[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Americans please answer me >Visit New York >Visit California

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: 1495553912455.jpg (41KB, 641x530px) Image search: [Google]
1495553912455.jpg
41KB, 641x530px
Americans please answer me

>Visit New York
>Visit California
Notice that Americans seem to be obsessed with their clothing and dressing very obnoxiously. They seem to want attention so bad.

I felt very out of place. Why do Americans do this?
>>
>>38053170
I'm assuming you mean the New York City area and Southern California, in which case both of those places are full of metrosexuals and peacockers. Most Americans dress pretty casually.
>>
>>38053206
I only visited the New York City area but I noticed all of California seemed to dress very obnoxiously.
>>
A lot of people in those areas are typically young, trendy, and hip. It's normally in dense and populated urban areas especially. Obviously, these are also more liberal and expressive areas.
>>
>>38053170
I've always thought that American fashion has been pretty drab since at least the mid-00s. What are you on about?
>>
>>38053170

Come check out the deep South, where no one looks twice at a barefoot man in sweat pants and a wife beater. You haven't lived until you've got mud-boggin' and had some good cajun.
>>
>>38053170
>Visit the worst fucking places to go to
>Base literally everyone off the dregs

wew lad
>>
>>38053224
I live in CA and haven't noticed that everyone is dressed obnoxiously. What specifically bothered you? Have I been brainwashed into thinking we're normal?
>>
>>38053224
What regions/cities in California did you visit specifically?
>>
>>38053170
1. those are mostly immigrants and their children.

2. if you live in new york or california, the LAST THING you want is attention. see #1 for why most people are just trash in these places.

3. don't go to california or new york unless you have a good job there. what the fuck is wrong with you? all the good parts of america are in the PNW, Texas, Massachusetts is okay, and maybe some national parks.

4. "i take notice to how people dress because i'm a fag. any culture that isn't my own is OBNOXIOUS XD"
>>
>>38053170
>visit two of the most normie places of the country
It's your fault for visiting those places lmao

It's just the ""special snowflakes"" that do that to seem trendy and hip. Literally nobody does that anywhere else.
>>
>New York
Eurotrash
>California
Nouveau riche
>>
>>38053170
You went to the most extravagant and tourist-y parts of the country. California is a good state north of San-Fran, but you probably saw SF or LA, which are black holes of people trying to fill as much air space with their bowel aroma as possible, and anyone not in a business suit in NYC is probably a peacocking trust fundy with parents paying for their Bohemian layabout fauxshionista lifestyle.

There's 3.797 million square miles comprising the United States of America. There's over 321 million people here.

Whatever impressions you got from New York City and Los Angeles are peculiar to those areas.
>>
This is a problem that a lot of European tourists make. They come to America and the first thing they want to do is visit the cities. Because in Europe the cities are the centers of wealth, art, history, culture.....etc. What they don't realize is that in America, the cities are basically giant holding pens for the massive third world populations living within it's borders. And the whites that live there are mostly extremely degenerate sickos.

The "real America" is in the rural and suburban areas. America has great nature in comparison to Europe especially, if you're visiting America that's where you should be going. To the Grand Canyon, and the Sierra mountains, Niagara Falls....etc.
>>
>>38053170
>New York
>California

theres your problem, you went to the two fag capitals of the world
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.