[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Life is slowly getting better robots... >entered university

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 7

Life is slowly getting better robots...
>entered university
>commuting every day by driving, which I used to be terrified of a month ago
>worked up the courage to apply for jobs
>taking public speaking class to get over my fear of talking to Normies
>going to the gym 3 times a week and seeing significant gains
>birthday is coming up, planning on buying a guitar to keep myself busy and off 4chan when I'm not studying

I'm still anxious a lot of the time and I'm still terrified of women, but at least I feel like I'm being productive.
>>
File: 1466242506773.gif (518KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1466242506773.gif
518KB, 500x375px
this post made me happy

good for you Kakashi-sensei
>>
File: IMG_1601.jpg (46KB, 583x638px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1601.jpg
46KB, 583x638px
Don't get discouraged if things go awry.
Remember how little people thought of pic related's odds
>>
>>38053004
Tbh I wish I could constantly wear a mask like Kakashi sensei. I hate my face.
>>
>>38053052
I wish i could have as much confidence as lee does
>>
>>38052979
Good job OP hopefully you can stay away from this hell hole, i wish you the best of luck.
>>
OP, glad to hear things are going well
My life is improving a lot as well

>making new friends
>new romantic interest
>she's sweet, mature, and we have plenty in common
>moving up in my career
>got gym membership at location opening next to my house

We've been going out for a few weeks now, I'm going to make it official soon
Wish me luck, lads
>>
File: tobi.gif (223KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
tobi.gif
223KB, 500x281px
>>38053052
I would rather wear Tobi's mask. Hides pretty much all of the ugly.
>>
>>38052979
>tfw you will never have your shit together like OP
>>
File: 1449106529471.png (310KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1449106529471.png
310KB, 640x480px
>>38052979
Kakashi was a genius since day 1 who continually grew out of the tragedies that war placed upon his life.

If you're looking for a fuck up who stopped being a fuck up, you'd be better of with good ol' Naruto himself. Either him or Obito.
>>
File: fuckit.png (151KB, 296x316px) Image search: [Google]
fuckit.png
151KB, 296x316px
>>38052979
If you can take a public speaking class you were probably a normie the entire time. Glad to see you are doing so well, though. Definitely not jealous.
>>
File: tumblr_inline_n94cmoQNU11rlv2lu.png (297KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_inline_n94cmoQNU11rlv2lu.png
297KB, 500x500px
Good job Kakashi senpai! :3

I found that happened to for me once I entered college. Don't fuck it up, and please pick a useful major.

Also once you get a job be careful with your money. Save it, but do make sure to buy nicer clothes. Looks helps with the ladies and will boost your confidence. And remember anxiety is normal. Everyone has anxiety to some point. Don't let it rule your life, and concentrate on the now. Don't focus too much about the future and think little of the past. Keep it up
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.