[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how do i stop being so clingy anons. every time i get close to

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: 1498004621715.jpg (16KB, 318x282px) Image search: [Google]
1498004621715.jpg
16KB, 318x282px
how do i stop being so clingy anons. every time i get close to someone i just want to talk 24/7 and i get sad/depressed when they don't reply or go awhile without replying, i don't know why i'm like this or how to stop i know it's annoying as fuck though and is the reason why a lot of my friendships/relationships ended.

i wish i could stop it but i can't. knowing it's irrational doesn't help at all.
>>
how do i find clingy people that want to talk 24/7? I'm not a convo starter but i do love talking to people who always bring things up to talk about, makes me forget about my awkwardness. i think i just come off as uninviting
>>
>>38065392
do you have discord original anon desu?
>>
>>38065603
yes i do orig anon
>>
>>38065629
bost and we can be pester each other 24/7
>>
>>38065329
I'm like this too. It's so painful when I talk to someone and they take long to reply. I end up lying in bed and not doing anything all day if a conversation doesn't go the way I wanted. Is it depression?
I think the only way to (temporarily) stop it is to find someone who's also clingy.
I need a clingy robot friend.
>>
>>38065750
i dont like posting my discord for reasons
post yours or give a throwaway email
>>
tfw the complete opposite of clingy
i hope you two find happiness
>>
>>38065329
Yes the same, I get too attached to the person, and i want to talk to them everyday and I got sad/depressed if they dont respond..

someone add me too i want clingt friends

im also hsp..so be careful with me please
>>
>>38065329
I have the opposite problem, I'm so conscious about being clingy all my friendships fade out or I sperg out and apologize for sending so many messages during a chat
>>
>>38065329

everytime in discord

i start talking nicely but i end being cligy and the other person get bored and ghostme.
>>
>>38065773
nonuniversalisttelerobotics at gmail if you don't want to bost here

>>38065821

bost your disc or send to me too
>>
>>38065881
Same here dude, I thought I made a great friend on discord but got btfo'd. I caught on pretty quickly though, I stopped trying after 3 messages. He'll have to contact me eventually because I agreed to do something for him a long time ago that is very important to him,, so I am already anticipating my revenge of ghosting him back and not instantly replying like a dog
>>
>>38065944
sent orig it
>>
>>38065944
>>38065773

violently unhappy#6494

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eN3f4avex9w
>>
Go find a hobby or something. Read a book . Nobody likes clingy. Invest time in yourself and those people will eventually cling to you
>>
>>38065812
why'd you block me..

origigig
>>
same thing here, I found a girl 7/10 who totally loved memes. Not normie ones but absolute underground shit. She also had a great music taste and was overall pretty interesting. Perfect match. We started messaging, it had few bright moments but after a week or so..she started repling in one or two days..then it was just about sending memes..after that she didn't replied at all..she unfriended me and unfollowed everywhere without reason. It's kinda strange because it's person I haven't met once and it got me really sad. (irl I'm cool kid with bunch of friends and wanted by girls)
>>
File: cri.jpg (568KB, 1272x1094px) Image search: [Google]
cri.jpg
568KB, 1272x1094px
truly is the worst feel to know at some point you will become nagging and annoying to ppl you know.
>>
>>38065329
get more friends and multitask. it's what i do. dilute your attention.

if you want to talk i'm an autistic tranny. post your throway or discord
>>
I was like this once upon a time. Keep a journal or something. You probably have a lot of things to say that don't need to be said to anyone in particular. Or do what I do and unload the feels you don't want to burden other people with on places like this.
>>
File: 1493849177430.jpg (99KB, 620x326px) Image search: [Google]
1493849177430.jpg
99KB, 620x326px
>>38067627
is here friendo >>38065944
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.