[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

IT'S HERE https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wv3 pPRvvfLw

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: 1491799955924.jpg (46KB, 566x562px) Image search: [Google]
1491799955924.jpg
46KB, 566x562px
IT'S HERE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wv3pPRvvfLw
>>
YESS
WHO /REVIEWCOMFY/ HERE
>>
>>38051529
I have to admit that really urged me to go out and buy some of that purified drinking water
>>
>>38051529
I really needed this desu
>>
>>38051529
why do so many normies like review brah now? did he get posted onto reddit or something? where did the surge of followers come from
>>
>>38052914
Probably the CNN video.
>>
>>38052412
hey you can are get a virus like that
>>
>>38051529
Shouldn't he be rich, why is he living in a small room?
>>
>>38053139
just because you have the money doesn't mean you're going to want to spend it all on frivilous things
>>
>>38052914
he was in many cringe videos and also became known in /b/ and it's full of 12yos
>>
File: 1495975824728.jpg (10KB, 384x383px) Image search: [Google]
1495975824728.jpg
10KB, 384x383px
>That sound of restless souls at 30 min
>>
What makes this guy different from other reviewers? Also
>following e-celebs
>>
File: Awful world.png (601KB, 861x722px) Image search: [Google]
Awful world.png
601KB, 861x722px
>>38052914
Pretty much CNN, Tosh.O and he got to the front page of Reddit twice last year. He hasn't broke into true mainstream normie status and he never will so take solace in that.

But, if you really want a normie filter, watch VORW
>>
>This is how I sleep
>Hair is slick back
What the fuck, does he sleep with his hair gelled or something?
>>
>>38051529
>most of the video is dark
>it's day here now and my room is full of light
>want to watch reviewbrah's vid but also want my room to be bright because I've had enough of sitting in the dark
>can't watch the vid
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
>>
>>38055231
>What the fuck, does he sleep with his hair gelled or something?
he slips a plastic bag over his pillow, yes.
its always like that, he reslicks it when he gets out of the shower.
Brylcreem, btw
>>
>Cleans the bathroom wearing the suit
Kino
>>
Has he made a full recovery from the whole stalking thing?
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.