[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A weeks worth of talking with a trap has awarded me with more

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

A weeks worth of talking with a trap has awarded me with more affection than any woman has throughout my life of 29 years, and for the first time ever I have been wanted by another human being, and on the first try none the less. No wonder people like traps so much and are all turning gay.
>>
traps r worse than women u wil regret it homeslicerino
>>
>>38050873
Its really too bad most of them only seem to like other traps.
>>
>>38050996
not a single woman would ever dress like that to please you
>>
Over the internet, or in real life?
>>
File: qt.jpg (31KB, 475x634px) Image search: [Google]
qt.jpg
31KB, 475x634px
>>38051058
u obviously dont notice the cut marks

traps are unstable
>>
Duh. Traps are hott too, if they shave and are clean its a tight hole and + you know how dicks work you can pleasure each other easy. Its so much better than dealing with a roastie who thinks her nasty shit is worth a 10/10 chad
>>
>>38051065
I put my dick in the poophole.
The butt was softer than any man ass should be.

14 years of trying and no nothing, versus a week and getting my dick in a hole.
>>
>>38051097
Is she kind? Does she treat you well?
>>
Whatever makes you happy, I guess. Not for me though, women or nothing
>>
>>38051129
Weaboo which sits with me fine, likes baking sweets and rather flirty personality, and yet shy when out and about, or when we were first getting to know one another. So far so good, changedmysexuality/10 and so far no signs of all the mental problems people say traps have
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.