[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fuckk I just want to ride my motorcycle I don't care about

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: yamaha-r6-2017.jpg (84KB, 745x390px) Image search: [Google]
yamaha-r6-2017.jpg
84KB, 745x390px
Fuckk I just want to ride my motorcycle I don't care about women, they're lame. they suck esp in my town they're stuck up and expect the world.

Sometimes I sit on my motorcycle all hunched over the tank like I'm making sweet love to it.

Who /ride/ here?
>>
4 wheels transport the body
>~2wheels moves the soul~
>>
>>38060353
I ride a Honda rebel and its the goty vehicle in my life.
>>
My dual sport is broken. Idk if I can fix it. My next bike will be a wr450
>>
>>38060680
What's up with it? Kinda wish I had the WR instead of the YZF for that electric start
>>
>tfw riding along and pass another rider
>tfw secret motorcycle hand signal.
>>
>>38060353
doesn't the bike help you meet women?
>>
File: 1496000026364.png (8KB, 509x619px) Image search: [Google]
1496000026364.png
8KB, 509x619px
>>38060353
>tfw crashed and can't afford to repair it.
I think I'm going to kill myself
>>
>>38061423
how did it happen? did you get hurt?
I want a bike but stuff like this discourage me.
>>
>mfw look good in bike gear
>qts check me out and love the bike
>give girls at work rides home all the time (keep spare helmet and bike clothes in pannier rack)
>if i have a few days off i'll go on a comfy trip
>can instantly talk to any other biker
>alone with my thoughts
>can also have radio on in one ear for max comfy

who else /suzukibandit/ here?
>>
>>38061690
I'd love a ninja for my first bike but I can't afford it, I'll probably get a cbr 125 IF I ever avtually decide to get into riding. Right now it's more like a fantasy.
>>
>>38061690
>taking disassociates/anesthetics and riding a motorcycle

this is worse thank drink driving
>>
>>38061525
I've been in two crashes, the first one was a car collision. I got minor grazes on my knees, I've got a bit of scarring there now - but I think it's probably because it got infected since I never cleaned it.

The second one was just me being an idiot and speeding and I fucked the bike up when I hit gravel on a turn. For some reason this fucked up my bike a lot more than the car did, and I damaged my leg. I was limping for a few weeks. I had to push my bike uphill, then I just ended up driving without a clutch because I couldn't be fucked pushing it anymore.
>>
I've thought about getting a bike because it's cheaper than a car and get better mileage, but I always think about getting killed by a driver not paying attention.
>>
>>38061943
>I had to push my bike uphill, then I just ended up driving without a clutch because I couldn't be fucked pushing it anymore.
This was after my crash, since the clutch lever broke off, and my gear lever was bent (which was why I didn't want to drive)

You should get a bike.
>>
>>38061690
Yeah.. I really wouldn't recommend being on any form of drug whilst driving, especially a motorbike.
>>
>>38061822
Whats stopping you
>>38061919
I know but the difference is it I crash it's not going to kill anyone except myself
>>
>>38061990
Don't get a bike instead of a car. Using a bike for transportation is bad: rain, traffic, and no ac. Only get a scooter or something if you live in an area where it is reasonable and you don't commute far.
>>
>>38062098
you said you take passengers
>>
>>38062073
I know I don't really take a lot of Coricidin on my bike. The MXE was perhaps poor judgement but it sure was fun. Idk my body adapted to dissociatives .

The best drugs for riding are stims or non visual heady acid.
>>
>>38062125
I don't do drugs if I take QTs with.
Don't judge me I'm an expert
>>
>>38062098
money and anxiety. also, bike theft where I live is off the freaking charts
>>
>>38062118
>get a scooter
nah they're overpriced and won't get you laid
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.