[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

any other skellybots here? >6'0 >130 lbs >long

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: 1487570237335.png (43KB, 542x602px) Image search: [Google]
1487570237335.png
43KB, 542x602px
any other skellybots here?
>6'0
>130 lbs
>long skinny arms
>don't want to wear short sleeves
>too hot for long sleeves
>never go outside
>>
original thread bump original
>>
>>38061811
6.0 132lbs reporting in

i have postponed a diet + regular workout for far too long, even through i've already started paying for my gym membership. I'm scared I might see someone I used to go to school with, or worse yet, they see me and what mess I still am
>>
>>38061811
My boyfriend is like this. Honestly I am kinda afraid to ride him. I don't want to break his skelly ass.
>>
>>38062142
>I'm scared I might see someone I used to go to school with
iktf. i recently bought a bar and a few weights just for this reason.
>>
>>38062189
does him being skinny make you less attracted to him? assuming you're a girl btw.
>>
File: 1498845458681.png (413KB, 954x612px) Image search: [Google]
1498845458681.png
413KB, 954x612px
>>38062189
>my boyfriend
Get off my fucking board, normie
>>
>6'2"
>132
Tbh, I am happy with my body... If I reach 136 lbs and look down I see my fat belly. Now I see a nice flat belly.
How do you even gain weight? If I eat 2 slices of bread more nothing happens.
>>
>>38062275
I am.

I think he is the cutest thing ever. I literally love everything about him. He is a size 28-30 and I myself and chunky. I just always wonder what he likes about my body. We are both self-conscious about our looks but reassure each other the best we can.

He won't even wear shorts or short sleeves since he thinks his arms and legs look to thin.
>>
>>38061811
>6'3
>was 170lbs skelly with 6'7 arm span
>hide myself in baggy sweaters
>start working out 8 months ago
>205lbs of muscle now
>people miring daily
>proudly wear short sleeves and confidently walk among all the DYELs knowing I look better than 95% of guys

get /fit/ you fucking idiots, its your ticket out of here. You already have height playing in your favor.
>>
>>38062302
Sorry, I have been on this board for years. I only recently got a boyfriend. Literally was a 24 year old KHHV. This place just feels like home still.
>>
yes people dont think im human cant wait for the day of the rope
>>
>>38062388
im trying but its so hard to eat enough.
>>
>>38062390
You're a roastie now, leave, you filth.
>>
>>38061811
No. I am 6'2" and 185 lbs. I have a perfect BMI. Get some exercise aND eat lots of rice with beans
>>
>>38062363
i always see skellies with chubby girls for some reason. happy for you and your skelly bf tho :3.
>>
>>38062825
It cracks me up. All the girls in my family have big booties. My sister's boyfriend and my dad are also skellies. I guess it really is a common theme.
>>
File: 76855.jpg (55KB, 398x354px) Image search: [Google]
76855.jpg
55KB, 398x354px
>>38061811
>>38062142
My best friend is 110 pounds and it is extremely difficult for me to make him come to the gym out of fear.
Why are you so fucking obsessed? Abosolutely nobody gives a single fuck about you. I've been going ot the gym for 4 years and I have yet to see somebody making fun of somebody else. All that can happen is somebody can help you with your form if you really fuck up, but besides that nobody will even notice you or give a fuck.
>>
>>38062953
its an irrational fear for a reason.
>>
>>38062953
you're right. i'll go there tomorrow when all normal people are hung over.
>>
>>38062245
lol same senpai
>tfw starting out with 20 pound
>>
6' here. Was a Skell a couple months ago ago, weighed about 136. Been working as a roofer for the past 2 months and I have found that my appetite has been much higher than before. Right now I am about 148. So Im still a pretty skinny guy, but at least with some muscle.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.