[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>You are walking home with your robo-waifu when a pack of

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: used_goods.jpg (594KB, 1200x1500px) Image search: [Google]
used_goods.jpg
594KB, 1200x1500px
>You are walking home with your robo-waifu when a pack of chads push you over and attack her with baseball bats. They run away yelling at you to get a real girlfriend. She starts crying.

What do you do?
>>
>>38050571
>walking home playing my gameboy color
>some older kids come up and take it from me
>they call me a nerd and smash it on the sidewalk
>tell my mom and get a new one
the miracle of technology
>>
>>38050571
Thank god i'm rich, detach her broken bits, help her pogostick home cause they conveniently gave her the best option for this, attach new limbs chads most likely can't afford, and continue with life.
>>
>>38050571
>implying my robo-waifu wouldn't use her literally robot motor strength to kick their asses and defend us, all while not losing respect for me as a man because she is only robo and also my waifu
>>
hug her a lot while fixing her.
>>
>>38050571
>Implying i wasn't the one who created the chad bots to use them in the first place to fulfill my sadistic desires.
>>
I would tell you to stop posting this thread every fucking day.
>>
>>38050571
>Tfw no trap robot to rape you.
Holy fuck why even live.
>>
>>38050571
Show up wherever they are the next day and gun them down.
Nobody messes with my robo-waifu!
>>
>>38050571
pray they hit me hard enough to kill me.
>>
>>38050571
fuck her really hard in the arse then format C:
>>
>>38050571
Get up and shoot them with my retro 10mm
>>
File: 69191090591-010-1041.png (23KB, 357x535px) Image search: [Google]
69191090591-010-1041.png
23KB, 357x535px
Faithfully execute her for being a synth.
>>
>>38050571
STOP POSTING THE SAME THREADS AND REPLIES DAILY REEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>38050571
I have insurance, she gets new parts for free, I get compensated, and I sue chads onto the street. Then, as they beg for my change and pity me and my robo-waifu completely ignore them like any other cretin out there. Also I take their cardboard homes later on and rip them to shreds. I continue adding up all of these radical offenses that are seen as cleaning trash on the streets until winter; chads are too stupid to start heading south in winter and they freeze or starve to death when there's no food or shelter available. Then I sleep cozy in my bed with my robot, enjoying the warmth of machinery and central heating.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.