[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw reviewbrah is actually a chad https://www.youtube.c

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

File: Untitled.png (443KB, 857x522px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
443KB, 857x522px
>tfw reviewbrah is actually a chad

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wv3pPRvvfLw [Embed]
>>
>>38051626
I'm worried he does not live with his parents anymore.
Was he running from his chasers (if there were any) or he had a fight with his parents?
>>
>>38051626
>waking up at 10 PM

Is he alright? I'm honestly worried.
>>
>>38052043
His body clock is in tune with the short wave broadcasts he listens to. which are mostly in asia and europe.
>>
>>38051626
His average day videos are cozy as fuck
>>
is he autistic? i like this guy
>>
It's pretty well known john is a Chad, ROTW is just his character he plays.
>>
>>38051962
How did this autist leave his parent's home? Is youtube paying that well?
>>
>>38052407
he has autistic hobbies and might be somewhere mildly on the spectrum but he isn't really that autistic when you get to know him. just a very dry and subdued personality
>>
>>38052438
he gets patreon money also
>>
To be honest he looks like a man in decline. A lot in that video didn't look quite right. He's always been weird, but this video was kind of depressing in a way that his previous average day videos weren't.
>>
>>38052478
he was in worse shape last year

he's just getting older. happens to all of us. the older we get the less our autistic traits seem endearing and more just straight up weird
>>
reviewbrah is on fire at the moment

he's getting like 2k subs a day
>>
>>38052438
He is living with one of his friends.
He is basically homeless atm.
>>
there's only one thing I can't stand about reviewbrah and that's how he actually pronounces the L in "folks". It's pronounced "Fokes" brah
>>
>>38052509
Yeah he looks better this year.
>>
>>38051626
Looks like his depression is going steady

>>38052438
He probably got kicked out by his baby boomer parents, they most likely gave him the "bootstraps" mantra
>>
File: 1493079280619.gif (2MB, 254x196px) Image search: [Google]
1493079280619.gif
2MB, 254x196px
I always assumed Reviewbrah was another Chad Warden/Jesus Chatline scenario where he plays a character nothing like his real self for the sake of a joke/satire/bait, why do so many people seem legitimately worried about him?
>>
>>38051626
I wonder if that guy that broke into his house and the other guy that was posting the rare reviewmoms is still stalking him.

Or it was all in his mind and someone just broke into his house once and the pics came from facebook stalking his family
>>
>>38051962

pretty sure his parents died or atleast one of them did last year, if remember correctly there was issues over inheritance of the property and reviewbrah had to leave for a while
>>
>>38052834

he's legit desu, people have stalked him irl and stolen his family pictures, even the jesus chatline dudes broke character multiple times brahbrah never has cause he's actually like that
>>
>>38052834
>surely he must be playing a character, there are no actual weird people!
You must be a humongous normalfag
>>
>>38052863
nobody broke into his house or stalked him irl some Canadian guy that was obsessed with him was stalking him online.
he claimed to break into his house but he found the pictures on some obscure funeral home website page of a dead relative

this was debunked like a year ago dude
>>
Is it true that's he a /pol/fag?
>>
>>38052977
i'd like to know the answer to this too, he doesn't seem like the type
>>
>>38052977
>>38053069
It's true, he has comments on videos confirming that he browses /pol/ sometimes
>>
>>38053088
screencaps? going to need proof anon
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.