[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any of you have been in a psych ward? If yes, how it was? Judging

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

Any of you have been in a psych ward? If yes, how it was? Judging by my situation i guess i will be on one soon.
>>
bump #1497872
>>
I have. The first one was alright. They have you meet with a psychiatrist and attend therapy groups. You will be force fed prescribed drugs. There is no internet access, all there is to do is watch television or read.
>>
>>38058982
It was terrible. I went insane in there.
>>
I was at one for a week. Your room is barren and there's nothing to do but walk the halls or watch tv. My parents brought books so i read the whole time. You have to take meds and attend therapy sessions. It's boring but the food's good.
>>
I was there but just for four days. It was boring. I just read my book and stayed away from people.
>>
It really depends upon the place and who else is in there with you. I've been in at least three, ranging from boring to slightly terrifying experiences.
>>
I told my story before on this board so I won't again, but let me just say unless its a private institution, you will probably be in a bare room where you're just kept away from society in basically a jail cell. Mine was on the basement level of a well funded hospital, the biggest in the area, and it had cement floors and the paint on walls and furniture was scraped away by schizophrenics.
>>
>>38058982
It's pretty much the modern day equivalent of a mad house, without people reaching through bars/shrieking etc. More, white room with nothing but a bed and a window, that you can't leave besides when you have to eat, and bathrooms with no locks shared by everyone.
>>
>>38058982
good chance to do nofap
>>
>>38058982
Do you get a bill for being there? I'm American so I assume there is. I don't have money to go, but my mom wants me to go to a therapist but I can't afford that either and I'm afraid if I do go to a therapist, they'd send me to the ward
>>
I went full schizo. It was an interesting experience.
The ward isn't as bad as the shame that came with the psychosis

Psychatrists can be psychopaths tho, they forced medication on me

And another guy who was helping me clearly disliked me and thought I should conform.
>>
>>38060074
Mine was $700 per day and i had no insurance
>>
>>38058982
ive been checked into one, but the same day i checked myself out.
i manipulated the doctor into thinking i was a normal person.
when i think of it, i manipulate a lot of people for a lot of different things.
i'm very good at appearing normal, intelligent, and sane, when in reality i am completely out of my fucking mind.
I just know how to talk to people and get into their heads which makes them form a general idea of what a "normal" or "decent" man I am.
If people knew what/who I really was I would have been locked away a decade ago.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.