[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to get fired from my shitty job? Im working at a little restaurant,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: 1493842266781.png (219KB, 568x590px) Image search: [Google]
1493842266781.png
219KB, 568x590px
How to get fired from my shitty job? Im working at a little restaurant, i only do delibery and my coworkers are always mocking me "smile more anon" "why are you always sad" also there is this girl that i like but she is a fucking thot and talks and plays with everyone except me, im being cucked everyday here
>>
>>38056804
Get fall-down, retarded drunk and go to work
>>
tell them some bullshit sob story about your life and gain sympathy
>>
>>38056804
Do your work horribly. Be slow, make mistakes all the time. Come to work drunk or high like the second poster suggested.
Have fun looking for your next job because eventually you'll run out of money. My honest recommendation is try not to give a fuck about things your coworkers say.
>>
File: 1498657317564.gif (1MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1498657317564.gif
1MB, 320x240px
>>38056804
Are you me anon? Exact thing I had to deal with. I eventually got fired for some tiny bullshit. Still sort of angry and sad about everything but i hated being there because of my coworkers
>>
>>38056804
Why not just quit, anon? Go to your boss/manager/whatever and straight up tell him "I'm done here, I'd like out." It would go over a lot better and probably look better on your resume to be able to say you left on good terms instead of sperging out until you got fired.
>>
File: invisible gfx.jpg (63KB, 644x509px) Image search: [Google]
invisible gfx.jpg
63KB, 644x509px
>>38057587
>I eventually got fired for some tiny bullshit.
>tiny

much like your penis
>>
>>38057618
Quitters can't collect unemployment.

OP, poop on the bathroom floor every day until they fire you. Make sure they can't prove that it was for shitting on the floor, they'll just make up some other reason for firing you.
>>
>>38056804
>WAHHHHHHHHHH
>WAHHHHHHHHHH
>FEEELL BAD FOR MEEEEEEEEEEE
You're pathetic as fuck, annoying faggot. You can just quit your job. Also, maybe you should smile more and say hello to your coworkers more often. The same applies to the chick you like.
>b-b-but...
Fuck off.
>>
>>38057634
How do you know I have a small penis?
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.