[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any California anon around? On an /r9k/ feels trip and were gonna

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

File: IMG-20161126-WA0000.jpg (182KB, 1054x1600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20161126-WA0000.jpg
182KB, 1054x1600px
Any California anon around? On an /r9k/ feels trip and were gonna arrive in LA in like e hours.

What are we in for? Survival tips?

Pic mildly related.
>>
>>38051631
>e hours

3 hours. God I hate phone posting.
>>
>>38051631
assuming your presence in one of the world's biggest cities is going to be noticed

crusty furries walking around

who are you again?
>>
come to the bay area
>>
>>38051742
A collection of robots who decided to meet up irl.
>>38052592
Why?

I passed out for a while. We less than 1 hour from our LA safe house now.
>>
>>38052592
I'm Bay Area, too. OP is going to be miserable in LA.
>>
>>38051631
Why are you going to LA?

Are you heading to AX?
>>
>voluntarily living in los angeles
lol
>>
>>38051631
LA is nothing, pretty boring unless you're rich I guess. Last time I went was in February, I walked from little Tokyo to west hollywood and back. Lots of poor people, you should talk to some homeless and smoke the dude bro lmao with them. Most of them will share if you give them a few bucks, or even go into public bathrooms and 8 times outta 10 there'll be some nigger or two smoking in there. Just start talking about rap music, he'll tell you about his career as a rap artist, and he'll pass you his blunt. That's really all there is to LA. Just homeless, niggers, and weed.
>>
>>38053207
Interesting
>>38053217
Yeah. We'll be at AX.
>>38053262
I have self destructive tendencies.
>>38053337
I am looking forward to sampling the local lmao.
>>
Why do I keep coming across Bay Area anons lately?

Reppin San Jose here! Where you guys from?
>>
>>38053518
Just moved to Santa Rosa from Santa Cruz. I visit SJ all the time.
>>
File: 1498187217807.jpg (192KB, 456x628px) Image search: [Google]
1498187217807.jpg
192KB, 456x628px
San Pedro here.

Help.
>>
>>38053337

There is tons to do, but you have to have someone show you around really. Going by yourself is a drag as LA is not a very intuitive city.
>>
>>38053671
We're meeting up with another robot. He's a local.
>>
>>38053518
San Francisco nukka
>>
>>38051631
Dont explore while you are at anime expo and keep an eye on your wallet
Downtown LA is one of the worst places to get lost in
>>
>>38051631
If you stop by Hollywood/highland, don't accept any CDs that the blacks there they to hand you, they're not free. Also go to curry house in little Tokyo, that shit is delicious.
>>
>>38053500
Where are you leaving from? Is it Las Vegas by any chance?
>>
>>38051631
LaBot here
Avoid the inner city if possible.

There's no way to do this if you're going to AX but its beneficial to invest in a hotel as far Northwest as possible.

Its worth the investment because the multicultural masses do ruin the aesthetic of the actual city.

LA sort of works like an inverted Fallout 4 map. I.E the further Northwest you go (Malibu, Santa Ana.) The nicer it is. The more Southeast you go, the worse it is. (Inglewood, Watts.) Till you reach Compton,

>It's like ground zero for niggers.)
>>
File: holllyy shit hahahaha ew.jpg (462KB, 2048x1497px) Image search: [Google]
holllyy shit hahahaha ew.jpg
462KB, 2048x1497px
AnimeExpo is where all the junky Americans go
>>
>>38053869
One from Ireland. One from Maryland. The other from Ohio.

I'm from Oklahoma.
>>
>>38053916
Oh, well damn. Some friends are going to AX. They didn't want me to go along with them. Wish I had at least gotten to give one of them money to buy me something.
>>
everyone i know that talks about going to AX is:

a gamer
fat or chubby
has acne
>>
>>38051742
That was one of the best things about LA for me. Knowing that you'll never see any given person again is great, not like a small town where you see the same people every day.
>>
>>38054072
>not like a small town where you see the same people every day.

Well if you're popular, you have people you know wherever you go. It's a good thing. You know places, you know people.
>>
All I know is animeexpo isn't considered "LA". It's OC. Also it's for furry anime weeaboo faggots that aren't even welcome in everyday society.

fuck off with this degeneracy, don't shit up LA with your name
>>
>>38051631
>were

Hol' up, you have friends!?
>>
>>38054065
Well it is the biggest anime convention in the country, and it is 2017. Now all sorts of people are going.

>skinny cute weebs
>traps
>cute weeb twinks
>femboys

God I wish I was going. I'm a horny bear ready to dive into a sea of boipucci.
>>
>>38054232
AX hasn't been in OC in more than a decade what the fuck are you smoking?
>>
>>38053518
berkeley reporting in no im not a commie
>>
>>38054343
fuck off smelly NEET
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.