[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

She fucks my friend, right in front of me. I haven't heard

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: 1493336616032.jpg (106KB, 862x854px) Image search: [Google]
1493336616032.jpg
106KB, 862x854px
She fucks my friend, right in front of me. I haven't heard from him since, I don't think we're friends anymore.

Out of spite, or perhaps it was a punishment. She probably took him home with her. He's living my dream. Life is a cruel mistress.
>>
I could live to be 100 and never figure out why people think she's attractive.
She looks like a fucking man.
>>
>>38066928
Huh, Emma Watson's body is nowhere near as good as her face
>>
what's your fucking problem, she's a low class slut you could find a street prostitute just like her, were you even friends with that guy to begin with? it sounds like he probably does this kind of shit regularly. just move on already unless you wanna be a piece of trash just like them. they did you a favor letting you know what they're like .they hate you. get over it. honestly you sound kind of easy to hate even wanting to be with pieces of trash like that. just tell people that ask you about them the truth about them, and move on.
>>
File: 1476311176958.jpg (390KB, 1800x1197px) Image search: [Google]
1476311176958.jpg
390KB, 1800x1197px
>>38066928
>he's living the chad dream
>you're left cleaning up his cream
>>
>>38067076
Her personality is good. Honestly I'm a bigger piece of trash than them. I kind of asked to be cucked and gave her my address, my mistake. I regret it. I'd be alright as long as I knew they weren't together, which they inevitably are.
>>
>>338067096
I walk to the store
Chad fucks her store
>>
>>38066999
Nice trips. People say she has the body of a twelve year old boy all the time here.
>>
Fuck you and your oneitis.
>>
>>38067366
Fuck you and your doubles
>>
File: watfuk.png (165KB, 646x520px) Image search: [Google]
watfuk.png
165KB, 646x520px
>>38067182
>She fucks my friend, right in front of me.
>Her personality is good.
Just sit and think for a moment.
>>
>>38066949
I like men and women (especially androg girls) and I think her body is really meh. ok face
>>
>>38067182
Christ, you're pathetic. The girl you love is fucking another man, and he's getting everything from her. Imagine how happy he is, how much she loves him, and how miserable you are.
>>
>>38067182
God you're such a fucking moron dude, please kill yourself tonight
>>
>>38067182
>>38067182
I'm not sure if you're trolling or legitimately retarded.

>>38067497
I'm pretty sure this is bait.
>>
>>38068111
I am retarded, how else would I have allowed this to happen?
>>
>>38068184
You can't stop stuff like that from happening, you're just an idiot for putting up with it and not cutting contact with them. They sound like fucking creeps. What the fuck is your malfunction start using your brain those people are trash why would you want to be around either of them?
>>
>>38068221
I could've never given them my address, I could have never claimed to be a cuckold. I could have kept my thoughts and experiences to myself rather than blabbing to anyone who would listen. It's my fault, not that it matters. All that matters is that it happened, regardless of whose fault it was.
>>
>>38068298
Oh so you're more fucked up than I thought, you're retarded and a troll. Not really a rare combination but if you were one or the other it'd be somewhat understandable.
>>
>>38068107
How are they garbage? I practically begged for it
>>
>>38066928
can you tell the story with more detail? when it escalated did they just ignore you or what? what was said afterwards? would you still cuddle with her or make her a meal afterwards if you had the chance? have you had contact with her since?
>>
>>38068498
I'll try, it's hazy.

I gave them my address over Skype. I was high as all hell on gabapentin, singing along to the music and all.

>tripping on dextromethorphan
>go out for a cigarette
>a frog drops beside me
>look up
>a highschool friend's face, he mouths "I love you" and disappears

Someone said "You're hot!" in Patrick's voice, like he says to Mindy in the movie when I looked at her. In my cough syrup induced stupor I said no shit. She said I was "meant to live" or something. I don't remember what happened next, I think she sat on the ledge with her feet dangling and swinging. All I remember is "you think.. this is Dan" and seeing him insert into her. I was told his aunt (a friend) was dead. He was wearing his signature bandana, I do remember that much. It didn't last long, I didn't see any thrusting or anything.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.