[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/fembot/ thread How old were you when you lose count of how

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 1482580158678.jpg (47KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1482580158678.jpg
47KB, 640x640px
/fembot/ thread

How old were you when you lose count of how many people you kissed?
>>
>>38061725
Like 15 lol
Edit: JEEEEZ all u bitter virgins need to calm down just because I had sex with 3 diff men last week doesn't mean I'm not a fembot ;)

kik me at flowerchyld97 lol ;)
>>
>>38061783
;) i know this is ironic but its still annoying please leave ;))
>>
I've kissed 15 or 16 people including my family members and friends I kissed for various reasons like on New Years and during a play.

I'm only not sure about the 15 or 16 because of twins.
>>
I'm 25 and never kissed anyone. Sometimes it makes me feel retarded but then I wanted to kiss maybe 3 guys in my entire life so it makes sense. Casual kissing disgusts me desu
>>
Better question us: How many guys you've fucked. The answer to that one is, I've lost count.
>>
>>38061725
Not to old for you huh you slut? How many guys have you kissed huh OP? I tell you what, I guarantee you that if you try to seduce one, you can probably catch yourself a nice techno prostate slave, and this is going to be someone who you can really drag around like one of your Labrador dogs, grab your hands right on the collar of his polo shirt and give him a few up and downs lefts and rights, and he'll be going with you whether he likes it or not. He can slave around to bring you cash, and if you want good sex you can always cheat on him, he's not going to do much about it. This is what we call, a good "looksmatch" as I have discovered lately, and this man is everything you deserve.

But you come to me with that number of guys who you have kissed, no way. Not me, ain't gonna happen. Doesn't work like that, you fucked it all up and I don't buy cars with a lot of mileage, I don't buy cars with a history of accidents. Not going to lift a finger for you. You know what they say about me? They say that I would give my shirt of my own back to someone, well, that someone isn't you.
>>
I've never kissed anybody.
The only right answer.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.