[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why has depression and anxiety become a "normalised"

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (70KB, 745x736px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
70KB, 745x736px
Why has depression and anxiety become a "normalised" thing to have and popular with normalfags?

Why do teenage girls think they can be depressed that Chad won't fuck them? Why do they make up bullshit about being too anxious to buy lunch.

I fucking hate this meme.

>"my bf broke up with me so I'm gonna cut myself ugh I'm so depressed xd"
>>
Depression isn't real

Stop this "le super sekret ebin depression club" bullshit faggot
>>
The best ones are the "I'm so lonely cause I have social anxiety" ones that have Facebooks full of selfies and hundreds of friends. I fucking hate this life.
>>
blame tumblr and reddit
they constantly bitch and moan about mental illness not being taken seriously, yet at the same time they treat mental illness like a joke with unfunny depression memes
if you attempt to call them out on their garbage, they double down by saying "hey man chill out it's a coping mechanism don't you get it?"
I hope there's a fucking day of the rope for those people
>>
people don't want to look weak so being depressed sounds more serious then being sad
>>
>>38053678
God I fucking hate this meme, the lonely 16 year old roastie meme with 300 selfies and 5k FB friends.

How infuriating
>>
bump because normies are garbage
>>
>>38053613
it was the same thing with ADD a few years ago
in a few years i'm sure it'll be something else
>>
>>38053613
Because they think it's real. They think the few times they get anxious before an exam or talking to someone new is social anxiety. And they think that just because they spend a lot of time online and don't talk much that they have a social disability. They exaggerate everything to the point where to them, it does feel like real depression. And it's impossible to tell the difference from the outside looking in. this also applies to probably half of everyone on this board.
>>
>>38053613
>Why has depression and anxiety become a "normalised" thing to have and popular with normalfags?
Because it's a fashion thing. If you dont have depression/nihilism/suicidal thoughts, you're treated like stranger.
>>
>>38053613
I hate people like this. People with real mental problems don't brag about them online. They try to hide that shit.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.