[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should I buy some (legal) dude lmao tonight? Every time I buy

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: hammer_bubbler_glass_pipe.jpg (69KB, 650x488px) Image search: [Google]
hammer_bubbler_glass_pipe.jpg
69KB, 650x488px
Should I buy some (legal) dude lmao tonight? Every time I buy a bag I compulsively smoke it until it's gone and it feels really unhealthy but I'm really bored and bought a bunch of games from the summer sale and my anhedonia is too bad to play them sober.
>>
>>38064893
>legal
No. Don't let the government gangster you out of your money. Even on the street it costs too much, and it's cheaper ironically.
>>
>>38064893
dude weed lmao saved me for a year until psychosis.
>>
>>38065098
I'd be buying an eighth for $20 from a friend who grows, fuck (((dispensaries))).
>>
>>38065117
saved you from what? was the psychosis related to the weed?
>>
>>38064893
>but I'm really bored and bought a bunch of games from the summer sale and my anhedonia is too bad to play them sober.
People like you who justify their petty copes before even thinking about trying to break the cycle deserve everything they get. Loser.
>>
Wahahahaha faggit!!! Fucking get stoned OUT OF YOUR MIND ON DRUGS!!! Do it!!!
>>
>>38065435
I did think about trying to break the cycle that's why I'm here ya ding dong
>>
it's fun, why not? if you have the money go for it.
>>
You don't even have to do the 4d cryptic handshake using memecoins to buy weed from the deep dark web.

Just buy it faggit.
>>
if u got the money and the time then yeah buy that shit, enjoy yourself
>>
>>38065156
Or or just grow your own and smoke for really cheap and have pounds of it.
>>
File: 1496014984716.jpg (74KB, 301x271px) Image search: [Google]
1496014984716.jpg
74KB, 301x271px
>>38064893
>tfw want to get xanax but don't know anyone
I have a script for weed but shit gives me anxiety lately I just wanna relax without the paranoia
>>
>>38065232
please smoke formaldehyde

you'll cowards don't even smoke crack
>>
>>38067722
buy etizolam over the clearnet :DDDDDDDD
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.