[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>cut off all contact with my other loser friends ive known

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

File: 1494035324684.png (64KB, 507x540px) Image search: [Google]
1494035324684.png
64KB, 507x540px
>cut off all contact with my other loser friends ive known for 4 years
Idk why I did it. Idk why it feels kind of good. but now I officially have zero (0) friends including online.
>>
>>38056878
it feels great
then you realize you are lonely
then you realize what friends are for
>>
i know that feeling OP, i had 1 neet friend from highschool and after 10+ years of friendship i cut contact. it felt like freedom
>>
File: p11.jpg (8KB, 223x260px) Image search: [Google]
p11.jpg
8KB, 223x260px
>>38056878
I think it just appeals to OCD, having an empty friends-list feels great. Also make sure you deleted them on other accounts too.
>>
What was wrong with them
>>
>>38056878
same here my irl "friends" forgot about me a few years ago and im just ignoring my online friends, im not even sure why im doing it.
>>
>>38056909
well out of 6, 4 of them became normies/chad and one stopped talking to us because he was depressed. one of them was my best friend and not really a normalshit. so I guess its mostly because most of them were becoming normies
>>
>>38056959

You can't become Chad, you need to be born with those genetics.

I did the same thing before leaving Secondary in 07, pretty much just went ghost and cut off contact or ties with everyone there. Felt liberating really.

The best thing about this decision was that it seems like they have not progressed mentally and seem to be like they are still living in their high school years.
>>
The thing is we all started moving away so we kept in touch through facebook and would have weeks where we would meet up which was kind of rare. one day I just stopped talking though and deleted them off of steam and other accounts. sometimes I would check on what they were saying and they would say stuff like "I knew this was gonna happen but not so soon" it made me feel bad but I felt like I wasn't really enjoying talking to them or spending time with them as much as I used to.
>>
>>38056959
>>38057002

You cant become a chad. You can become a regular joe. Happily married to a somewhat good looking wife who cheats on him a few times.
>>
File: 1496457379587.jpg (293KB, 1000x750px) Image search: [Google]
1496457379587.jpg
293KB, 1000x750px
Its interesting you say this. I've felt like this about some i know for the last month

This is probably a sign.
>>
the question Is should I go back. I havent talked to anyone other than anons In a few days and I left my discord servers for the same reason.
>>
File: . . . . . . .gif (402KB, 500x354px) Image search: [Google]
. . . . . . .gif
402KB, 500x354px
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Narcissistic_withdrawal

Feeling like you could get by all alone does feel very empowering though.
>>
>>38056893
Nope, that's what muh Japanese friend sims are for. Something idealistic as true friendship can only exist in 2D. In contrast, all human relationships have ulterior motives and intentions and are nothing more than transactional in natural. There's no such thing as unconditional.
>>
>>38057120
Fucking this 2bqh
>>
>>38056878
I did this 5 years ago. I still enjoy being alone, but I believe that it kinda fucks with my subconsciousness.
>>
>>38056878
tldr: shit happened and i dropped out of uni and ever since i cut ties with all of the 4-5 people i ever considered my friends there except from one(grill).

After i realized that it took them 8-12 months to give me a call and check on me after i have been gone for so long i felt no regret. Now i only actively keep contact with 4 people,2 of which live 600km away and the other 2 i see them twice a month tops but we talk on discord.

I would move back to uni just for the grill if i could because she treated me like a family member for years but thats just fantasy. Lie sucks
>>
All you normies actually had friends to cut contact with. I only had people I knew because we were in a classroom together. As soon as school/college ended we never talked again.
>>
>>38058094
reminds me of this friend of mine with whom we went through 6 years of high-school and 4 of uni and one *POOF* he became a Chad and vanished,he didnt even asnwer my calls except from one new year's eve
>>
>>38056878
Same, I'm alone even online.

I don't know why I stay alone.

Not complaining, though.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.