[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>see website where you can work part-time in a hostel in exchange

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

>see website where you can work part-time in a hostel in exchange for staying there for free
>see work duties
>be fun
>be talkative
>share your travel stories with guests
>entertain them and lead them to pub-crawls and similar

I started feeling tightness in my chest and feeling ultra sleepy after reading that. The realization that I am not good enough for that, that I wouldn't be able to do that and that something as normal as that is hell for me, makes me want to die.
Anyone else feel this way?
>>
I'm assuming the website is workaway or helpx

There's plenty more opportunities in there, many that don't require you to be a talkative Chad.

Starting next month I'm wwoofing/workaway-ing around comfy farms and even a monastery. All I have to do is some gardening a few hours a day and I get the freshest food a human can have and a comfy private room to sleep in

If you're not Chad, don't look for Chad's work. In the same way that Chad would never be able to go farm at a monastery.
>>
>>38057753

Yes, it's Workaway. I didn't know it was that popular.

The thing is, there is no farm work for the city I'm supposed to be. On top of that, it's also the fact that I realized that I'm not able to do it which is messing with me. I have finally managed to get a girlfriend and she wants us to do that so we can be together for cheap (it's a long distance relationship), but I am failing as a basic human being by not being able to do it.
Doing those things is life and the fact that I can't do it means I am not fit for life.

>gardening
Have you done that before? Because my family used to have a proper, 3rd world garden and the work in it was exhausting and dirty. Anything but comfy when it's 30 degrees C outside.
>>
>>38057846
Can you pilot an aircraft?
Can you operate a nuclear reactor?
Can you be an astronaut?

There's some shit you just can't do. So what if there's another thing most can do that you can't? Who gives a shit?

If you have a gf and she doesn't know you're a robot/cyborg, then you're also fucked because you showed her a side of you that is nonexistent. Unless you tell her right away that you are not fit for doing normie work, you will always be suffering with her, as you will always have to put up a mask for her to never see the real you. And I can tell you, that is much worse than not having a gf to begin with.

>doing those things is life
No, it's not.
>>
>>38057931

>Unless you tell her right away that you are not fit for doing normie work, you will always be suffering with her
I did. The problem is that every person has a threshold after which the frustration becomes too much and they abandon you. I am dreading that moment, but I know it's inevitable.

>So what if there's another thing most can do that you can't? Who gives a shit?
I just realized that I have no redeemable skills. This is tough and I actually got a headache just from this (I didn't even know it was possible).
There is really no help for me. I'm just clinging onto thin hope that after I sort out my "problems" and we can finally be together that I'll change and become a better person. I don't think I can, or will, or want to. It's just too much effort, compared to lying in my bed and wishing to just die in my sleep already so I don't have to deal with a life I cannot cope with.

Either way, thank you for enabling me to realize this.
>>
>entertain them and lead them to pub-crawls and similar
You mean getting paid to go bar hopping? Where can I apply?
>>
>>38058658

You're not getting paid, you can just stay at the place for free. I also assume you can't just get drunk, because you're supposed to show them around.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.