[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

22 - college - still the outcast JESUS CHRIST I thought I was

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: sad cat.jpg (5KB, 256x188px) Image search: [Google]
sad cat.jpg
5KB, 256x188px
Anon here taking classes part time at Uni. Instructor tells everyone to get a partner for exercises (language class). I'm lazy so I figure I won't go to other people because people should just come to me right. Also just curious if people will approach me. First day or two some people do on occasion very reluctantly. reaching day three and four literally no one partners with me. Instructor asks me where is my partner I say I am fine. But deep down I am not fine. I was literally bullied in middle school and high school and was ostracized because of it. Start reliving those terrible moments in my mind. I almost cried. Not too close. But I could feel my eyes were more wet than usual.

I have had it. In all these years. After all the progress I have made. Am I still that much of a freak that people won't fucking even partner with me in group exercises? I am such a fucking pussy for not rising above it. God dammit anons help me.
>>
>>38058403
>God dammit anons help me.
you had it coming being such a naive faggot. did you seriously think things would be better at uni?
>I almost cried
grow up you pussy. have you learned nothing in 22 years as an outcast?
>>
>>38058403
>I figure I won't go to other people because people should just come to me right
You're not popular enough to pull this off.
>>
Sorry anon but you have to take the initiative. I know. Just go to someone and ask if you can join.
>>
>>38058460
I completely agree anon. I don't know why it hit me.
>>
>>38058403
>language classes
yeah i avoid those like the plague
im sorry man, i really do empathize, and because of that i say that i dont think your problems are merely social; there's obviously something that youre doing, or just the way that your energy is, is seriously off putting. and you seem veerryy distraught.
can i give you some advice? try taking a break. get a little creative and find something else to do for a semester or two. try to do things that will help you and lift you up, rather than bring you down, like 4chan and shitty food, etc. maybe start going to the gym. try to get a part time job maybe. little baby steps to get you feeling better. because i think thats the problem, youre unhealthy, unbalanced. you need to get well by figuring out whats making you unwell.
i mean shit, a few weeks ago i quit a part time job two weeks after starting because i had fucked up socially so badly. that one hurt particularly because i'm 24. but i'm ok because.. i dunno. existentially i'm much better, more at ease with myself this year. things really did get better for me in ways i did not expect, and what did that was in large part getting a little older. this coming from someone that's outcasted, suicidal for about a decade, etc etc.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.