[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who here /drinktoeaseanxiety/ What are you drinking, what are

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: gettyimages-462718652[1].jpg (1MB, 3000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
gettyimages-462718652[1].jpg
1MB, 3000x2000px
Who here /drinktoeaseanxiety/

What are you drinking, what are you thinking?

Currently drinking every day in order to combat crippling anxiety, don't know what else to do.
>>
>>38064381
my gf does this and its making life impossible
>>
>have a drink
>become even more paranoid and anxious
>know that if I drink more I'll just puke/pass out

I envy you OP. If I need to drink I usually get gin, what about you?
>>
>>38064381

Do this for as long as it takes for you to learn basic social interaction.

Then cease immediately. Try to stop as totally as you can.

- Advice from a guy who cured his social anxiety but then had to cure his alcaholism
>>
>>38064381
Who here /drinksotheyareabletocry/?
>>
File: 1498540000352.jpg (226KB, 443x664px) Image search: [Google]
1498540000352.jpg
226KB, 443x664px
>>38064752
I did this and it made my relationship with my ex gf impossible

well, I did it because of depression not anxiety, I've always been a miserable cunt but never been an anxious guy, regardless the principle still applies
>>
>>38064864
yeah i think her anxiety/OCD is leading her to depression

she gets wild and super confident when she's drunk though. she knows no way to stop drinking.
>>
>>38064381
>Whiskey with ice
Absolutely terrible.
>>
>>38064381
My anxiety has mostly gone so now I drink out of loneliness and boredom.
Don't feel so depressed anymore, slightly motivated... but still a bit shitty since it's been this way for over half my life.
Things aren't so bad... I can't really complain too much at the moment.
>>
>>38064911
Yeah, I was the same way. It's crazy how too much really was never enough to make me feel like hey, I've had enough. I blacked out almost every night and somehow always woke up with no hangover. The perfect recipe for alcoholism.

The saddest thing is that I stopped drinking a while after she left me and I haven't had a drink in more than a year now... and I miss alcohol a lot more than her at this point.

/endblog

Anyway my drinks of choice were vodka straight or with any soda (I didn't really care which), and bourbon & coke.
>>
>>38064381
I do
>lost job
>lost car
>anxiety
>stress
>depression
>no soul
>sociopathic tendencies

Downed half my 40 once rn, I'm not a bad guy I just can't help how I feel
>>
Never drank in my life, always seen it as a normie activity
>>
I just drank half a glass of whiskey and i already feel pretty drunk. How do i hold my alcohol better?
>>
>>38064757
Whiskey or cheap prosecco, after a couple of drinks my anxiety disappears completely and I get a complete sense of relaxation
>>
>>38065306
don't wish for that, getting drunk on that little liquor is a huge blessing moneywise
>>
>>38065306
food beforehand is the key
>>
rum and coke OP, gods nectar.
tastes fantastic and gives such a nice buzz so definitely my drink of choice.
thinking about my shitty and stressful life and how I can fix it unfortunately nothings really working and I just feel like a dunce, so I'm 8 rum and cokes into tonight.
>>
>>38064381
>What are you drinking,
cheap vodka
>what are you thinking?
just being miserable as usual, but drinking does help me soothe the nerves, so i'm not complaining right now. also listening to some old sad folk music.

>>38065306
>How do i hold my alcohol better?
why would you want that?
It's more efficient that way + it's not like anyone will ever be forcing alcohol down your
>>
>>38065542
This, I literally have to drink a half whisky bottle to fell buzzed.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.