[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>1200 word essay due in 6 and a half hours What's the

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: SB-129_(168).png (2MB, 1440x1090px) Image search: [Google]
SB-129_(168).png
2MB, 1440x1090px
>1200 word essay due in 6 and a half hours

What's the most work you bros have done in the least amount of time
>>
>>38065986
In high school I would always jam out 3 page English essays in the 30 minute class before. Weight training being a free period was a blessing.
>>
>>38065986
M8, easy af.
Over the last year, I spent 40 minutes to 1 hour writing my 600-900 word essays each week and got a first class in my end of year exams.

You can do this, anon. I believe in you!
>>
You can do it. Quit screwing around and get off 4chan. Good luck.
>>
I write a 3k word essay in 5 hours after procrastinating the whole year, do it later op
>>
File: 1497128140987.jpg (11KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1497128140987.jpg
11KB, 480x360px
>120 words due in 1 minute
>>
>5 more pages to write
>due midnight tmrw

I'm alright, right guys?

Also OP, I remember once, I wrote 4 pages in 20 minutes. It was midnight the day before it was due, I just put on a 20 minute song, and wrote the paper in one fell swoop. Not that bad, but it felt good to finish a paper in one song.
>>
>>38065986
Programmed a game that was supposed to be done over a few months in a week.
>>
File: 1498491090133.gif (799KB, 200x189px) Image search: [Google]
1498491090133.gif
799KB, 200x189px
>have a 40 word poem due in 4 hours

Give it to me straight guys
>>
>1200 word essay due in 6 and a half hours
plenty of time to write it, you can do it easily half the time or even in 2 hours or less

geez it seems like the kids are getting dumber and dumber these days, probably because they taking those drugs and smoking marijuana or whatever
>>
just banged out a 3,000 word essay in less than two hours
>>
>>38065986
>15 page paper due in 1 attosecond
What do I do robos
>>
What subjects do you guys have to do to subject yourself to this type of shit with essays and presemtqtions
>>
>>38065986
10 page computer science reports in two hours
because I can't write good essays, but bullshitting comes naturally to me
>>
>>38067721
Once there was a fat fag,
Who frequented 4chan.
He tried to act friendly,
To receive free tendies,
But slipped in his cumrag.

17 more for you.
>>
in high school i did a 50 page project + 2 5 page essays in one night (we had over a month to do it) and i got a 96 and i'm an idiot so if i was able to do that you can do it anon
>>
>>38067673
What was essay about. I can't understand how that's possible unless it required no research at all.
>>
File: image.jpg (22KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
22KB, 480x360px
Dissertation done in 48 hour sitting. 10k. Got a first. My university degree hinged on it. I feel as though I've never fully recovered.
>>
3000 words essay in 2 hours and 48 minutes, my neurons were on fire that day.
>>
>>38067703
I had a two week programming project that I banged out in four and a half hours before it was due. It wasn't pretty at all but it compiled and produced correct output, so I got an A since that's more than half the class was able to do.

>>38067810
>but bullshitting comes naturally to me
I envy you, it was always the essays and crap that were always the hardest for me. I can sit down and work really hard when needed, but I've never been able to just make shit up very well. Like that programming project, I could say "Well this might not be the best way, but it's a way, and I know what to do to write it", but when I have to argue an opinion on a subject I don't care about in an essay I just draw a blank.
>>
>>38065986
I wrote a 6000 word cited essay for an architecture history bullshit elective in the 12 hours before it was due, including actually picking a topic and finding sources. I ended up getting a B, but I came home after hand in and pretty much passed out from stress and caffeine. Turned my life and study habits around afterwards.
>>
>>38068645
I used to write concisely. Teachers would tell me I needed more details, which meant that I had to write as if my audience were idiots. In sixth grade, I decided to load my writing with fluff, and the teacher loved it. Every piece of bullshit I've written since then was my way of spiting my past teachers.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.