[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do normies delete me from facebook? I don't ever fucking

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: sad.jpg (50KB, 500x365px) Image search: [Google]
sad.jpg
50KB, 500x365px
Why do normies delete me from facebook?
I don't ever fucking post anything so it's not like I'm annoying them with idiocy.
>>
>>38065168
because they're sick of all the BULLSHIT and LIES, they want to see who they're REAL friends are. If you don't like my message and comment then sorry not sorry I only have time for my BESTIESSSSSS
>>
>>38065330
they have 768 friends, but they take the time to delete me?
>>
>>38065405
Fine, I'll be serious. Just get so many friends that you can't be bothered to notice.
>>
>>38065168
hasn't deleted his facebook account yet. normieeeee
>>
>>38065168

some people go through and clean out friends that they don't actually feel anything for anymore regularly.
>>
>>38065688
>friends for 6 months.
is their love so fickle?
>>
>>38065168
>tfw the one and only girl you've ever felt love for deletes you from fb
>you never stopped thinking about her
>you were nothing but another face in the crowd to her
>take every thing she gave you and burn it in backyard in a drunken stupor

feels good man, though since that night something in has changed.
>>
>>38065168
You're not special, you fucking sperg. Sometimes, people clean up their friends list because they don't wanna have people they don't care about and/or know that well there. You might not post anything, but it still shows up on their news feed whenever you like posts or post comments.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.