[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Am I just a defective human? >don't have any hobbies

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

Am I just a defective human?

>don't have any hobbies
>don't have any interests
>don't have any passions
>don't really enjoy anything
>don't really want to do anything, just feel like I exist and that's it, like I'm a rock or a stick or something
>don't feel like I'm a real person most of the time since I seem to be so different from everyone around me
>>
>>38064531
Aren't you just depressed?
>>
>>38064531
That is me + I don't feel love and never felt it.
>>
>>38064671
I've pretty much been like this since I was about 12/1/3 years old so I think this is just how I am.

>>38064691
Yeah, I've never had crushes or anything.
>>
>>38064748
can still be depression though. chemical imbalance.

try your doctor its worth a go, at the end of the day your 'defective' brain is just pumping different quantities of chemicals out to make you a certain way.
>>
>>38064531

i got this idea that souls need time to rest in the afterlife, but people are procreating so fast these days your soul's rest time is short. you come back to this shithole even more drained than you were in your last life.
>>
>>38064793
I've never really heard anything good about anti-depressants and they don't even know what they do completely.

I'd never take them
>>
>>38064926
I got citalopram for similar reasons and it mostly helps but I think of it as a tool to get your life on a good track. Like if you're in a more positive mood you might talk to people, perform at work, get gf.

Then I guess if you finally ease off them you're in a better place than before. I imagine that to be the riskiest part though.

Btw if you know what ecstasy does its a similar idea. Instead of making your brain produce more serotonin it slows down how fast your brain reabsorbs it so you can build up levels to enjoy something or feel generally good. The first 2-4 weeks are a bit hard to adjust but I don't regret it.

Don't take the advice of one anon as gospel though, it just worked for me.
>>
>tfw no interests or passions

That's one of the worst things which I think made me this way. I feel so worthless because I'm not a master of anything. To become a master of something you have to have interest in it. Since I don't have any interests, I'm practically worthless.

Sometimes I wonder if other people have sincere interests. For example all those "I fucking love science" idiots or those people that say "... isn't X great?". It seems so fake and pretentious.
>>
I'm like you OP. I am such a non-entity it's painful yet not painful at the same time. Maybe 3 times out of 10 in my modern life I can have a presence somewhere. Most of the time I am just a roaming shadow. It would be nice to change but I don't think I can at this point.
If God is real he needs to give me my mojo back and remove me from this Earth-purgatory stasis I've been in for a while.
>>
>>38064926
Yeah your life sounds pretty great wouldn't wanna risk ruining that!
>>
File: 2000 (62).jpg (164KB, 792x960px) Image search: [Google]
2000 (62).jpg
164KB, 792x960px
>>38064748
bro same . I've never felt >tfw no gf or >tfw no friends. And I never get adrenaline rushes even if I am driving in the opposite lane with 160 km/h without visibility of oncoming traffic or passing police while jerking off, fighting, shooting my friends with arrows, making him shoot me with the arrow( got hit on the leg and never got the rush anyways) I've tried tons of shit. Are you the same?
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.