/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>everyone you've ever known ends up losing their virginity

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: 1493932273253.jpg (171KB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
1493932273253.jpg
171KB, 1536x2048px
>everyone you've ever known ends up losing their virginity and getting a long term relationship when they're 19
>meanwhile you're already in your late 20's and never achieved any of those
>>
>>38052925
There's still time. You have your thirties too.
>>
>>38053407

Well memed, you normalFAGGOT.
>>
>>38053432
It's true though, my dad only had me when he was 32 so there's still time.
>>
>>38053499

That doesn't mean that's when he lost his KHHV credentials you normalFAGGOT go back to PLEBBIT.
>>
>>38053513
It is though, been told that by mom and if i ask him he doesn't deny it
>>
>>38053562

They're lying to you, you normalFAGGOT. And that would be pathetic if it were true your dad is literally why the beta bux meme exists. But can you go back to plebbit now?
>>
>>38053569
Sorry i like it in here more, people actually talk to me
>>
Listen up faggot. Being a KHHV sucks. It's a huge part of human life (many would say it's the whole point) to find a woman you love, have children, and grow old with her. But for us, that simply will never happen. You need to accept it. You and I and everyone else here will never have a woman, whether it's from our own autism or our shit genetics, it just won't happen. PERIOD.

Being a perma-KHHV incel doesn't mean you don't have the right 2 b happy. You just need some good fulfilling hobbies, you need to take care of yourself (diet, exercise, hygiene, etc.) and you need to get a dog since that will be the only unconditional love you will ever get.
>>
if you actually are autistic and/or have shit genetics, well get over yourself and find someone who is also autistic and/or has shit genetics. sorry, your match may not be everyone's fap material, but the sooner you realize that sex is only one aspect of a relationship, the less time you'll waste/spend agonizing in your loneliness. i was a khv til 26.
>>
>>38052925
That's a scary spooky cat op
>>
>>38053859
i don't want a fap material.. i just want a cute girl. but for me even those are hard to find
>>
>>38054242
assuming you stick to the non-visually impaired pool, your chances of finding someone of equal attractiveness to you are pretty high. if you find that you're consistently ending up with girls "beneath" you, then surprise, you might not be as cute as you think, or you're making down for it with some other flaw(s).

note: not all flaws are actually your doing. take race for instance. i'm asian. shit was a little tougher for me.
>>
>>38054318
i knew 2 girls from my country that were like super into asian boys for some reason so you might've had it easier with them than others
>>
>>38052925
I know that feel. Long ago I thought my friends were permavirgins like me, turns out they were just late bloomers. Now they all have girlfriends, are getting engaged, moving away, and just generally moving on with life while I stay in the exact same place.
>>
>>38054382
2 girls from your country. lol case in point.
>>
lemme also clarify that i don't think my being asian is a "flaw". i meant that it's not a desirable trait in my local market.
>>
>>38052925
Yep. Every friend I have ever had is married and has kids now. Most of them 2 kids. I'm still wanting my first kiss. Going to hero if it doesn't happen in 1 year and 4 months.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zx4Hjq6KwO0

oregano desu
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.