[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

> i'm resentful of the potential and magic of people

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 108
Thread images: 13

> i'm resentful of the potential and magic of people of color, so i'll become racist!
>>
>>38063969
I'd tell her that it isn't black excellence, because blacks get extra points on their SAT scores. It's all around easier for them to be accepted, because of the lower standard we hold them to.
>>
File: b8.png (13KB, 637x442px) Image search: [Google]
b8.png
13KB, 637x442px
>>38063969
>so ill become racist

bruh.. tip of the cap
>>
>>38064001
Real shit? Source please
>>
An Asian person with her exact same SAT/ACT scores and GPA and extracurriculars would get no scholarships and half the acceptances. This bitch is right, that is the black experience: getting twice as many benefits for half the accomplishments.
>>
>>38064014
no, this is very obviously bullshit
>>
>>38064014
>African Americans get a 230 point increase on SAT scores simply for being African American

http://www.latimes.com/local/california/la-me-adv-asian-race-tutoring-20150222-story.html
>>
>>38064025
why would a college want a black more than an asian with the same scores?

do they get anything out of it?
>>
Oh cool another race bait thread.
What a great board this is. /b/ would be proud.
>>
>>38064025
source? or are you speaking out of your ass
>>
>>38064057
Diversity. It's all about equal outcome bullshit.
>>
>>38064069
See this bud >>38064044.
>>
>>38064044
It's poor phrasing and not what the writer means. Either that or he's being purposely inflammatory.
>>
>>38063969
Two words undermine that argument: affirmative action.
>>
>>38064143
It's exactly what the writer means

http://www.nationalreview.com/article/428442/university-affirmative-action-admissions-policies-are-toxic

>The median SAT score for admitted black students at Duke was a full 140 points below tha tof white students

are you people willfully ignorant or just not paying attention?
>>
File: 1497192184484.jpg (3KB, 125x125px) Image search: [Google]
1497192184484.jpg
3KB, 125x125px
>>38063969
>be 16yo me
>went to a 90% black HS
>i was a quie shy corner dweller
>black chad and stacy applied to schhols all day
>i talked with teachers(they were my only "friends") since modern school is just babysitting anyway, (at least it was 7 years ago)
>teachers always praised me for actually learning
>black chad and stacy got good grades because school was not really that hard
>now they are a+ students of color
>schools always asking them to come interview
>school awards day before graduation happens
>talk about how black chad and stacy got millions of dollaz in scholarship awards and a+ students
>tfw I did everything they did but not black, so no scholarships
>tfw they fell for the big name UNI meme and reeee about college debt
>tfw i got free education for hard work and not partial handout for the color of my skin
>feelsgoodman.jpeg
>>
>>38064160
No, you're right, I jumped the gun. You're right.
>>
>>38064143
It's you sticking your fingers in your ears and saying "lalala I'm right you're wrong lalala"
>>
>>38064001
>>38064044
So they don't literally get extra points on their score, they're just admitted at a rate that makes it as if their scores were that much higher.
>>
>>38064057
Diversity on campus promoting equality to the students, probably increased federal funding thanks to having more diversity on paper, and a chance at better sports teams.
It's overall a good thing because it promotes acedemic excellence to the black community. Gang violence has already/is actively killing off the dumb niggers, so the only way to go is up from here. Even if its entirely affirmative action now, it won't be in the future when more blacks are getting better and better grades. Theres been all black colleges in the south for a long time, so this isn't really new, it's just finally moving into every other college now as well.
Get over it guys.
>>
>>38063969
>gets a bonus 230 points on SAT just for being black and has the easiest college acceptance of any race
>gets all the gibs
>black """""excellence"""""
>>
>>38064219
So at what point do we break even? At what point will tyrone be looked at as an equal to me and not be given a huge handicap?
>>
>>38064223
Except you'd never know if she's one of the ones actually meeting the same standards as other races. Like what about the ones that have scores actually rivaling whites and asians without a parental handicap? They do exist you know.
>>
>>38063969

good for her, just unfortunate that it's in the middle of the higher education bubble.

well, if she's going for free it should be fine.
>>
>>38063969
I bet she wrote "#BLACKLIVESMATTER" 100 times and that was literally it.
Just like they're all fucking doing these days.
>>
>>38064219
>Gang violence has already/is actively killing off the dumb niggers
Gang violence kills off everyone, whether they want to get involved with it or not. There's literally no escaping it when you live in the inner city.
>>
File: P7TjPhW.jpg (129KB, 1061x770px) Image search: [Google]
P7TjPhW.jpg
129KB, 1061x770px
>>38064223

The fact that you assume she's a diversity student is why we need more diversity policies.

The more white people are exposed to people of color, the more empathy they develop.

See:

>>38064302
>>
>>38064290
Probably when theres a more adequate amount of black students in top tier schools? Was that really a hard answer to get to? In my area these niglets are doing better and better in elementary-high school so we'll see them soon. It takes gentrification of the area they grow up in really.
>>
>>38064200
Yes but essentially that's the same thing as getting a boost simply for being black.
>>38064219
>and a chance at better sports teams.
Affirmative action has nothing to do with sports teams. If you're good enough to play D-1 sports then they'll give you a scholarship simply by maintaining a C average.
> and a chance at better sports teams.
no it doesn't, it just puts students in places where they cannot succeed because they don't have the intelligence or the skills to do so. The black dropout rate is insanely high because they are placed in situations where they cannot succeed.
http://www.jbhe.com/features/50_blackstudent_gradrates.html
>>
>>38064057

because the moment a school has no more black people , they say its becasue of "muh skin culluh" not the fact that they are outperformed by people several years younger than them.

(at 14 I passed the ACT with the same score as the average 21y/o black High schooler)

There have been court cases where students sued for reverse discrimination because a black student was chosen for diversity over ability (a white student found out that he was more qualified, but was dropped due to being white)

Alabama screwed up its school system with mandatory race ratios, if there were not enough black students (by law there was a ratio) then they had to go find some. usually these were transfer students from the worst schools, drugs and violence every day. Teir parents said they dindu nuffin, and they gonna be so smert at the white school...

Then the whites put their kids in private schools to avoid drugs and violence in their schools, while the public school system began to suffer more and more
>>
>>38064356
>he more white people are exposed to people of color, the more empathy they develop.
Then why is Europe so empathetic to other races and America isn't? It's because if you live around blacks then you see why everyone hates them.
>>
>>38063969
>blacks are more stupid than whites so to not appear racist standards are lowered for them specifically and they are given gibs from colleges so that the school can raise their minority student body percentage and get more grants
Are black people not smart enough to understand this? If I was black I would be fucking embarrassed that just because of my race every standard is lowered.
>>
File: fugg.png (4KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
fugg.png
4KB, 225x225px
>>38063969
Wait does she ACTUALLY get $300,000 no catches?
>>
>>38064001
Thia is the most pathetic post ive ever seen.
>>38064014
He doesn't have a source you retard because he completely made it up
>>
>>38064416
That's probably between several different schools. She only gets the money for wherever she chooses to go.
>>
>>38064347
Well no. Very few casualties these days from people outside of gangs, thats why it was big news when that one black girl got killed in Chicago as a result. Lots of death there, but people cared when she died.
Genocide worked for LA, lets wait for Chicago and Florida to catch up. As gangsta rap has fallen in popularity and shit like Drake is most popular(and also accepted by other races), it will almost definitely get better.
In my gentrified town, kids hate being seen as niggers, so I have hope.
>>
>>38064369
Its not the same thing you stupid fuck
>>
>>38064446
>He doesn't have a source you retard because he completely made it up
sources are here and here:
>>38064160
>>38064044
>>
>>38064356
>The more white people are exposed to people of color, the more empathy they develop.
hahahaha fuck no I grew up in philadelphia and I hate black people
>>
File: IMG_2131.jpg (119KB, 640x515px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2131.jpg
119KB, 640x515px
>>38064416

And you have thousands of years of privilege.

This woman worked hard to earn scholarships, and like clockwork you demand what is hers.

Because she's a woman.

Because she's a person of color.

Sounds a lot like slavery to me.
>>
>>38064481
OK explain what I was incorrect about then
>>
>>38064461
Ahhh thanks. I'm a bong and i thought that sounded insane.
>>
>>38064506
>And you have thousands of years of privilege.
my irish family was so privileged right
>>
>>38064487
No where in your link does ot say black students get extra points for being black.
Kys autistic retard.
>>
>>38064500
Well none of them were smart enough or well behaved to enter an ivy league school.
>>38064369
Except for the ones that can keep up.
>>
File: hair.png (1MB, 997x544px) Image search: [Google]
hair.png
1MB, 997x544px
>>38064356

If people normalized the fact that people have different skin colors by ignoring the fact that we have differnet skin colors, then there would not be any problems. talking about black/white pride is the same thing, it just highlights differences that people will fight about.

look at 4chan, everybody is anon, but once somebody uses a name, like SIEGHEIL6969 to post, it imediatly causes people to take a side.

its the same with diversity. If we try to force people to work together based on irelevant differences like color, we reinforce the idea that color is something you can use for classification of character

morgan freeman hates BLM because he says it redraws a social divide between blacks and whites that had all but vanished

thats not to say that african american culture is not different, just that blacks are capable of doing just as good as whites, but they keep insisting we are keeping them down and its because of skin color
>>
>>38064509
Do you really need some one to explain to you how saying one thing and posting something completely different as your evidence is retarded
>>
>>38064546
They don't get extra points from the SAT or ACT, they get the points from admissions officers, and those are the only people that matter you fucking retard.
>>
>>38064583
What did I say that was completely different?
>>38064548
>Except for the ones that can keep up.
Those are the (rare) ones who don't need the affirmative action to get place into these schools.
>>
>>38064481
The end result is the same you double stupid double fuck
>>
>>38064597
Stop changing the goal posts you stupid fuck and drink bleach
>>
>>38064536

let's not kid ourselves mcbro, we're doing okay because we blended in with the "white" people of america. consider the shit people still talk about gingers; if it had been possible to identify us at 50 paces and thereby avoid any fraternization or socializing of any kind before we even had a chance to demonstrate our virtues, we'd be doing just as shitty still. instead, we look the same and we could worm our way in and intermarry and now we're as white as anyone else is. black people have not ever had that luxury.
>>
>>38064506
Lmao

Hedoxxd
>>
>>38064536

Actually, yes. The Irish were, for the most part, welcomed as white. You certainly did suffer some bigotry, but it was nothing compared to the bigotry faced by people of color, and it certainly wasn't enough to make you empathetic toward them.
>>
>>38064622
How is it the same you humongous cock sucker?
>>
>>38064548
don't move the goalposts on me bitch

prolonged exposure to black people will make you racist. real black people. not the uncle toms at your rich college. it's only fair to be racist considering how much they hate white people too. getting hassled, beat up, and stolen from for being a "whiteboi".

>now you know how discrimination feels!
yeah and now I have no problem treating them with that same level of respect.
>>
>want to get free college and sheeit
>check the boxes for african american and or latino
ez
>>
File: gates.png (22KB, 708x275px) Image search: [Google]
gates.png
22KB, 708x275px
>>38064416

sometimes you do. because you can give one black student a free scholarship and look good in the public eye, then more will pay out the ass student loans that they will never pay off because of partying and sports, so the cost of millions of income is 300K
>>
>>38064662
>real black people. not the uncle toms at your rich college
>no true black people

really stimulates my peanut
>>
>>38064630
lol OK you're not being serious, you had me for a sec
>>38064645
Asians never had that luxury and they are doing fantastic. Even better than whites in terms of median GDP, average education, etc. "Privilege" doesn't matter, you can create privilege in a few generations by simply doing what you're supposed to be doing and raising your children right and getting an education
>>
>>38063969
It is excellence. She is black. It is therefore of course #blackexcellence.
>>
>>38064669

I know a straight up redneck white guy who said he was african american on the SAT, they cant tell you shit because that's discrimination, but also calling yourself 100% black when you are in fact 100% white might get you jumped too
>>
>>38064149
Affirmative action benefits white women, not black people fucking moron
>>
>>38064356
This is what a delusional white person looks like who never had to deal with niggers.

Anyone who grows up around niggers hate them. Asians hate them, mexicans hate them, every other race hates them. You can only say that since you haven't been exposed and only read fairy tales from liberal college stories and news networks.
>>
>>38064700
Just as i thought.
You are a joke to me.
Run along, boy
>>
>>38064741
It benefits both. The only reason people say it benefits white women more is because whites don't need it as much.
>>
>>38064103
Its like we're going back in time. We are hiring and colleges are accepting based on race
>>
>>38064219
>>38064506
>>38064446

Oh yeah, let me just get over my 230+50 point deficit when compared to a black person, just because I was born asian. It's not like having to score 140 points higher than white students, 270 points higher than Hispanic students, and 450 points higher than African-American students just because I'm asian would be unfair, right? Not to mention all the money I'm missing out on. It's not like I, or my family, or my race has ever been discriminated against, right?

I'm more amazed at how people haven't heard about this when it's been a thing for a while.

http://observer.com/2015/06/asian-americans-are-indeed-getting-screwed-by-harvard-but-not-how-they-think/
>>
>tfw grew up in a town literally divided into black and white halves by railroad tracks
>constantly forced to interact with black kids in school, sports
>as long as you don't call them stupid niggers or treat them like monkeys they're actually pretty nice to you
I find it hard to be racist because I know too many actual black people. Sure a lot of them are degenerates, but a lot of that is due to being constantly inundated with thug and rap culture.
>>
>>38064741
are you pretending to be retarded? Or are you actually retarded? IQ levels were lowered from 85 to 70 to be considered retard because like 80% of niggers were considered retarded under that definition. I'm guess you fall under that. Also read about how affirmative action was repealed for the University of California system. One guy proved that he had everything better than some nigger that got admitted and the sole reason the nigger got in and he didn't was because of race. So he sued the school on racial discrimination and won
>>
>>38064820
I don't understand why Asians don't make a bigger deal about affirmative action

I also don't understand why they keep bitching about white racism and voting democrat. Asians are the least likely group to be convicted of a crime or shot by police
>>
File: 1495431072307.jpg (84KB, 750x709px) Image search: [Google]
1495431072307.jpg
84KB, 750x709px
>>38064662

having been exposed to educated Africans who came to the US to better themselves, they dont say anything about race, they only see people as people and think racism is stupid. the ghetto ass black people always bring up how my race this, your race that, etc.

the more educated you are the more you stop worrying about skin color, and more about how smart or capable someone is of a task.

its all okay though, because once overpopulation takes over, only the smart will survive (the dumb and strong will kill each other in the streets for scraps)
>>
>be asian
>grandparents and great-grandparents, proud US citizens, put into an internment camp 75 years ago for having slanted eyes
>experience racism and discrimination but nobody gives a shit because we're "honorary white" according to other minorities even though whites don't like us
>endless jokes about being small and having small dicks
>expected to be quiet, submissive, and waifish
>have to work harder than blacks AND whites because there are too many of us that study and work hard
#asianexcellence
>>
>>38064621
>Those are the (rare) ones who don't need the affirmative action to get place into these schools.
And when these fuckers succeed, the standard is set, and continuously reset until its officially 'even' and people can stop whining about affirmative action(though it's justified).
So stop trying to bring people down. The racial gap will end when people calm down and either give recognition when its deserved or just move on like they should.
>>38064662
That culture is actively changing when you move outside of the south faggot. And it'll move to the south in time. Even you southern fucks(of any race) will eventually get smarter in this age of information. You don't give anyone incentive to get better though, you just piss them off and reaffirm their racism toward you, and then vice versa.
Case in point: your arguing and losing with a minority that is smarter than you and is doing well in college. But I'm not gonna sit here and blame your race for your justified outlook and shitty experience with blacks, Im just gonna say you're stupid for thinking that niggerdom will always be the default.
>>
>>38064810

don't forget about school sponsored safe spaces for black because they feel anxious being around whites
>>
>>38064862
Asians have an attitude of intentionally grinding, and not making a fuss when confronted with an issue.

And you'd be surprised, most of the asians I know vote republican cause they were legal immigrants and waited their 15+ years to get in and don't take kindly to mexicans hopping the fence and cutting the line
>>
>>38063969
black women are superior
if you still like white women, then kill yourself
>>
>>38064888
>when you move out of the south
I lived in philadelphia, PA. how much further north do I need to go? the northeast, with no black people?
>>
>>38064910

you can get citizenship for paying into a company too anon, and most of the asians at the top would rather send their kids to america than be stuck in an endless grind in asia. The number of top 10% of students in asia exceeds the entire US student population. but they are so focused on not breaking social and ancestral custom that their social lives become fucked
>>
>>38064862

I think it's because the stereotypes aren't really harmful to participation in society. If you're stereotyped as being smarter, harder-working and less likely to get angry or violent, that will probably cause some personal suffering, but as a group it's not so bad. Not enough to fuel a civil rights movement over, which is really what you need. BLM exists because the pressures are excruciating, and wouldn't exist if they weren't.
>>
File: 1497644133431s.jpg (7KB, 250x187px) Image search: [Google]
1497644133431s.jpg
7KB, 250x187px
Here's the plan
>Make her fall in love with me
>Marry her
>Since she's so smart and all she will totally have a good payed job, so, she works while i stay at home and do the chores (extra beta)
>Here's the catch, she's working i get few lovers and make her think that we have a solid marriage while i am just but a leech living out of black excellence, also chocolate pussy
>>
>>38064972
That was still an inner city, probably in the 90s-2006 right? The height of gangster rap/culture? If it's not mostly gentrified by now, it will be, and that shit will die fast. I don't know man. As this country rapidly increases in population, it'll hit Philly too.
Bet that'll end up a tech capital full of smart pajeets too.
>>
>>38064976
Asians are pretty one-tracked like that, just because they were good at school doesn't mean they have the creative or innovative qualities necessary to succeed outside of a rigourously defined framework.

>>38065026
In addition, they are kind of socially motivated to play into the "hardworking, smart" stereotype of an asian by their culture, anways. Asians are generally bigger on reputation and "face", and therefore opt to work harder than complain or make themselves heard when they come across problems.

This is how you get stories of asian coworkers silently working fruitlessly on a problem in a corner, until some american colleague notices and helps them out or something. Sometimes, the mindset is really entrenched in the culture.

Personally, I think that for black people, without much to turn to, it's easy to place blame on others, where asian culture actively encourages the opposite.
>>
>>38064700
>Asians never had that luxury and they are doing fantastic

asians generally get perceived as more close to white than any other racial group because their civilizations were only a bit behind the west during the age of exploration (and colonization), if that. as a result there's not anywhere near as much bias against them as there is against africans and native americans and other such groups. even neo-nazis who post here will often make an exception for them, and that's why.
>>
>>38064877
> Flood universities and high shook
> Buy up all the real estate
> Gross over representation in professional jobs
>>
>>38064877
>"honorary white" according to other minorities
People can be white and still label you as that. They'll just make fun of you and "not like" you because asians tend to have an air of superiority/social autism in school settings.
>>
>>38064888
you retard you think people hate niggers only in the south? This shit is EVERYWHERE. I live in california, the most diverse state in the country. I fucking hate niggers because they're a fucking plague that keeps fucking spreading further. My family used to live in a cheap as shit apartment that took section 8 assistance. Let me tell you what it was like living in that neighborhood. You don't go out past sundown. Sometimes walking along the sidewalk you would see people passed out, clearly out of their mind on heroin. Police would come atleast once a week to some domestic dispute or pick up some blown out nigger high on meth/heroin thats acting crazy in the street. It was almost always only the niggers too, even though this place had a bunch of mexicans who were chill and I was friends with a bunch. The eastern europeans (poles, russians, ukrainians) were NEVER a problem, always respectful and quiet people. As soon as my dad got a degree and a good job, we saved as much as we could to move out way further into the suburbs a year later into a home. They've been living peacefully and happily, in about a 85-90% white neighborhood, with the rest of the minorities being working class mexicans and asians. Wanna know the secrets to a good neighborhood?
1) Limited public transport. Everyone drives. This means theres less niggers who take a bus and mindlessly walk around drinking and begging for more bus fare to go somewhere else where they will drink and beg for more money
2) Expensive housing/rent. No section 8. Stay away from section 8. Its all fucked and full of degenerates blown out on crack/heroin etc
3)away from inner city. My dad commutes 20-30 minutes every morning just to not have to live near a downtown area. I've walked around downtown. Theres homeless of every race but only the niggers fucking walk up and start asking for money and call you a racist cracker for not giving them more drug money
>>
>>38063969
>what is affirmative action
Fuck off, nigger
>>
>>38065351
Nice blog post, but you live in commiefornia where the local government enables that, and hood culture thrives because of the sheer number of unemployed people and state funded assistance. Blame your liberal friends for voting on what to do with taxes, blame NWA and Snoop and the jews for promoting the shittiest culture for the poor/mentally ill/drug addled to latch on to, and then blame the blacks for falling for it all and not working to better themselves there.
On another note, my friend lives next to a black guy with an overpriced minimal styled modern home(ruining the cohesiveness of the neighborhood by design) and his son looks just like Jaden Smith.
>>
File: dont date whiteys.png (332KB, 948x2324px) Image search: [Google]
dont date whiteys.png
332KB, 948x2324px
>>38065351

Embracing heritage and understanding shitty lifestyles and moving beyond them are two different things, its like saying white pride is embracing trailer park life style that your grand parents lived in instead of the scientific ideals that made men build airplanes n' shit. black "pride" has become a literal praise of crime and drug use, because it shows a disregard for the "white oppressors" when really its just the creation of unneeded drama

Pic related
>claims that being ghetto is black culture in a positive notion
>claims that being stupid is white racism
>claims that people actually care aout public affection only because muh skin color

talk about fucking ethnocentric faggots
>>
>>38065581
Yes and I vote against the commies every chance I get but you get the retards who grew up in the suburbs without ever having interacted with niggers voting for more gibs. Its suicide and it cant be stopped. Best I and my family can is move as far as possible from them in the meantime until it becomes unbearable and we move again
>>
>>38065410
Exactly what I came here to post, beat me to it
>>
>>38065633

its because uneducated teens who mean well see something and go one of two ways - ultra hard conservative racists wannabe neo nazi or ultra libral commie fag loving hipsters and social media supports this behavior.

We should just show people why BOTH of those sides are wrong, but instead we show people how its "good to be an individual"
>>
>>38065351
>you retard you think people hate niggers only in the south?
And no, lrn2reading comprehension, I was saying that racist nigger behavior is dying out, and it is even in commiefornia, now that rent is skyrocketing and people are being forced to shape up or gtfo.
>>38065617
>black "pride" has become a literal praise of crime and drug use
Even the retards in BLM don't believe that. Just shut up.
>>
>>38065617
>Pic related
Just by reading what he said about dating a white girl as a black guy, you can tell he's just stupid and slightly racist himself.
He doesn't represent any group though.
>>
File: blm.png (135KB, 515x806px) Image search: [Google]
blm.png
135KB, 515x806px
>>38065697

>believes in getting rid of legal and justice systems
>bused people into a town during riots to participate in "protests"
>does not support criminal acts as "PRIDE ACTIONS"

Im sure you think white pride shouting neo nazis dont praise discrimination and unequal enforcement of laws either

YOU SHUT UP
>>
>>38064506
we earned our privilege, because we killed everyone who tried to take it from us. how do people not understand this, every good thing people have was won with the blood of others
>>
>>38064356
>The more white people are exposed to people of color, the more empathy they develop.

This is just straight up false, and you would know this if you lived in any racially diverse big city.

Source: I'm from Miami, my mother's from Chicago, and my father's from New York.

I've made friends with great black people, but they're all hatian blacks (often considered "not truly black" because their families don't come from the states). American blacks are loud, obnoxious, aggressive, and very racist. Now, of course this isn't all of them, but it's a good bit of them. I get a lot of racist remarks thrown at me by American blacks due to my white skin, but when they learn I'm hispanic, all of a sudden they get less aggro.

Diversity programs are retarded because many American blacks don't want to get out of the ghetto. They like gangbangin, gettin high, and generally fucking around as opposed to school. Then they're 23 and their moms don't wanna care for their broke asses no more and they get kicked out or go to college. When either of those fails, they resort to blaming white folks. I really don't like American blacks, they're very dumb and aggressive. It surprises me, because I hold everyone in high regard, and sometimes I encounter black folks who still surprise me with stupidity. Now, that's a lot of young people I'm describing, when they get older they wisen up a bit, but American blacks on the whole really are not easy to empathize with.
>>
>>38064356
it's crazy that black women hold their own men up to such a high regard yet white women despise their own men and would never think about praising them
>>
>>38064573
sauce of this photo? is it porn?
>>
>>38064653
> The Irish were, for the most part, welcomed as white.

The irish were considered lower than blacks, you retard.
>>
And people don't think discrimination of white men exists.
>>
File: IMG_1982.jpg (137KB, 957x767px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1982.jpg
137KB, 957x767px
>>38068962

You have been presented with literally no evidence of this. If you get this triggered by a successful woman of color, you are the problem.
>>
>"robots" are arguing with abitposting faggot OP like he is a real human being
Classic ""robots"". tfw no geee efff amirite
>>
She got all of that because black people preferential treatment by universities.

She probably was a good student, which really set her apart from her black peers.
>>
>>38064630
he proved you wrong you fucking autist, stop being so dense faggot.
>>
>>38063969
She would reject me and make fun of me, so why the hell not call her a nigger?
>>
>>38063969
I have to work for 4 years in the military. granted its the Air Force, to pay for my college. And my job is working outside all day 365 days a years rain or sunshine, blizzard or not. Outside 9 hours a day.

And people in the army and the marines are in a middle eastern country being shot at and fearing for their lives so that they can get their college paid for.

America is suppose to be a nation for our people, the descendants of Europe. Brah, this country is too far gone.
Thread posts: 108
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.