[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

is autism a disability, or a superpower. or does it depend

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 6

File: 1498533674537.png (7KB, 233x216px) Image search: [Google]
1498533674537.png
7KB, 233x216px
is autism a disability, or a superpower.
or does it depend on the context?
>>
so u tellin me that a boy who screams "WEEE WEE AUGH AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHG PPRRRFRRTT OOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHGGB EENNGHFFT" is a superior human bean?
>>
File: 52b.jpg (55KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
52b.jpg
55KB, 600x600px
>>38052926
Autism is fake, don't believe the governments lies
>>
high functioning autists have remarkable abilities in mathematics or art. and are not bound to the chains on normie social interaction
>if society wasn't so repulsed by differences they would be superior humans
>>
>>38052984
Indeed, but only in apocalyptic scenarios. As they lack any proper mental function, radiation from nuclear explosions just exponentially increases their tard strength, creating super mutants.
>>
>>38052926
>smearing shit on walls is a superpower
>>
>>38052926
Considering I have Assburgers and my therapist(s) seem to attribute me getting into my current state, and my self hatred to it, I think so.

It's not called a disorder without a reason.
>>
>>38053030
I feel like that's just straight up mental retardation, from like....FAS. and not autism.
>>
i am a diagnosed aspie

its not good definitely
>>
>>38052926

It's neither, FAGGOT.

>>38052984

Who the fuck screams that, you RETARD?

>>38052991

Where is your proof it's a government lie you faggot.

>>38053016

Show me your high functioning remarkable abilities oh superior one. Or STFU.

>>38053019

Are you saying autists are super mutants? Where is your scientific evidence for this, or are you just pulling shit out of your smelly ass?

>>38053030

Who does something like that? Did you make that up like the faggot you are?

>>38053040
>>38053067

Kill yourselves.

>>38053043

>a straight up mental retard talking about straight up mental retardation

Yeah, sounds about right.
>>
diagnosed autist here

It's a hell
>>
>>38053043
http://nspt4kids.com/parenting/help-reduce-fecal-smearing-children-autism/
here's the first result when I googled it. It's fairly regular with aspies, but it's not unheard of for kids with other mental issues to do it.
>aspies smear shit on walls for attention
>retards hold their shit and stare at it because they don't know what it is
>>
>>38053098
hoi, woowie

AAAAEEEUUUUUGHH
>>
>>38053098
Wow, you must be really ignorant to not already know that there have been thousands of fossil connections between autists and super mutants!
How foolish! xDddd
>>
File: 1496042656537.jpg (30KB, 199x260px) Image search: [Google]
1496042656537.jpg
30KB, 199x260px
>>38053109
fascinating.
absolutely fascinating.
>knowledge is power
>>
>>38053098
>replies to every post in the thread
A true autist is you
>>
>>38052926

Aspie here, it's a curse with benefits, you can never truly overcome your spergy nature, and if you don't convincingly fake being a normie you'll always be a little off. That said, I think the random spurts of weird thoughts and the ability to think critically when you're not sperging outweigh the costs.
>>
>>38052991
I believe a lot of autism is real, but I also think that there is a lot of kids who act like they are autistic due to their up bringing.

I've seen a kid change very quickly, my Chad friend had a kid and he had a lot of trouble with his baby momma and couldn't see the kid. After a year or so he got to see the kid, it had gone from being a normal nice kid into a weird autistic kid. I dunno what his mom done exactly but it fucked him up.
>>
File: 78667.png (275KB, 362x461px) Image search: [Google]
78667.png
275KB, 362x461px
I have autism and Varg explains it pretty good:

My take on it is that we autists retain many characteristics that were very useful earlier in our evolution but are now maladaptive in an overcrowded high-tech world. Its like we are unable to become civliized, we are barbarians.

I recently thought of 2 reasons why it seems like I'm more autistic as an adult than I was as a child:

1. Seeing more and more people, both IRL and online, makes me increasingly anxious around and un-trusting of people in general. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dunbar%27s_number

2. The older I get, the more rituals and algorithms I develop to maintain safety and comfort.
>>
>>38052926
Let me stop you right there faggot.
Autism is equivalent to mental retardation, except for high-functioning autism and aspergers.
I doubt that retards can survive by their selves, so they get taken care of. High functioning autists end up homeless because they seem like lazy pieces of shit.
It's a superpower for a low percentage of it. Savants. Rare. For the most part, it just sucks. Unless you consider a simpler thinking process, and missed social opportunities and success, along with potential axis-I mental disorders for the high functioning ones as a superpower.
>>
>>38052926
do you consider yourself a superhero?
>>
>>38053220
don't worry, autismo kids, mostly ones who became that way from upbringing are usually wayyyy smarter, and if they were also born smart then they will become SUPER SMART

PROOF = Isaac Newton, mom left for 10 years and came back with a new family after his dad died or something. Today he's the smartest man known, Imagine if he was born today, although then there might have been circumstances which made him not become as smart.

Today smart is seen as a hard working do-this do-that, I mean it has to, how else would you weed off the dumb ones, but there's a downside to this and it's that smart robots also get weeded off who would have been a big profit to mankind.
>>
>>38053348
I recommend that if you ever get children you raise him as smart as possible, don't teach him how to hold bigotry views EVER, no matter how much you want to. Raise him to better person than you, a smarter person. One who thinks and is motivated.
Teach him to be self aware at a young age, to try to understand and not memorize, to think and not just blindly accept what is told.

There's a ton of books on this read up
>>
Living with autism is hell
Just euthanize all of them except the super talented high IQ ones
>>
File: icon.png (3KB, 32x32px) Image search: [Google]
icon.png
3KB, 32x32px
Autism is just a shield from bullying by being retarded. I achieved nothing but if i say im autist normies wont fling doods at me. Who is a winner now mr. brightguy? I have wall of superiority and i use it to asses my freedom.
>>
File: 1767374.jpg (48KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
1767374.jpg
48KB, 600x400px
>>38052926
It's a disability my nigga
>>
>be handsome 193 cm guy with above average intelligence
>have high functioning autism

Thanks for nothing
>>
>>38054027
It's not a shield, it's more like a brightly colored target that says "I'M FUCKING WEIRD POINT IT OUT AND MAKE FUN OF ME"
>>
>>38053040
>It's not called a disorder without reason

This

I've heard the life expectancy of the average sperg is like 50 or something like that because they all kill themselves on account of their lives being torture
>>
Autism goes hand in hand with INTP
INTP are the most unhappy people in the world
Go figure
>>
>>38055012
Bringing up meme-bti shit should be a bannable offense

Neck yourself
>>
>>38055028
It's not a meme though
There are actual stats
>>
>>38055012
>tfw INTP and suspected aspergers

At least I have a better understanding of how I function relative to the normies. Just years ago I had no fucking idea what made me so naturally fucking weird.
>>
>>38052926
Autism as we know it in the modern sense is a blanket term. But it mostly comes down to lack of social / communicative knowledge. There are a substantial number of misdiagnosed cases, doctors just giving away pills and incentives their already paid to give. But it can also be a byproduct of our exponentially expanding population or the measures we allow to sustain it. Either way some people are just going to fall through the cracks, but no-one said you have to stay there. As long as a fool understands the nature of his situation and strives to better it means all the difference.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.