[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>best friend runs off with girl of my dreams (we all grew

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

File: 1428539744895.jpg (335KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
1428539744895.jpg
335KB, 2048x1536px
>best friend runs off with girl of my dreams (we all grew up together and were friends)
>haven't spoken to either of them in years
>they've never made an attempt to contact me
>now live alone
>still dream about her at night and wake up wanting to die

wat do
>>
>be out of school for 7 years now
>still dream about cute classmate girl
alcohol and escapism into videogames is all you have
sometimes i dream about a videogame and not reallife girls and it makes me feel good
>>
>>38063183
money,drugs,exercise,work

what else you need, stop being a pussy
>>
>>38063183
get in contact, get close with the girl, wait for the relationship to fall and attempt to get together with her when shes just broke up
>>
>>38063183
Find someone else. It will help you forget.
>>
>>38063183
What is that picture from? I at first thought it was from robo cop 2 but it looks like that's in a museum or something.
>>
>>38063317
mine is insane amounts of marijuana and video games, I have a part time job but I do live with my mother

I'm trying to hang on
>>
>>38063448
its the human body with nothing but the nervous tissue
>>
>>38063183
Grow the fuck out of it And get outside cuck
>>
>>38063183
Sometimes I wish I had a childhood friend, but then I realize that it wouldn't be as nice as I imagine it anyway. I still dream of that girl I used to play with when I was four before we moved away and I never saw her again. I wonder how little of a chance there is that she still remembers me.
>>
>>38063485
I always get a little sad when I hear about married couples who've known each other their whole lives
>>
>>38063459
Well duh, I asked what it's from not what it is captain autism.
>>
>>38063504
>grandma and grandpa were married all there life
>mom and dad got divorced
>you didnt even have a gf ever
im the end
>>
>>38063546
are you me?

what is happening to our society? why is real love so fucking rare?
>>
>>38063579
love doesnt exist
i dont know if it has ever existed but it doesnt exist now
>>
>>38063695
if that's true then I don't see the point in continuing on
>>
>>38063521
You said
>What is that picture?
Captain Retarded of the USS Mongoloid
>>
>>38063741
there is no reason to life
there is no true meaning to anything
the only thing you can do is lie to yourself to make your own meaning
you have to make your own reason
even if its playing videogames and getting fucked up
>>
>>38063579
Because you're looking for a mother's love. The kind that's unconditional. That doesn't exist outside your mother. You need to provide something to get it. All relationships are give and take.
>>38063695
>>38063741
It's not true. It's just you have fantasy definitions of what you think love is because you failed to properly develop emotionally.
>>
>>38063862
>mandatory tradcuck advice
>>
>>38063916
not him but what is a tradcuck?
>>
>>38063916
Don't be mad that someone pointed out the truth. It's your fault you're alone.
>>
>>38063751
>>38063448
>What is that picture from? I at first thought it was from robo cop 2 but it looks like that's in a museum or something.
>from
You forgot a R In the USSR spanky pants, you might have dyslexia too kek
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.