Look, it's a myth that you get interest if you're interested in nerd hobbies. Girls that stream games with their tits out, yes. Girls who just play games the same way as men do not get interest. I've long enjoyed video games, comics, tabletop games etc. and although I've made many friends with these hobbies, there is no overt interest and no one has ever hit on me. The only hobby of mine that seems to overtly pique male interest is classic literature and philosophy, and even then only from the type of man who goes on /lit/.
>>
>>38067933
This. But also most of it involves writing about and fangirling over fictional gay males.
>>
From my experience: Lots of general 'crafty' things like making sewing patterns for plush toys, needle felting, doing art to put up on redbubble, art dolls, cosplay, furry suit crap, etc. That and animals, like getting really into dog nutrition and training, horse riding, shouting at people to be vegan and keeping weird pets like piles of colourful snakes
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.