[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If you ever have kids, would you prefer a girl or a boy? Why

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: 1495944219463.png (446KB, 540x463px) Image search: [Google]
1495944219463.png
446KB, 540x463px
If you ever have kids, would you prefer a girl or a boy?
Why anon?
How would you raise your offspring?

I myself want a girl so I can raise her to not be a Stacy and make her remain a virgin until she finds a lad I approve of. I want to be a very strict father but also love my daughter.
>>
Definitely a boy. Easier to raise. I would raise them the way I was raised,which was somewhat militaristic yet fair but do it better than my parents did. I'd also try to get them into religion and hope they don't become a slightly sick fuck like me.
The last part will probably happen anyways because that runs in the family.
>>
>>38055396
Boy for sure. Although my heart would break in two if he was ever a faggot or a trap. I can't imagine pouring all my life into providing for a son for him to turn out like that. It would kill me.
>>
File: 1495901521262.jpg (292KB, 1515x2000px) Image search: [Google]
1495901521262.jpg
292KB, 1515x2000px
>>38055396
Years ago I would have preffered a daughter, just to be able to call her after my waifu (I could even have two, because there are two names containing "Rena" in my language), but now I consider a vasectomy just to be extra sure I'll never have children.
I let everyone down, and everyone let me down. I think I'll just accept the life I was given, and don't multiply the misery that is in my genes. None of my relatives should have bred, I have to correct their mistake.
>>
>>38055396

ether/or

i just want to be a better father than my dad.

id try to be a fair parent, only ever resort to violence when it is truthfully needed. try my best to educate and culture my child to make them intelligent and introspective without making them a total pussy.

would genetically modify them if i could desu.

desu

got a gf two months ago, we clicked super quickly, and i think that she won't leave me for any reason.

we have good sex, i support her financially, she didn't know i was rich so i know she isn't a gold digger, we genuinely love each other and have a fun time around each other.

already been through stress so i know how she behaves under pressure.

she isn't perfect but nether am i, if i play my cards right i'll keep her for a long time and if business continues to grow like it is now i'll have money to pay for kids college tuition.

honestly i got it perfect, now i just got to let time show me how it's gonna go.

im not really a robot anymore, and honestly i don't think i ever were, maybe just a failed normie, but i wasn't that for long ether.
>>
>>38055396
i want a boy because boys are easier to manipulate into not making them turn into a chad.
one reason for that is also that i would be the father and thus i would have more control over a boy than a girl who would probably see her mother as the idol. i wouldnt raise them strictly since ive not been raised strictly and it really makes you feel a lot more comfortable around your parents if they arent strict. and i wouldnt be distand to them because i dont it that im alone with them its akward.
>>
>>38055396
A girl. I'd raise her to be a tomboy and a lesbian.
>>
I feel like I'd be terrible at raising a son
Like he'd get interested in sports or other non-autistic things and I'd be able to teach him nothing except how to be a miserable beta that loathes ambitious pursuits and social siutuations
>>
I want a girl to rape her and make up for wasting my life.
>>
File: 1494204701672.png (143KB, 339x383px) Image search: [Google]
1494204701672.png
143KB, 339x383px
>>38056018
OP here
I like you newfriend.
>>
I would have a child but I know I could be an horrible parent.
I would see the kid like a project of forging an clone of myself.
But I think most parents want their kid to think like them. I guess I just find appealing to have all this power over someone.
Idk if I'm capable of love yet
>>
>>38055618
I had daughters dude. I named them after my waifus. Nikita after La Femme Nikita, the female asssasin. After her roast mom cheated on me and we got divorced and I lost all my monies. She hates me because I was never around. Like I had a choice after the fucking family law system. Don't have kids it'll kill you.
>>
>>38056018
Definitely this. I'd make her take up some team sport, softball or volleyball, and send her to a Catholic all-girls school.
It worked for me.
>>
>>38055396
Boy. Boys carry the last name, boys don't grow up to be Stacy, and also Men are just better at everything.
>>
I really don't want kids, so I don't know which one would be worse. I guess either a straight boy or lesbian girl since there's no chance of having to raise the grandkids too.
>>
>>38055396
She will not take that shit from you and she will lose her virginity at 14 to Tyrone. You would make a very shitty father. Good thing you will never breed.
>>
>>38055396
That's very nice. Good luck :)
>>
>>38055396
I would prefer to abort the thing and not have a kid.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.