[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How the fuck do people get nudes? Do you outright ask? Is there

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

How the fuck do people get nudes? Do you outright ask? Is there a safe way to suggest or imply it that won't backfire if a misstep is made? How long do you talk before asking? Have you gotten any from friends or exes? I genuinely don't understand.
>>
>make fake Chad account on Tinder
>ask hoes to send you nudes

It's that simple.
>>
>>38057758
>hey gurl umm send me some nudes of you?? pls hehe!!"
You fucking retarded autistic robot piece of shit. No.

>talk
>flirt
>have fun
>talk about sexual stuff
>get her wet
>she wants to show you her body
>she sends nudes because she wants you to desire her because she desires you
Does that make more sense?
>>
>>38057758

Maybe i'm old but usualy several time after we fuck and even after other kinky stuff...

You either get a whore or a even a "open minded" girl will think about it twice.
Nude are of course a weapon.
>>
>>38057758
>be horny
>get camera
>take pics of gf
>>
When I talk to japanese girls they're really eager to send nudes of themselves whenever I just do a minor bit of flirting.

It's kind of difficult though because their english is terrible and my nihongo ain't so good either. You just gotta look for the thirsty bitches, b.
>>
A girl I banged once asked if I wanted to watch her shower on camera before she came to my house.

I said no, though, but I imagine that kind of thing happens.
>>
>>38057758
I like to slowly turn the conversation sexual then I send her pictures of me shirtless where you can see an outline of the dick then I send the dick then she sends nudes without me asking.
>>
>>38057876

Post proof, I think you're lying.
>>
Girls keep sending me pictures of themselves and I don't get it. It seems like if you talk to a female online for any substantial period of time they will feel the need to send pics, which then get increasingly lewd. I would like to add the caveat that most girls I talk to online are special needs. For example there's a really sweet retard at my supermarket that I talk to sometimes, but not too much because I'm scared she'll get attached.

I think my point is that you need to talk to retards OP.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.