[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I can't believe I fucking fell for the "just go for

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

File: Fatkidcrying.jpg (23KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
Fatkidcrying.jpg
23KB, 300x300px
I can't believe I fucking fell for the "just go for a walk at night" meme.

>Walking around at night cuz I'm socially anxious NEET
>Never leave my house
>Never get exercise so I start walking at night like robots say to do
>Group of shitheads drive by with really loud music with bass
>They yell out the window "YOOOO THIS DUDE WALKIN AROUND AT NIGHT!!!!! SUSSSSSS"
>Girls laughing
>They drive away

Don't fuckin fall for the meme robots there's no time it's safe to go outside only a normie truly believes that.
>>
File: 1497839216561.jpg (47KB, 500x348px) Image search: [Google]
1497839216561.jpg
47KB, 500x348px
>>38050857
I'm sorry to hear about your experience anon. Perhaps you live in a volatile area filled with those sorts of people but many robots don't have this problem.
>>
>>38050857

>be me
>walking at night at like 3 am
>see two guys ganging up on one guy like they're mugging him
>turn back and run the fuck off back home
>>
File: 1494386962312.jpg (548KB, 1280x1707px) Image search: [Google]
1494386962312.jpg
548KB, 1280x1707px
>>38050857
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X8LUd51IuiA

[spoilder] deal w/it [/spoiler]
>>
night walks are only nice if you live in a civilized area which 90% of america is not.
>>
What type of area do you live in, anon? I live in a rural area, so walking at night in peace is not difficult, but maybe I could offer advice. At the very least, just think of those people as the degenerates that they are and be glad that you aren't such a shithead. This is all very naive sounding, but goddamn you should be able to walk at night without fear of fucking assholes ruining everything. Maybe carry a big fucking stick so you could appear threatening without having the law sicked on you?
>>
>Drive to pineforest with dog in late afternoon
>Wander the winding paths until after dark
>Only other people are walking their dogs until the sun goes down.
>I am master of the Pineforest after dark

Sorry to hear about your area, OP. I hate walking around my town at night because its a crime-ridden shithole and I don't want my skull bashed in by meth-heads. My advice is to get a car or some other transport and go out of town for a walk. At least if you're in a forest and see people coming down the path your way you can disappear off into the trees.
>>
>>38051624
>>38051583
>>38051483
>area
are you people retarded? there is no city or "area" in the world where it would be hard to find a trail, park, quiet street, shore, etc. OP is memeing, where he shows that robots are too stupid to walk alone without any problems.
>>
>>38050857
>They yell out the window "YOOOO THIS DUDE WALKIN AROUND AT NIGHT!!!!! SUSSSSSS"
>Girls laughing
Just average normie shit, they spew hostile shit all the time. But you shouldn't avoid it, you need these experiences to truly show you how much hostility there is towards outcasts. When you seen enough of this shit you don't ever want to be part of their normies groups.
>>
>night walking
Have fun getting murdered dumbfucks.
>>
File: oldBrickPile.jpg (76KB, 593x593px) Image search: [Google]
oldBrickPile.jpg
76KB, 593x593px
>>38050857
sounds like you picked a shitty route to walk.
walking through a forest is comfy and you get to be alone
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.