[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

who else /drink alone/ here? it's the only thing that

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

File: drink-alone.jpg (38KB, 480x324px) Image search: [Google]
drink-alone.jpg
38KB, 480x324px
who else /drink alone/ here?
it's the only thing that numbs the feels
>>
>>38064847
>too young to drink
Is it nice?
>>
>>38066275
not really. But it's something to fill the hours and numb the emptiness.
>>
>>38066291
What's a good cheap booze in burgerland? Been meaning to get into binge drinking.
>>
>>38067331
>>38067331
Old Grand Dad. Cheap 100 proof whiskey
>>
I'm 18 and in America and my older brother won't buy me booze even though I'm a mentally ill NEET who does nothing all day but post on 5chan. Fuck. He gets me weed but I hate that shit.
>>
>>38067331
>good
>cheap
pick one.
That being said, tequila. So long as it's 100% agave. It's basically hangover free. But it's not a ton of fun to drink straight.

Idk I don't really have a favorite. I drink something until I get so sick of it the smell gives me ptsd flashbacks and I switch to something else.
>>
>>38067381
>>good
>>cheap
I've always found malt liquor fills the cheap and good category for me,
dont know why its gotten such a bad reputation.
>>
>>38064847
i'm considering it. i had some last night but it just made me anxious within an hour so probably not today
>>
File: Clipboard02.png (46KB, 194x186px) Image search: [Google]
Clipboard02.png
46KB, 194x186px
>he hasn't reached perpetual numbness yet
>>
"Ok, I'm going to stop drinking today!"

>buy more alcohol not even 5 hours later

Just fucking kill me
>>
drinking alone accelerates mental illness
>>
PBR is the cheapest beer I'll drink.
Its just eh. not quite bad or good just middle tier, good for people that don't know anything and just want to try beer. Too bad its rep was ruined by hipsters supposedly liking it, but hipsters always drink the most obscure IPA these days. Idk.
>>
>>38066275
stop posting
>>38067381
>It's basically hangover free.
stop posting
>>38068093
what's the sauce on this semen demon? you can't just post something like this casually and not post more about it you fucking alky
>>
>>38068290
its a dude my guy lol he streams runescape
>>
>>38068207
I'm an actually hipster living in the craft beer neighborhood of my city and none of the hipsters actually drink pbr, it's really only punk kids now.
You're free. Drink away the feelings on the best cheap beer.
>>
>>38068331
wtf stop posting
>>
>>38064847
Everyone says drinking alone is really bad but I fucking enjoy drinking and smoking weed alone.
I prefer drinking and smoking socially obviously, but 95% of the time I'm drinking and smoking alone and I don't really mind it.
I think it's mostly because when I'm out I hand out drink, weed, tobacco to all my mates because fuck it, they're my mates... but when I'm alone it costs me a lot less because I don't have to be so generous.
>>
Tip toeing the nights empties outside Before anyone wakes up
>>
>>38067393
Mix with OJ to atleast get some vitamins
>>
File: 1495455945275.jpg (176KB, 1022x688px) Image search: [Google]
1495455945275.jpg
176KB, 1022x688px
>>38064847
who else /methamphetamine analogues/ alone here?
>>
File: 1496533559506.png (798KB, 996x868px) Image search: [Google]
1496533559506.png
798KB, 996x868px
>>38068424
drinking age in USA is 21

they can get circumcised at 0, join the military at 17, but can't buy alcohol until 21
>>
>>38069794

cite your source man, unless you're the modern day bukowski
>>
>>38064847
>who else /drink alone/ here?

Drinking alone is dangerous. Liquor is powerful, one of the most efficacious ways of dissolving the chains that bind us. There's a reason why the disciples of Dionysus, Lord of Orgies, considered wine a sacrament. At long last relieved of one's inhibitions, the shy can live as one of the bold. The demure maiden is given license to indulge in the joys of the nymph, the shy man typically paralyzed by insecurities finds himself transformed into the satyr. A dangerous albeit exciting game, provided that one plays it with others.

Drinking alone is different. One's devils and angels are given free reign, but not in service to communion with the Other. There are no voices or flushed faces to distract them. Freed from their bonds, they have no one to gaze upon but the drunkard who called them up.

So they assail the drunk in the dead of night, teasing him with absurd fantasies of good things he will never have and tormenting him with nightmares of the terrors that inevitably await him. In isolation, the drunkard's nymphs become angels offering empty hope. Clutching the bottle, he curses them for their duplicity. What would have been satyrs in the company of others become devils for the man drinking alone. He prays to them, horrible though they may be, because no one else is willing to listen. Realizing he will never experience the the joys of Nature, he begs license to participate in its violence. A tiny compensation. but not even a lonely drunk is foolish enough to petition a devil for the right to enter Paradise. To burn rather than freeze in Hell seems a pittance, but it's more than any devil has a right to expect.

But our sad drunk eventually passes out and the bottle falls from his hand. He slips into unconsciousness, only to wake again. He spends the subsequent day laughing at his absurd thoughts the night before. At least until the sun sets upon him, still unloved and alone, and he takes the bottle up again.
>>
>>38068767
Big deal, maybe they should raise the age for people to do that too.

>>38070057
I really want to throw one of my empty bottles at you
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.