[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have a final exam in 12 hours that I'm probably going

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: flat,800x800,075,t.jpg (93KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
flat,800x800,075,t.jpg
93KB, 800x800px
I have a final exam in 12 hours that I'm probably going to fail and as a result I will be dismissed from college and my life will go down the drain.

what to do now?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HVHI_wOA23I
>>
study
This comment is original.
>>
if your life will go down the drain because you will be dismissed from college because you haven't studied, then it shows that your current life was built on pillars of sand - because you haven't prioritized your studies.

maybe it's okay for everything to collapse right now, because you're not in the place you actually want to be because you're not doing the things you actually want to do. you just need to get through this rough period while remembering that dropping out of college is literally not the end.

this is your way of showing yourself that you actually want and need to do something else right now. now it's up to you to find out what that is.
>>
>>38066305
chill out and try not to stress about it , then drug up on alzheimer's diesease treatment drugs or if you are a pussy caffeine and other stimulants. (srs) I got 5.98/6.00 on my main end exam and I didn't even study for 2 years
>>
>>38066516
Just focus on being calm and try to sleep. Don't study for this trust me. You won't understand much for this short amount of time. Just try to maximise your brain, because you can't develop the skill in 12 hours and no sleep.
>>
>>38066305
Pay a hobo to start a fire in the building.
>>
File: 1498212777927.jpg (26KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
1498212777927.jpg
26KB, 320x320px
>>38066305
Study, you can probably get your shit together if you actually overcome that fucking laziness and do something. The last hours are the best motivation for me. Don't panic and get on it. You can do it, as I have few weeks ago, lad.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.