[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

We all hate normies here but there's a particular one that

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5

File: 1498554970173.jpg (121KB, 1024x764px) Image search: [Google]
1498554970173.jpg
121KB, 1024x764px
We all hate normies here but there's a particular one that I hate the most. This type of normie bragposts irl without anyone asking about his/her personal life, then gets pissed off when he/she doesn't recieve praise for it. I'm talking about those folks that switch the conversation to them just so they can show you a picture of the resturant they went last night or a picture of their fucking car.

>Me: Yeah so I think that maybe I might have to start putting in some more job applications
>Them: Oh changing a little bit I want to show you the food I ate last night at this resturant it was just SOOO DELICIOUS!
>*shows me picture on their phone*
>Me: Oh... that's nice
>Them: and look at this picture! This is me and my girlfriend we were having fun! Man she's such a queen Im sooo lucky to have her
>Me: That's good
>Them: Wow Anon you need to brighten up!

...or they become passive aggresive and give you smirks.

Fuck these people. I didn't fucking ask you to show me what you do in your personal life because I dont fucking care. Fuck you.
>>
you should fucking kill them all
sounds like you have nothing to lose
it will be loud
>>
>>38052897
>I didn't fucking ask you to show me what you do in your personal life because I dont fucking care
Yes you do. That's why you're having a tantrum online about it. You care that you're too weak to say you're not interested. You hate that their lives are better lol
>>
>>38053027

Nope. I hate the fact that they shove it in my face without asking and then expect compliments for it. There's a difference you fucking retard.
>>
>>38053060
>he is too pussy to tell them to go away
lol
>>
>>38053072

>Being an autistic sperg and telling your friends to fuck off

Are you going to also tell me to teleport behind their backs with a kantana? Dumbass.
>>
>>38052897
I hate the normies that get everything they want. A mom and a dad, food and a home to live in, loving pets and friends. Even stuff like presents or visits when they're in a hospital. I fucking hate them.
>>
>>38052897
So that's where that cat reaction image comes from? lmao it's still funny.
>>
>>38053191
>he'll be """friends""" with people he can't stand talking to but won't tell them to shut up
How lonely are you lmao
>>
>>38052897
>OP talked about himself for thirty minutes to friend
>Made up his friend being a douchebag so he could feel better about his own autism

Looks like the case is closed, boys.
>>
>>38053227

You're not any better yourself you cock sucking faggot.
>>
>>38053191
If you dont care about your friends personal lives, they arent your friends you autistic fuck
>>
>>38053208
Do you want that? Are you just jealous?
>>
>>38053237

except judging from his post, op isnt the one showing pictures of job applications hes done
>>
>>38053249
lmfao loney faggot detected
>>
>>38052897
Just tell them you don't care. That's what I do. Why do you care about offending them? They don't matter, they're normies. Sometimes I'll even insult them and make fun of how self absorbed they are. They usually realize how foolish they sound and they stop trying to show off in front of me. Now if I talk to the same person again, they talk like a normal normie without bragging.
>>
>>38053285

>>38053285
>>38053227

>hehehe hes lonely
>is on r9k

shut up bitch
>>
>>38053317
Hahaha how come you can find your balls online and tell me to shut up but you can't tell someone in real life?
>>
File: 406.jpg (35KB, 600x777px) Image search: [Google]
406.jpg
35KB, 600x777px
>>38053357

im not op dumb bitch
>>
File: e9d.jpg (16KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
e9d.jpg
16KB, 600x600px
>>38053285

This really shit b8. Try harder.
>>
>>38053259

>If you don't care about what your friends do, they're not your friends
>Unironically believing this

No wonder you losers always complain about getting taken advantage of lmao
>>
>>38053416
>shit bait
>yet half of the thread is replying to me

>>38053394
don't lie to me OP
>>
File: 223.jpg (39KB, 450x373px) Image search: [Google]
223.jpg
39KB, 450x373px
>>38053467

>Only 2 posters are in this thread.
>>
>>38053467

>half of the thread
>9/2 =4.5

elementarymathskillsnotfound.exe
>>
>>38053260
I am jealous. Thats why I'm here. I want a mom and a dad and friends but I am a piece of ugly shit that doesn't deserve a mom and a dad and friends.
>>
This is the most autistic thread I've ever seen. OP is literally formimg complex arguments with himself. This is a whole new level of shitposting
>>
>>38053488
lmfao there are 10 posters in this thread

>>38053523
half the thread are replies to me. come on anon, stop trying to be a smart ass about shit no one cares about lmfao

>>38053558
no im not
>>
>>38053558

>these arguments
>'complex'
>>
>>38053571

>half the thread
>doesn't know what numbers are

>>38053558

Nah I think they're just stupid.
>>
>>38052897
>he is unironically this autistic

i think you need to take a good long look at yourself, OP
>>
>>38053616
>he doesn't know which posters i am
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.