[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>saw Welcome to the NHK when I was 17-18 >main character

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

>saw Welcome to the NHK when I was 17-18
>main character is 22
>I'm 24 now

oh my god
>>
i was buying the manga as it was coming out when i was 16 and im 26 now

lel step it up nigger
>>
>>38053106
I never found time to read many manga, I spent most my time shitposting, window shopping and half playing games
>>
>>38053094

>17-24

That's like a 7 year difference you faggot. Stop being such a pussy god you suck. Stupid faggot.
>>
satou would be like 33 now. wonder how he's doing
>>
23 here same thing

When I was 18 I watched it and thought "Holy shit imagine still being a neet at 22"

Now I've been neet for almost 7 years

I underestimated how quickly time would pass. I remember 2012 like it was literally yesterday.
>>
>>38053187
I think I'm still in 2012 desu

the trump presidency hasn't even registered.

What happens is things hold you back, you become directionless and time ticks away and everything feels wrong non stop.

this is the worst, even people who get maimed in wars have an excuse.
>>
I turned the same age as Satou this year
when does my savior complex gf arrive?
>>
>>38053232
when I was 22 I got temp job at warehouse and fantasized about how I was going to put my life back on track.

all hope fades without solid real progress
>>
>27
>no Misaki in sight
>>
Five for Fighting 100 Years came out when I was 15
>>
Mfw great teacher onizuka is 22
Im 25 and feel like a middle schooler
>>
>>38053124
if you have time to watch anime you definitely have time to read manga instead.
>get to see the source material as the author intended it
>way faster than watching anime
>no filler
>no cliffhangers unless you're reading a currently running manga
>>
I watched it when I was 15-16, I'm 23, I just turned 23 a few months ago, I was like satou, still am neet
>>
I've recently finished watching the anime, the ending was shitty, felt like the whole anime was just a fucking waste of time
>>
>>38053187
>>"Holy shit imagine still being a neet at 22"

I remember saying that to myself.
>>
>>38055197
Kinda like the NEET life, really makes you think
>>
>>38053094
Did you ever read the light novel?
Read that for the real deal full blown maximum pathetic neet suffering experience

>>38055197
Life is a waste of time
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.