[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You guys need to stop thinking that doing certain things make

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4

File: nd3zZ9n.jpg (108KB, 620x631px) Image search: [Google]
nd3zZ9n.jpg
108KB, 620x631px
You guys need to stop thinking that doing certain things make you autistic and not doing other things make you a normie

if Chad (a very high status dude ) watched anime, was a brony, and took pictures of himself with his waifu, he'd still be Chad.
>>
This. He'd be considered quirky, but not weird or creepy.
>>
File: firmhandshakeman.jpg (21KB, 612x408px) Image search: [Google]
firmhandshakeman.jpg
21KB, 612x408px
>>38055929
"Well, son. It's really simple. You just walk in there and speak with the manager. Look him in the eye and give him a firm handshake."
>>
File: 1493723340389.jpg (46KB, 450x300px) Image search: [Google]
1493723340389.jpg
46KB, 450x300px
>>38055974
"Get off that computer! You need to go into the store to get a job."
>>
>>38055974
fuck this really makes me so fucking damn anxious
>>
File: 0023_8oSFC3e.jpg (41KB, 420x420px) Image search: [Google]
0023_8oSFC3e.jpg
41KB, 420x420px
>>38055959
fucking exactly.

orignalio
>>
>>38055974
REEEEEEEEEEE JUST DIE ALREADY BOOMERS YOU'RE SUCH A FUCKING SHIT GENERATION HOLY SHIT
>>
>>38055974

>be me working in department store
>well dressed young man comes in to ask for job with his resume
>store manager humors him, but tells him theres nothing he can do, all applications are processed online by HR in the capital city
>Guy leaves
>Manager remarks to other nearby subordinate managers "I dont have any fucking money as if I'm gonna hire some walk in off the street. Said he's worked at _____, pfft why would we want one of those fucksticks here"
>Throws his resume in the garbage

This is what really happens robots. Dont even bother. Just submit your application online, one of thousands, and hope some latte-sipping, roastie HR bitch thinks youve included enough about workflace diversity and feminism in there to pass you through to the next round
>>
>>38056845
Or better yet never get a job and live and home and then get welfare.
>>
literally the only thing that matters is bone structure

I had one friend who was like a 9/10 model and he used to get away with doing the most fucked up shit that girls would just laugh at

however if I do one tiny little misstep everybody berates be like I just committed genocide or something

literally what is the point
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.