[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do women hate being called "cute"? it's a

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: warpthinkyemoji.gif (158KB, 235x256px) Image search: [Google]
warpthinkyemoji.gif
158KB, 235x256px
Why do women hate being called "cute"? it's a compliment. When a woman gets called cute it doesn't mean they're as cute as a kitten or duckling or w/e, clearly there is a difference between a woman and a small animal being called cute, although sometimes I view women as animals.

Why are women such uptight cunts? Why do women hate compliments?
>>
Cuz dey strong independant wommen
>>
I'm a woman and I love being called cute, but I definitely know girls that don't like being called that. Those sorts of girls want to be (((independent feminists)))
>>
Little girls are cute. Women are beautiful or sexy. If the girl you're flirting with is over 10 she doesn't want to be talked to like a little girl.
>>
>>38056674
But most women are just little girls mentally so it makes sense that they would do cute things
>>
>>38056643
I'd be thrilled if someone called me cute. I hate it when feminazis ruin things for the rest of us.
>>
>>38056671
Why girls don't like to get called cute ?
>>
>>38056706
They don't want to be called anything. They should just go around with bags over their heads.
>>
>>38056691
Stop projecting your own problems onto every female you see.
>>
>>38056643
>Why do women hate being called "cute"?
Oh shit, I love these studies. Can you post your data?
>>
>>38056733
stop making excuses for other people
>>
>>38056706
Disregard other robots opinions; this is coming from an actual woman. They believe that being called cute is demeaning and that the person is regarding them as only a little girl. Women that don't like being called cute want to be looked at as a strong, independent woman that can (((fend for themselves))). They are too convoluted to realize that the are being complimented, and instead revert to animalistic triggering.
>>
>>38056846
Wow what a roastie. It would suck if someone threw acid on your face, I bet you'll miss being called cute then. Holy fuck lol.
>>
File: 1498661929641.png (286KB, 310x298px) Image search: [Google]
1498661929641.png
286KB, 310x298px
>>38056846
yeah but it's perfectly fine for them to call me cute and treat me like a lost puppy?
>>
Girls call me cute and I'm a guy, I'm not that offended but I think when they do that they're basically saying they like what I look like but not in a sexually attractive way. So it's frustrating to hear it.
>>
>>38056643
because cute to women is another way of saying nice but sexually unattractive. have you honestly never noticed this? When a man says it, they assume he means the same thing by it, which we don't.
>>
>>38056643
who said this? when i get called cute i just blush really hard or blow it off depending on who says it, but assuming it was serious i never hate it
>>
>>38056643
I love being called cute, and the only person who calls me cute is my boyfriend so it makes me love it even more. I just don't know how to take a compliment too well because I have some esteem and processing issues but I do.
I would think being called cute would be desirable. I would hate to be called "hot" or "sexy" because that's very superficial. So thank god I am not anyway. I think "cute" is more a compliment directed at a person's mannerisms and actions than their looks. I do alot of aspergers related things sometimes and I guess he thinks it's cute and endearing or something. I like that he puts up with me and even thinks that.
Maybe some women find it demeaning...? I don't know. That's all I can think off. I have only ever been in love once and had a boyfriend once but so far it just makes my heart melt.
>>
This fucking thread is cancer. Fuck you OP you're a bitch
>>
>>38057804
>bf
re out
>>
>>38057819
It's long distance please no. I miss him right now. it's not like i can just ring him up and say "ah come over please, I want to see you" he lives on the opposite end of the country. I think that's a bit different than other relationships. is it...?
>>
File: 1495223101253.jpg (357KB, 1200x1733px) Image search: [Google]
1495223101253.jpg
357KB, 1200x1733px
I have almost no libido and really don't care about sex. I can't find girls hot or sexy, just cute. So that's what I look for in girls and that's what I would call them if I ever actually talked to a female. If they didn't like to be called cute then they're not the type of girl I'd be into anyway.
>>
They don't? I thought it was only guys who didn't like being called cute.
>>
>>38056643
girls only hate it if youre an ugly neet.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.