[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It's been really long since we had our last cuckne thread,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: M108444-Acne_342x198.jpg (43KB, 342x198px) Image search: [Google]
M108444-Acne_342x198.jpg
43KB, 342x198px
It's been really long since we had our last cuckne thread, isn't it? How you guys doing? Are you washing your face and changing your pillows many times?
>>
my back is quite bad right now but i don't really get face acne that much anymore. maybe i need to change my sleep tshirt more often.
>>
File: oshiete.jpg (7KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
oshiete.jpg
7KB, 480x360px
>>38056751
wew you even have that shit on your back?
>>
>>38056656
I know people hate the vegan meme BUT ever since I went vegan I have had almost NO acne. I went from get new zits every other day, to have a CLEAR fave and almost NO zits ever. ONLY when I touch my face a lot. Stop eating OIL, too. Anything fried. Not even the "magical" coconut oil.
>>
>>38056938
i wanna do it but i have such a limited, autistic diet as it is.
>>
My face is currently vomit inducing, absolutely disgusting to look at. I've had a pimple growing on my nose for two weeks and it just popped last night. I went to work with this massive thing right on the front of my nose. I wake up with blood on my pillow every single night due to the countless small pimples on each side of my face.

My dermatologist appointments is finally about to happen after all this time. Hopefully she's willing to go straight to accutane. I'm sick of following countless routines for the sake of improving my face, it's only gotten worse over the past five years as I've tried to take better care of my skin.
>>
>>38056656
Are you guys underage or what? I lost acne when i hit 19
>>
>>38056656
I used to take pills and duly wash my face but I gave up when I realized that didn't really help me. Now it came back full force and I can't help it but be even more self-conscious.
>>
>>38056953
It's easy. My diet is simple, too. Oatmeal + fruit and kale smoothie for breakfast. Rice, beans, broccoli for lunch. Potatoes, carrots, and some kind of green for dinner. Couple bananas or an apple during the day. Good shit.
>>
File: 1490707647872.png (87KB, 714x810px) Image search: [Google]
1490707647872.png
87KB, 714x810px
>tfw 29 and still in the hell of cystic acne
>at least i no longer wake up fused to my bed sheets with dried out blood and pus
>hyperpigmentation makes every tiny blemish leave a purple mark for two years
>>
>>38056773
My back is more acne and scabs than normal skin

All my clothing is bloodstained

>>38057003
>>38057905
>>38056938
Neck yourself
>>
>>38058043
I am currently watching Sopranos S03E13 again, kek.
>>
>>38056974
just tell them you want accutane off the bat(I'm sure they call it something else now), they're going to try to milk you for visits with some bullshit creams and shit. Accutane is dope as fuck you just have to drink water way more than usual and you won't get the bullshit problems that come with it if you don't eat foods that have vitamin A in them/don't take vitamin A supps. Also if you have to take any antibiotics tell your doctor you're on isotretinoin.

Don't scrub your skin with anything, pat dry, wear sunscreen, you can get ceraVe AM moisturizer. Shit's like a 12 dollar pump thing but it's worth. Put that shit on everyday you don't need to slather yourself with it, like a pea size works. Get a good moisturizer for your lips as well aquaphor is pretty good.

Also try not to miss a dose, be consistent with it. You should make a note in your phone or have a log and make sure you're not missing a dose. If you do miss one, skip it.

You have to get your blood taken often to monitor you. It's not that bad, but you'll want to go to wherever they say early as fuck if you can because you don't want to be stuck there for an hour. It'll probably be labcorp or something.
>>
>Finally rid of acne after 12 years
>Now have developed redness all along the cheekbones under my eyes and nose similar to sunburn but I have it 24/7

Pull me up just to knock me back down
>>
A C C U T A N E

shit's the closest thing we have to magic my niggas, get your prescription
>>
>>38058382
>>38058468

this. it's hell for like five or six months but it will ACTUALLY CURE your acne. no washing, no creams, it just fucking goes away forever
>>
>>38058510
it's hell for the entire time you take that shit, your lips will feel like they're made of marble and your skin will fucking crack and fall off your face, but it'll cure your acne 100%
>>
Was on accutane from age 18-20. Now 26 and the cystic acne is coming back, only on the lower half of my face. Currently got two giant swollen cysts at either end of my jawline in perfect symmetry and it looks goddamn ridiculous. Should I ask a doctor to put me on isotretinoin again? I've read that the more courses of it you take, the higher the chance of developing Crohn's or IBS later in life.
>>
>>38056656
>>38058468
>>38058510
>>38058382
accutane shill thread, stop samefagging
>>
>>38058532
would you rather have acne or crohn's?
>>
>>38058557
>t. vegan anti-vax herb shill
it really did work though, try it if you want
>>
>>38056656

i'v been on accutane and my acne eventually came back. mild acne.

Since I have adjust my diet by reducing refined carbs, increasing fat and protein, my spots have dried up and popped, and red marks are fading rapidly. right now I get about 100g-200g of carbs daily from vegetables and fruit. with some bread just to increase carbs a bit and some fibre.

Not saying this will work for everyone but I think for me there is definitely a link between blood sugar / glyemic load of foods and maybe insulin and IGF-1

I found if I reduce carbs too much and enter ketosis I break out massively, I don't know why, im guessing either it's because I need a certain amount of carbs to function normally, or keto increases testosterone or increases cortisol.

23 years old. just waiting for this hell to end.
>>
Kprf is true suffering
>>
>>38056656
I've been on retin-a for about a month. I just finished purging so it's working alright.
Like accutane, it's a vitamin A supplement, but it's only topical so you won't get IBS from it like accutane
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.