[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>first brother has blonde hair blue eyes >second brother

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

File: 1490309490051.jpg (204KB, 800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1490309490051.jpg
204KB, 800x1200px
>first brother has blonde hair blue eyes
>second brother has blonde hair blue eyes
>i have brown hair brown eyes

WTF genetics,you screwed me over. That is totally fucked up. I swear to the spider gods this shit is fucking rigged from the begining.
>>
What color are the milkman's hair and eyes? :^)
>>
>>38065835
Thats not how it works anon. Those are all recessive shit. If your brothers had them that means both of your parents had those recessive genes which result 100% in children with those traits.

Legitimately no trolling here: the fact you didn't end up like your brother means your father is not your genetic relative get a DNA test your mothers a whore.
>>
>>38065931
I have brown hair and brown eyes and my brother has blond hair and blue eyes but our faces look very similar and you can tell that we're our parents' kids. Shit ain't as simple as you're making it out to be. You can carry the gene while not displaying the feature it codes for.
>>
File: 1483601487972.jpg (187KB, 530x492px) Image search: [Google]
1483601487972.jpg
187KB, 530x492px
>>38065999
>our faces look very similar and you can tell that we're our parents' kids
One parent, at least.
>>
>another falseflagging snownigger
nothing to see here folks
>>
>>38066046
Both of us have facial features from both of our parents AND their respective parents. Try again.
>>
>>38065999
Google this shit if you don't believe me.
In order for your offspring to have the blonde hair and blue eyes BOTH parents have to have the recessive genes for it.
If both parents have these genes then the offspring will 100%(this is important) have these traits as an expressed feature.

If you do not have these expressed then your father is not your biological forebearer by scientific fact.

My step-sisters and i look like legit siblings right down to facial features but my adoptive mother is something like my 4th cousin you can't tell lineage just by saying "well i have my dads nose!".

Again, this is not a troll: get your shit tested.
>>
File: 1475320807599.png (192KB, 1100x1610px) Image search: [Google]
1475320807599.png
192KB, 1100x1610px
>>38066076
Hey, if it helps you sleep at night friendo.
>>
>>38065835
Your dad got cucked buddy
call your mom out right now or you're a cuck
>>
>>38066076
Instead of being a testy bitch, why not see if your mom's a whore instead of dismissing everybody. They're right, the fact you came out like that is too much of a coincidence.
>>
>>38065931
No you dumb fuck.
My cousin has three kids. 1st is blonde and blue eyed, 2nd is blonde and brown eyed, 3rd is blue eyed with light brown hair.
My cousin has dark brown hair and brown eyes and her husband has red hair and brown eyes. Both of them have mother's who are blonde and blue eyed.
>>
I probably should have mentioned this but i used to have blonde hair as a kid but it slowly went to brown. I have an actual picture to prove it so i am not bullshitting you.
>>
>>38066096
http://genetics.thetech.org/ask/ask394

The internet seems to disagree with you. What I remember from school is that two recessive alleles code for a recessive trait but one recessive and one dominant code for a dominant trait. My grandmother on my mother's side is blond so my mother carries blond genes but isn't blond. My father is blond and has blond genes so my brother got two blond alleles and ended up being blond whereas I got one blond and one brown-haired allele.
>>
>>38066096
did you fucking take highschool biology? alleles work in pairs, so both parents could have the allele for blond hair, brown hair, blue eyes and brown eyes while only showing the traits of the brown allele because it's dominant
>>
>>38065835
Thats not your dad mang.
Sorry to tell you bro.
>>
this shouldn't even be an argument. I guess american "education" strikes again
>>
>>38066260
Isn't it funny that the people who cling to scientific facts so often tend to not know the actual scientific facts?
>>
>>38066540
it annoys me when people who don't have a fucking clue what they're on about get called out for it then double down. the only way you learn is by admitting you are wrong
>>
>>38066244
Wrong. That just means at least one parent had brown hair and brown eyes and they both carry recessive blonde hair and light eye genes. No one had to be cucked.
>>
>>38066617
Fucking exactly. I wish these fucking assholes knew what they were talking about before typing it.
>>
>>38065835
>Dad has black hair and blue eyes.
>Mom has blonde hair and brown eyes.
>I have blonde hair and blue eyes.
>Brother has black hair and blue eyes.
>Both sisters have blonde hair and brown eyes.

Someone explain this shit to me. I will list my grandparents as well.

>Paternal grandfather had brown hair and blue eyes.
>Paternal grandmother had black hair and brown eyes.
>Maternal grandfather had blonde hair and brown eyes.
>Maternal grandmother had black hair and brown eyes.
>>
>>38065835
>he thinks blond hair blue eyes actually look good
>>
>>38065835
That qt must have the THICC gene
>>
>>38066598
In case you didn't notice I actually replied and disproved your claim, retard. You're the one who can't admit they're wrong.
>>
>>38065931
>t. internet scientist
Eye and hair color are polygenic.
>>
>>38068492
>>38066598
Unless you actually thought you were replying to someone else and misunderstood what I meant. I wasn't attacking you.
>>
>>38068516
He's right.
If you paid attention in high school biology you'd know most traits are more than just dominant and recessive.
>>
im only here for the source of the pic plz or pics like it :/
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.