[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>About to walk to the bus stop to head home from work >coworker

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: amiibo.jpg (81KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
amiibo.jpg
81KB, 1280x720px
>About to walk to the bus stop to head home from work
>coworker (6.5/10, 30ish slightly neurotic seeming woman) offers me a ride since it's raining
>decline out of politeness but she insists so I go with her
>on the way she mentions she absolutely hates storms
>think nothing of the comment until the rain turns into a thunderstorm and she starts flipping out
>like talking to herself in this bizarre little girl voice and acting like she was going to have a heart attack and/or wreck.
>finally get to my place and offer to let her wait out the storm there since I felt bad for her
>she hugs and thanks me and rushes inside after me
>front room at my place is neat, clean, and unremarkable
>we sit there watching the weather channel for maybe 5 minutes while she's still subtly freaking out
>she sees my amiibo collection under the TV and asks why I collect "dolls"
>I laugh it off and try to explain what they are to her
>she goes quiet for a second and starts with that little girl voice again, telling me to get away from her, even though I wasn't even near her
>she starts sniffling and demands I let her leave even though she is like 5 feet from the unlocked front door
>ask if she's ok to drive since the storm hasn't let up at all
>she starts crying and just bolts out the door

What the actual fuck. If that crazy bitch says I did something to her how can I prove I didn't? I'm stressing out here, guys.
>>
File: 567379056.jpg (41KB, 480x854px) Image search: [Google]
567379056.jpg
41KB, 480x854px
>>38064083
>she goes quiet for a second and starts with that little girl voice again, telling me to get away from her
???????????
>>
>>38064083

why the fuck do you collect toys you degenerate
>>
File: 1487567715538.png (213KB, 600x887px) Image search: [Google]
1487567715538.png
213KB, 600x887px
>>38064083
I collect amiibos too, but I have no one to even come in my room to see them :(
>>
DESU I'd be scared too if I got into a toy collecting, nintendrone's house.
>>
I thought you all left me out to hang, although the police haven't knocked on my door yet so I'll probably be ok until I go into work tomorrow, who knows what might happen then.

>>38065236
I'm dead serious, like a really soft and quiet, timid voice that hardly sounds like her normal one at all. Also I was standing across the room from her when she said it.

>>38065287
Because max level amiibo fighters are the only way I can get a challenge in Smash 4. That doesn't even matter though.
>>
>>38065458
if it makes you feel better she seems absolutely demented and in no shape to start a familly with
stop collecting toys
>>
>>38065458
>I'm dead serious, like a really soft and quiet, timid voice that hardly sounds like her normal one at all. Also I was standing across the room from her when she said it.
Dude I think you're dealing with a woman who was raped in a thunderstorm when she was little. Best to stay as far away as possible when the weather turns rough.
>>
>>38065539
I don't even like her, she's been nice to me at work, but something about her before this was off, and now I know she's crazy for a fact. Also I don't play with the figures themselves meaning they aren't toys.

>>38065557
In the car when she did it, she mostly just repeated no a lot but I also think she said "she's going to kill me" or something to that effect, the rain was so heavy it was hard to hear.
After we got inside she began to calm down a bit until the amiibo like triggered something in her. I have Pikachu and Mario who are widely recognized characters, maybe it was one of them?
>>
>>38065713
she got raped in a storm by someone in a mario costume.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.