[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who else /nolicense/ and /nocar/? I just failed my drivers test

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 69
Thread images: 14

Who else /nolicense/ and /nocar/?
I just failed my drivers test the second time today and I wanna give up. I cant even ride a bike.
>>
File: 1498692750327.png (95KB, 625x626px) Image search: [Google]
1498692750327.png
95KB, 625x626px
>>38050598
How can you not ride a bike? I refuse to believe people can be this worthless
>>
no point if you don't have a car. i got my license after failing a bunch of times and was so happy only to have my mom not lend the fucking car ever so now i have to get my own car fuck that shit man
>>
>>38051328
In the same boat, I leave for college in August and plan on getting a job and saving up for one then. I've got $300 to start with, could probably snag a cheap one off cars.com for a little over a grand.
>>
Why'd you fail? You can't leave us hanging like that.

(im going to test for it soon)
>>
File: 1483253943670.png (893KB, 830x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1483253943670.png
893KB, 830x1024px
>>38050598
I failed my first FL driving test. The guy was very serious about his job and so explained the mistakes I made which I expect most would not I had a passing score the first test but because I didn't stop completely at a stop sign he had to fail.

Basically keep your eyes pealed for stop signs and such and make an effort to completely stop for a second or two.
>>
>>38051272
I cant balance for shit. Ive had like 10 different people try to teach me and i fall and hurt myself every time
>>38051406
I can drive fine but maneuverability is a bitch and they dont let you make the tiniest mistake
>>
Just cuck my shit up senpai
>be me
>bout to be 20 with no license
>no sense of self
>works fulltime but drives self with permit
>toiling away and hating myself and my work
>not sleeping or doing anything productive with downtime
>perpetually declining mentally
>burden on the household
>paranoid that a girl i loved last year thought i was a beta for not driving
>stopped talking to her
>finally worked up the nerve and took the road test
>failed
>i'm a good driver i swear to god
>heard that girl's scornful laughter in my head
>grandpa is dying 5 states away and can't drive to say goodbye
>wants to just get license and fuck off permanently and never be heard from again
>>
>>38051801
Fuck i feel the same about girls thinking you're beta for not driving. Why can't they understand.
>>
>>38051730
Im the most clumsy motherfucker on this fucking planet (smashed my head so many times i probably lost some IQ points) and i can bike with no hands
>>
>Be 20
>have permit
>get bad anxiety just from being a passenger
>been behind the wheel before, it's been okay but nerve wracking
>live in a place where people are fucking crazy drivers
>used to have a job, hated beijg driven there like a child
>quit job, move in with anither family member
>theyre okay with me being a retarded manchild who cant drive
>still hate myself even more because i feel like everyone has given up on me at this point like i did years ago
You're not alone, guys.
>>
File: sad elfont.png (8KB, 650x650px) Image search: [Google]
sad elfont.png
8KB, 650x650px
>avid skateboarder
>can't ride a bike
>>
File: 1495741993553.png (136KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
1495741993553.png
136KB, 256x256px
>>38051915
Oh forgot to mention I can't ride a bike either OP. I was able to as a kid but at some point I stopped going outside, and I lost the ability to. Anyone who claims you can't forget how to ride a bike is a liar.
>>
holy shit this is just roleplaying, right guys?
>>
>>38052038
No faggot. Go back to wherever you came from
>>
>>38052038
>push people to the margins
>upset that people exist in those margins
>>
File: image.jpg (119KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
119KB, 800x800px
>>38052038
ya'll cuckin'? yes we are.
>>
SHEEEIIIIT I was like 17 when i failed it the first time. Not a big deal, I literally failed for one thing: going 25 in a school zone. I made a couple mistakes here and there, but if i didnt go 5 over i would have had my license.

i was on an extended trip for a month and came back after. I hadn't driven a car in forever - and i was honestly pretty nervous about taking the test again because everyone had judged me real bad previously. I took it again, and nervous out of my skull, failed legitimately for making a bad mistake. My mother said we didn't have to tell anybody, but she ended up texting my friends mom about it, who told all of my friends at a gathering I wasn't invited to. I thought it would be ok to keep my second failure a secret, because honest to god i was pretty ashamed. Didn't work out so easily.

I am 18 now, and To this day I am not a bad driver at all, i swear to god. I just have nerves when it comes to testing in general, and it doesnt help that ive previously failed a couple of times. i have a friend who passed due to some work of god, but sometimes goes 20 on a highway and regularly hits curbs on accident. I swear Im better at a technical level than that, but on paper it seems so off. Fucking hell im a failure
>>
>>38052187
26 with no license and not planning on getting one. Just more money that would need to be spent on a car gas and insurance
>>
>needs a license to drive

cuck
>>
>>38051730
It takes practice you numbnuts. Once you get it down, you know that skill for life. I haven't rode a bicycle since like 2000 when I was a kid. I recently got a cheap ass mountain bike to exercise and travel to a nearby store and it came naturally. I can't ride a skateboard or use skates (any type) though. I wish I would have learned how to since if I try to learn now I'll probably kill myself.
>>
File: 1483247539790.jpg (47KB, 720x663px) Image search: [Google]
1483247539790.jpg
47KB, 720x663px
>get anxious with other cars next to you and around.
>sudden bursts of anxiety while driving
how do I man up, robots?
>>
>>38050598
I don't have a license and definitely don't have a car. I'm 25. I'm broke as shit. How am I supposed to afford a car? People think it's crazy that I don't have a license but if I can't buy a car why the fuck would I bother?
>>
>>38052506
The first tip is to relax, it's easier said than done I know, but you have to take things slow. If you go out during rush hour when traffic is highest, it's always stressful, even for the other drivers. You have to become comfortable little by little. Trying driving on an empty road sometimes early like Sunday morning, then slowly work your time up until you're comfortable driving during rush hour with other cars. I hope that helps.
>>
>>38050598
I got my car on my 18th birthday in February... still working on that license tho
>>
>>38053656
did daddy buy it for you
>>
>>38053827
No, my mommy did
>>
>>38050598
I never drove a car before I took my drivers test and passed.

How stupid do you have to be to not pass? Unless for some reason you took a manual car to the test, I dont see how you can fuck it up.

thank god they didnt make me parallel park, I still can't do that
>>
>>38050598
22. I'm on learners. Booked a test for restricted license next Thursday. In case other countries don't know what restricted is in NZ, it is like full, but you pretty much just can't drive other people. I am so ready to fail again.
>>
>>38054282
What are you concerned about?

As someone who passed their drivers test at 18 with no prior practice im curious. Do you have a hard time reversing? I'd recommend finding an empty lot to and spend some time reversing in a car before going maybe.
>>
>>38050598
Right here. I never cared to learn how to drive. I live in a large city and don't even need it here because bus, uber, or walking will get me anywhere I need to be.
>>
>>38050598
I failed my test twice and just got my license last week at 20.
Still no car though so hey, what's the point?
>>
>Went driving on my own for the first time in rush hour today
>Cut someone off while changing lanes on the highway, almost causing an accident

I feel so fucking guilty. I don't ever want to drive again
>>
>>38054282
>restricted licence

That sounds comfy, you have a ready-made excuse for not giving people lifts
>>
>>38050598
no license and no car but by choice. Don't feel like paying for a car or insurance, and most things are in walking/biking distance.
>>
If I was going to start driving again (had hella anxiety and health problems so flubbed the first test) I'd definitely use some beta blockers bought from some grey pharmacy online, a few dollarydoos to have clear, relaxed focus seems like it'd be perfect for a driving test.
>>
>>38050598
I have no car and I lost my licence till 2021. I kinda don't even care I hate cars, they're like a roastie you have to constantly support that will fuck you over at the most in opportune moment. I don't even need one right now anyway.
>>
I passed my driving test last year but I can still never see myself behind the wheel. I'd be a danger to myself and others.
>>
>License but no car
>>
>parents adamant about a license is absolutely necessary for an adult
>tell them i really don't need one
>they insist
>got license 4 days after turning 18
>drove dad's car for like two hours for fun the next day
>Now 22, never touched a car ever since

I'm not even sure i remember how to drive
>>
>>38050598
yeah, shit's too expensive.
>>
>>38051943
How? Literally how? You have to be a huge autist. I saw this video of this guy that trained himself to ride a bike backwards and he had to unlearn how to ride a bike before he could do it. But FORGETTING how to ride a bike? Are you fucking serious? I don't believe it's possible.
>>
>tfw my finished learner's logbook was approved today
>tfw it took me a year and a half to actually submit it after finishing, and haven't driven since then
the fuck is wrong with me?
>>
I'm not legally allowed to drive anything because of visual impairment (not correcrible with eye surgery)
>>
File: 1498514145930.gif (1MB, 350x258px) Image search: [Google]
1498514145930.gif
1MB, 350x258px
>26
>can't ride a bike
>can't swim
>never driven in my life
>>
>>38055543
You have to be a nigger I can't imagine anyone not being able to swim.
>>
>>38055568
I'm white, but grew up relatively poor.

I had maybe 1 chance at swimming each year as a kid. I just never learned.
>>
>>38051943
You can't forget how to ride a bike, retard. There are two types of memory, declarative, which involves your deduction and opinions on the world around you, and procedural, which is explicit information on how things function. Riding a bike is a procedural memory, and it can be recalled at will.
Besides, nobody ever "forgets" memories. The declarative ones fade into our subconscious.
>>
>>38055543
A breast stroke or front crawl are both extremely easy maneuvers. Even a retard can learn how to do it with some water and a YouTube video
>>
>passed my test a year ago
>still no car

saving up for a small campervan though, i intend to be able to live in it for a few years before my inevitable suicide
>>
File: 1497515789774.jpg (39KB, 665x574px) Image search: [Google]
1497515789774.jpg
39KB, 665x574px
>Finally get around to trying to get my license so my parents stop bitching about it
>Go to local DMV or whatever it was
>Expect to do some kind of written test because I was told literally nothing outside of "study the manual"
>An hour of mind numbing waiting happens
>told to go to some tiny corner of the room with a couple old computers
>after eventually figuring out what I was supposed to do it turns out the test consists of multiple choice questions on a touch screen of shit that wasn't even in the manual
>try my best to answer the questions
>despite being told there were 50 or so questions the test just ends after answering 7
>told I failed
>try again a month or so later
>same shit happens
>now 21 and never tried getting my license since
>mfw

I don't even want to drive at this point desu
>>
>>38055586
That's tough dude did you live away from oceans? Myy school had a pool and I grew up on the beach. I got my ass kicked by waves.

I remember the first time I ever stepped on a beach this fucking crab came up and bit me on the toe. Like it just came up out of the waves and fucking bit me. Ever since then I catch crabs and boil them alive for the taste.
>>
I'm 25 and I'm currently learning.
Had a lesson in turning around today, next time I'm gonna to learn how to park in reverse.

Honestly, it's not that bad as long as my head is empty and I am able to listen to the teacher,
but in the past hours I've noticed there were times where I lost all attention. I also don't know if I should tell him I have no real sense of how much's the distance between me and another car, because I don't want to be forced to pay extra and have extra lessons.

I don't really have anxiety, but I do get really defensive when in the car. They tell you when you take the test, that you should always try to drive defensively as to avoid accidents, but I am way too defensive, and the teacher's a normie, so he doesn't understand that I can see three moves ahead every time I look on the road ahead of me.

Today he told me to stop being so scared, because I didn't want to get across the crosroads full speed when green light was on.
I tried to explain to him that the guy driving from opposite direction turned his steering wheel left and nearly drove across when I was getting out of the traffic light area, but he wouldn't listen, told me that it doesn't matter and that I should go full speed and worry only if the guy actually drives across. But at that point I'm already an active participant in the accident, what the fuck's wrong with him?

Sorry for traffic-related autism.
>>
>>38050598
m8s, I was a complete and utter failure until 23. I got my Ls at 23 and now at 26 my life is gr8.
Don't give up my dudes we're all gonna make it.
>>
>>38050598
>can't ride a bike
>probably never uses the lawn mower
>no understanding of the basic fundamentals required to maneuver a vehicle
>expects to be able to learn how to drive a car
Shiggy
>>
>>38050598
why would i ever get a car or license if i can just walk everywhere desu
>>
>>38050598
Not me bitch. I passed on my first try and I had a car but I forgot to change the oil and it died.
>>
>>38056833
Passed at 16 I believe.
>>
>>38050598
I have noone to teach me so I got my bike license and am currently saving for probably a ninja 250
>>
>>38051837
If she has a license, then she knows that you just don't have to be a sperg to pass and should have been practicing once you were the legal age to get a permit.
>>
>>38050598
You won't have to worry about Cops which by the way are out to get you in this dog eat dog world

You won't have to worry about paying insurance or gas or dealing with tire rotations and other Car related troubles

Pros and cons
>>
>>38056829
because what if you want to go somewhere thats far away
>>
>>38050598
Same boat here, anon.
>trying to get license, 3rd year now.
>parentsare mad about that, they both "passed at first try"
>Everybody around me can drive, except me.
>I always feel that I'm a beta because I don't have a license.
>>
File: 1498790264849.jpg (30KB, 300x444px) Image search: [Google]
1498790264849.jpg
30KB, 300x444px
>be me
>19 have permit
>learning to drive on and off because exams
>move test to different date as can't do it because exams
>take a few more lessons before test
>stupid cunt instructer says I'm not ready
>always gets mad at me
>hit me a few times
>makes me more pissed off and stressed when driving
>have to cancel test and can't get my money back as "It's within ten days".
>have an absolute hatred for instructor
>want to murder the stupid bitch for wasting my money and my time
>decided to say fuck you to the bitch
>dad got some inheritance and is helping me to drive
>half tempted to find where the stupid cow of an instructor lives and slash her tires and piss and shit on her car
There's hope lads.
>>
>>38050598
My parents got me a car two years ago and I still don't have my license. I've never even driven it to practice
>>
in the future people are going to make fun of you and shun you from society because you have no car, gadget, high tech solar powered home, fancier gadget, 10 children, making 100k a year.

all poor people will be corralled into Africa. there also won't be any space left on the streets anymore because there will be like trillions of people, each with 5 cars.
>>
File: 1498657317564.gif (1MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1498657317564.gif
1MB, 320x240px
My state requires me to go to driving classes that cost 100 dollars so i cant take my test.

Nooooo waay in fucking hell that theyre going to jew me into giving some beaners some of my hard earened money.
>>
File: 1460623005667.png (37KB, 1127x685px) Image search: [Google]
1460623005667.png
37KB, 1127x685px
I think I honestly might be to retarded too drive a manual.
>>
>>38057500
>tfw live in a country where manual is the norm

i find it so weird that americans consider driving manual some kind of achievement and wear it like a badge of honour
Thread posts: 69
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.