[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is it so hard to lose body fat % but so easy to gain muscle

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

File: wojak.jpg (43KB, 406x451px) Image search: [Google]
wojak.jpg
43KB, 406x451px
Why is it so hard to lose body fat % but so easy to gain muscle

>can't eat candy
>can't eat chips
>can't eat domino's

THIS IS FUCKING UNFAIR. WHY DOES LOSING BODY FAT MEAN NOT BEING ABLE TO ENJOY ANYTHING
>>
>>38064596
It's cause you have too much saturated fat in your diet dumb shit. Read a book about nutrition and learn something.
>>
Are you serious? Its no problem to lose fat, especially when you are fat ass. You can lose 5lbs+ a week when you do it right.

Gaining muscle is solid, you won't gain more than 6lbs of muscle in a year unless you roid it up. I kind of see what your getting at though, gaining muscle is fun but being lean is a fucking drag. Cheat meals are a thing though.
>>
BF% is about what you eat
>>
>>38064678
>won't gain more than 6lbs of muscle
Why its so hard to gain muscle?
>>
>>38064637
This. Also just pick up a serious as shit cardio routine.
>inb4 but muh gains bro
A. unless your diet and routine are absolutely shit your gains will remain with basic lifting you just won't gain more easily.
B. Do cardio FIRST, drop your body fat % using said extreme cardio, once your body fat % is down, maintain body fat % while switching from cardio to pure lifting.

Tl;dr just use cardio to get super lean first then just do light cardio to maintain.
>>
>>38064718
That's why it's fucking hard

Lifting weights is easy

Not being able to eat all candy, pizza and all the yummy stuff is fucking hell
>>
>>38064786
Just learn to cook.
You can make rice and chicken taste fucking amazing if you know what you're doing and it'll still come out healthy.
>>
File: img4.jpg (462KB, 1683x2489px) Image search: [Google]
img4.jpg
462KB, 1683x2489px
>tfw fat as fuck but can't stop eating junk food

pic """""""not""""""" related, it's """"""""not"""""""" me, just using it as an example so mods don't ban me
>>
>>38064637
>a book

What do you recommend?
>>
>>38064855
MOOOOOODS BAN HIM MOOOOOOODS
>>
>gaining muscle is easier than losing fat

You're 100% a delusional DYEL faggot.

The only time gaining muscle is easy is when you're in your first 3-6 months lifting, and when you're on steroids. Meanwhile the ease of fat doesn't change at all until you're at least <10% body-fat.
>>
I do 30 minutes of bicycling on my exercise bike per day. I don't even know if this helps me to lose my weight, but I guess it's better than nothing. I've also dropped most of my soda consumption.
>>
>>38064596
Maybe you should lay off the animal-derived protein the dairy mafia so recommends you to eat. Get your protein from vegetables.
>>
>>38064596
When someone says they really want X but can't have it that usually means they're a fucking degenerate slob who would gorge on it all day if they could. You're fine if you don't overdo it, fatty.
>>
>>38065110
Do you mean a stationary bike? I spend maybe 5/6 hours a day on my road bike whenever I can. But I can't spend 5 minutes on a trainer because it's just so freaking boring. Maybe it is a good idea for you to go out there as well and get a road bike. It feels less like a chore and more like something to enjoy from my experience.
>>
>>38065505
I listen to music when I'm on it. I do 30 minutes because that's the time interval I keep seeing online everywhere.
>>
>>38064860
Reading you dumb shit
>>
>pop on netflix, crunchy, funimation, or vidya
>plop my spinner bike down in front of tv instead of my la-z-boy
>turn resistance up, play some titanfall 2, grab some water in between games, repeat for an hour or so
>have "fun" doing cardio
>>
>>38064831
no matter what you do it wont taste as good as mother fucking pizza or spaghetti bolognese with cold beer

t. cant go below 15% because im so weak willed
>>
>>38065689
It helps I'm classical trained and a damned good cook but you can make chicken taste orgasmic in multiple ways and rice is just like tofu in that it absorbs flavors under the right condition. There's even mushrooms that taste identical to mouth-watering steak.
The only real limit to it is prep time but you can stack shit days ahead of time and bulk cook in your oven. Just google this shit theres entire thinktanks of fitness sites all working on making shit desirably edible.
>>
>>38065571
Ah well then keep doing what you're doing. Keep track of your progress and hopefully it will help you to lose weight. If that's your goal. It will surely improve your fitness and that's always a good thing
>>
>>38065637
Would love to do this but I'm having trouble getting the logistics down in my parents' home.
>>
>>38065825
>Keep track of your progress
I increase the level of the bike each week. Currently at level 7, and it goes up to 32. Really wondering how far I can get.
>>
is it retarded that i do a 15 minute cycle to and from my local leisure centre to use the station cycle for 30 mins a few days a week?
>>
>>38064786
Other way around, mate.
Not eating is easy, it only takes willpower.
Gaining muscle requires decent genetics.

You were lucky to be born with good genes so you never faced struggle with your own body, which led you to develop poor willpower (the human mind needs adversity to advance). Still, you can fix this.
>>
Because most dudes with single digit body fat are on drugs. If you're natural you want to stay around 12-15% for aesthetics.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.